PDA

View Full Version : Sealy vs. Bellville for District Championship

bbfan
10-31-2003, 11:04 PM
Looks like next week's game between Sealy and Bellville will be for the district championship. Late in the 4th quarter Sealy is beating Columbus 22-0 and Bellville is up big on Hempstead. It should definetly be a great game with great atmosphere as the two teams from Austin County battle it out. This is an old rivalry which always adds to it. Whats y'alls thoughts on how it will turn out? I'm picking Bellville in a high emotioned yet great football game. If you want to see Friday night high school football at its best Bellville's pasture of pain will be the place to be.

Footballfan25
11-01-2003, 02:24 AM
This is the year of the Tiger.

BrahmaMom
11-01-2003, 09:36 AM
Of course I want the Brahmas to come out on top, and I think they will. But there is tremendous respect between these two programs, their kids and their coaches, regardless of the outcome. Both teams will be very well-prepared and ready to give it 120% come Friday. It will be a packed house, loud and emotional, that's for sure. 3A football at its finest! I'll be cheering for the Bulls and watching Sealy's Brantly, he's had an awesome season. Go Brahmas!

fullhouse
11-01-2003, 10:09 AM
And I'll add our favorite "Mama line".... I just pray that both teams come out uninjured so they can continue doing what they love doing so much! Should be a very intense game!

Footballfan25
11-03-2003, 11:16 PM
I agree

BrahmaMom
11-04-2003, 11:49 AM
And I'll add my Amen! to your prayer, fullhouse. No injuries in my book means everyone wins! I didn't go to the Hempstead game, so I am looking forward to my high school football fix at the game of the season! I know all the kids are pumped, so are the fans. Go Brahmas!