PDA

View Full Version : What grinds your gears?

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 03:59 PM
My gears get really grinded by these gas prices!

Everyone join it...it's fun!

Hansum Stranger
04-17-2007, 04:00 PM
By young people who think they know all.

Bulldog_12
04-17-2007, 04:01 PM
What really grinds my gears is that nobody has come up with any new "priest and a rabbi" jokes in a long time.

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
By young people who think they know all.

:thumbsup:

that about sums it up!

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:06 PM
The NBA grinds my gears because of the Players vs Refs issues and teams throwing games just to get lottery picks.

eagles_victory
04-17-2007, 04:08 PM
By young people who think they know all. old people who think young people are idiots and shouldnt be allowed in a normal discussion about serious issues

Gobbla2001
04-17-2007, 04:08 PM
gun control arguements...

everyone argues off of feelings and not logic... and when you try to get logical you're Hitler...

Hansum Stranger
04-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
old people who think young people are idiots and shouldnt be allowed in a normal discussion about serious issues

I don't recall anyone saying anyone was an idiot, but it sure seems as if you have a guily conscience about that.

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 04:14 PM
I don't recall anyone saying anyone was an idiot, but it sure seems as if you have a guilty conscience about that. :evillol:

BILLYFRED0000
04-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Young people who think they belong in an arguement just because they can open their mouths.

In my experience there are few that understand what they are talking about. But there are exceptions.

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Ranger_Mom grinded my gears once.

Bulldog_12
04-17-2007, 04:15 PM
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

injuredinmelee
04-17-2007, 04:16 PM
better to keep your mouth shut and let them think your stupid, than to open it and prove them right.

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

alrighty then ....

Bulldog_12
04-17-2007, 04:22 PM
"You know what really grinds my gears? When they get my fast food order wrong, and I don't realize it until I get home!"

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:22 PM
"You know what really grinds my gears? When they get my fast food order wrong, and I don't realize it until I get home!" Ditto.

Bulldog_12
04-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
alrighty then ....

You would get it if you were down with this cat.

http://www.aboynamedgoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/Picture3.jpg

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:25 PM
You would get it if you were down with this cat.

http://www.aboynamedgoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/Picture3.jpg Peter G is my boy

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Here you go Rita

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_zIzciYwGHM

BILLYFRED0000
04-17-2007, 04:26 PM
"You know what really grinds my gears? When they get my fast food order wrong, and I don't realize it until I get home!"

amen brother..... pass the hat.

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Got it - thanks - I need to watch more of The Family Guy

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Got it - thanks - I need to watch more of The Family Guy So now that you know....

What really grinds your gears?

injuredinmelee
04-17-2007, 04:30 PM
I always check before i drive off. It usually pisses off the folks behind me but I am of the belief that I would rather have them pissed off than me pissed off.

necks_c/09
04-17-2007, 04:36 PM
older people who think all young people know nothing.....when most dont but some know a lil bit

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
So now that you know....

What really grinds your gears?

I'll get back to you on that

SintonFan
04-17-2007, 04:56 PM
rofl!
It really has been a "booby" kinda day, right?:D

SintonFan
04-17-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I always check before i drive off. It usually pisses off the folks behind me but I am of the belief that I would rather have them pissed off than me pissed off.
lol
I agree iim!
The times in which I've been screwed on that kind of stuff is over. I now email my complaints to corporate offices and guess what? Since I started doing that here in SA I have received several free meals, courtesy of those who try to cheat me.
Counting:
1. A couple of free family orders from Long John Silvers
2. Free McDonalds combo of my choice
3. Free Burger King.... wait nvm. I hate warm pickles
4. Free Jackoff Box meal for them shorting me a couple of "jumbo jacks".:D
And my shining glory...
5. Free 12 pack of Budweiser after my Bud light 6 pack of long necks shattered on my sidewalk cuz the box was cheaply made(or previously wet).
VIVA LA GEAR GRINDERS!:clap:

Blastoderm55
04-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Nothing really grinds my gears. I can't afford to let it. The high blood pressure would likely do me in if I let stuff get to me. :eek:

smustangs
04-17-2007, 05:19 PM
really old women in my ed psych that ramble about nothing and drag the horrible class out

BILLYFRED0000
04-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Waiters or drive thru tellers that don't understand english well enough to get my order right.

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
really old women in my ed psych that ramble about nothing and drag the horrible class out OMG....same here! We got this Asian lady that will go on for 10 minutes and she will finish up and I'll be like what the crap did she just say.

smustangs
04-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
OMG....same here! We got this Asian lady that will go on for 10 minutes and she will finish up and I'll be like what the crap did she just say.

i have seriously contemplated throwing something at this lady even the professor looks at her like what the hell are you talking about

AP Panther Fan
04-17-2007, 05:45 PM
There is this one particular cabinet in my kitchen that only holds pots and pans. I can never get them in or out easily. When I try and things fall out on my tile floor, making a loud noise, well, that grinds my gears!

Then I shove them all back in until next time!:mad:

BILLYFRED0000
04-17-2007, 06:29 PM
People who see my turn signal on the freeway then speed up to cut me off so I cannot change lanes.