PDA

View Full Version : Dang....

Snyder_TigerFan
04-17-2007, 09:25 AM
I didn't get to read page 2.:D

piratebg
04-17-2007, 09:25 AM
5). No political/religious topics.
Political topics involving American political parties and their current candidates for office (or those already elected) and religious topics are forbidden. Both of these generally invoke problems and sometimes cause hard feelings.

Adidas410s
04-17-2007, 09:26 AM
I actually enjoyed the excerpt that macarthur posted...thought provoking indeed! :)

CenTexSports
I thouht it was going well. There was no name calling or inappropriate posts and it was an interesting topic. Do you think everyone that posted on that thread will get ROM'ed?

piratebg
That thread was an interesting read though. I like to read and watch stuff about the end of times. Did anyone else like to watch that Ancient Prophecies seried that they showed on NBC in the mid 90s?

pirate4state
Originally posted by piratebg
Political topics involving American political parties and their current candidates for office (or those already elected) and religious topics are forbidden. Both of these generally invoke problems and sometimes cause hard feelings.

So nice that someone knows the rules!! :thumbsup:

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I thouht it was going well. There was no name calling or inappropriate posts and it was an interesting topic. Do you think everyone that posted on that thread will get ROM'ed? Yes

Snyder_TigerFan

Ya, ya....I know...I just find it interesting reading other's thoughts and beliefs. I tend not to get booty hurt on those type of threads.

Adidas410s
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Old Tiger
I don't play by the rules! :tongue:

piratebg
04-17-2007, 09:28 AM
So nice that someone knows the rules!! :thumbsup:

But you have to admit that was an interesting topic. The posts were not out of line, even thought the topic may have been.

Ray_BearKat
04-17-2007, 09:28 AM
i didn't get to read page 2 either :(

CenTexSports
04-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Well if I am going to get ROM'ed anyway, I would just like to say:

_________________________________ your momma

_________________________________ your daddy

___________________________ add appropriate relative!

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 09:31 AM
I shat myself just reading about it :( :eek:

piratebg
04-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Well if I am going to get ROM'ed anyway, I would just like to say:

_________________________________ your momma

_________________________________ your daddy

___________________________ add appropriate relative!

Hmmm................:thinking:

Can I buy a "U", Pat?

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 09:34 AM
But you have to admit that was an interesting topic. The posts were not out of line, even thought the topic may have been. I don't have to admit anything :p Well someone thought something was out of line enough to report the ENTIRE thread.

Guess this is gonna be one of those days.

You may as well have it, I guess since Kellye is gone - I have work to do and I'm sure LHPM does too :thumbsup:

We'll just see how many suspensions/rommings you guys can rack up in one day!

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 09:35 AM
I don't have to admit anything :p Well someone thought something was out of line enough to report the ENTIRE thread.

You may as well have it, I guess since Kellye is gone - I have work to do and I'm sure LHPM does too :thumbsup:

We'll just see how many suspensions/rommings you guys can rack up in one day! What a jerk off reporting an entire good debating thread! What has this world(3adownlow) come to!

Probably Morman or Pentecostal.

Darren
04-17-2007, 09:35 AM
I don't have to admit anything :p Well someone thought something was out of line enough to report the ENTIRE thread.

We'll just see how many suspensions/rommings you guys can rack up in one day!

Count me out.... I think i'll live to play another day.

injuredinmelee
04-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I actually enjoyed the excerpt that macarthur posted...thought provoking indeed! :)

i always miss the good stuff.