PDA

View Full Version : Tiger WR

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 04:34 PM
I will have to say that lately I agree with your post more. I don't know if you are maturing a little, the time away calmed you a little or what; but I will have to tell buff4life that you are alright. I had called you a immature, attentions starved and other things as well to buff4life and he defended you.

Keep following the rules, and I can handle a little spice in your post, it makes the board a little fun. But keep following the rules, these moderators are good people, and they don't need any crap from anyone.

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm not trying to piss people off anymore I'm just speaking the truth in my mind.

Darren
04-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
I will have to say that lately I agree with your post more. I don't know if you are maturing a little, the time away calmed you a little or what; but I will have to tell buff4life that you are alright. I had called you a immature, attentions starved and other things as well to buff4life and he defended you.

Keep following the rules, and I can handle a little spice in your post, it makes the board a little fun. But keep following the rules, these moderators are good people, and they don't need any crap from anyone.

Hold your tongue.... Just kidding Tiger is getting slightly better.

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Go back 3 or 4 years ago. All my post were amazing! :)

The past year and a half have been more of a whatever.

Emerson1
04-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I'm not trying to piss people off anymore I'm just speaking the truth in my mind.