PDA

View Full Version : The Last American Frontier; Forget About It

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Screw it maaan start drilling in Alaska so these damn gas prices will go down!

hawkfan
04-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Screw it maaan start drilling in Alaska so these damn gas prices will go down!

I agree. If they try hard enough, they can drill in Alaska without making a mess.

Hansum Stranger
04-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by hawkfan
I agree. If they try hard enough, they can drill in Alaska without making a mess.

They've done it already without making a mess. I'm sure they can do it again.

BuffyMars
04-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Maybe in about 10 years or so, they finally will.

Txbroadcaster
04-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Maybe in about 10 years or so, they finally will.

Yep..and even if they start today it will be years before it actually affects the prices

Phil C
04-17-2007, 10:46 AM
"The Fat Cats want to make sure they get their pockets full especially with summer vacations coming" observed Phil C while on his way upstairs to get a cup of coffee.

Old Green
04-17-2007, 10:55 AM
We have plenty of oil. Our biggest problem is enviromental rules. there has not been a new refinery built in 35 years here in the US. Supply cannot keep up with demand because of our lack of refining capacity.

I say we need to convert all the old military bases that have been shutdown in recent years into refineries. Most of the land on these bases could be used for this to get by some of the EPA mess.

Gobbla2001
04-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Old Green

I say we need to convert all the old military bases that have been shutdown in recent years into refineries. Most of the land on these bases could be used for this to get by some of the EPA mess.

OG for PRez!!!