PDA

View Full Version : Rice Baseball, Jess Buenger(Bellville)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Hats off to former Bellville player Jess Buenger, who is having a good year with Rice, Buenger is hitting .556 (15-for-27) in the last 6 games at Rice, with numerous longballs. He went 4-5 and a pair of doubles vs the last game vs Houston this weekend.
Buenger was a recruit of former Aggie coach Mark Johnson.
Aggies lost a very good player, due to the Coaching change.
Rices gain, is Aggies loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neck_06
04-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Hats off to former Bellville player Jess Buenger, who is having a good year with Rice, Buenger is hitting .556 (15-for-27) in the last 6 games at Rice, with numerous longballs. He went 4-5 and a pair of doubles vs the last game vs Houston this weekend.
Buenger was a recruit of former Aggie coach Mark Johnson.
Aggies lost a very good player, due to the Coaching change.
Rices gain, is Aggies loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jess is having a good year. hats off to him.....but the ags did beat the owls twice. ;)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
jess is having a good year. hats off to him.....but the ags did beat the owls twice. ;)

I beat Childress wishes he would have not let him go?

Bull19
04-16-2007, 10:09 PM
CONGRATS TO JESSE, MAYBE HE AND HIS TEAMMATES CAN BRING BACK TO HOUSTON ANOTHER COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP

neck_06
04-16-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
I beat Childress wishes he would have not let him go?

you love trying to start stuff don't you.

Bull's-eye
04-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Not trying to start stuff, but I heard that Childress told Jesse he wasn't good enough to play Big 12 baseball. This came from a very reliable source.

I'm very proud of Jesse. He is an outstanding young man that comes from a #1 family. I know Rice is very happy to have this talented baseball player. Don't be surprised if he goes to the next level.

eagles_victory
04-17-2007, 01:16 AM
im still bitter at brunger for knocking us out of the football playoffs in 2002 lol jk heck of an athlete though

Bull's-eye
04-17-2007, 01:31 AM
Bellville got a very good spot on a key 4th down play. Fairfield had a great defensive team and did a complete turn-around from their previous season. One of the toughest games that Bellville played all year.

Bull19
04-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
you love trying to start stuff don't you.

U SAYING YOU DONT WANT A GUY ON YOUR TEAM WHO IS FLAT OUT RAKING WHO COULD HAVE BEEN HITTING FOR YALL????

YOU BEING A PITCHER I'M SURE U WOULDNT MIND HAVING HIM HIT FOR YOUR TEAM

REGARDLESS, GOOD FOR JESS, AND IT WILL BE FUN WHEN LUCAS LUETGE JOINS HIM ON THE TEAM NEXT YEAR IF HE DECIDES NOT TO GO PRO.

Fotbol
04-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Isn't this the young man that beat my Beloved Bulldawgs in triple OT a few years back, and has anyone seen Bellville22??

Phil C
04-17-2007, 02:10 PM
I like baseball.

Bull19
04-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Isn't this the young man that beat my Beloved Bulldawgs in triple OT a few years back, and has anyone seen Bellville22??

YES,,,,,AND YES- I SAW HIM BOUT A MONTH AGO

Fotbol
04-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
YES,,,,,AND YES- I SAW HIM BOUT A MONTH AGO Well Tell Bellville and Jess ole Cunbed10 says Hello, And I HOlla!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Isn't this the young man that beat my Beloved Bulldawgs in triple OT a few years back,

One of the best all time 3a football games.

Bellville22
04-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Bellville22 is alive and well. How are things in Bulldog Territory?

Fotbol
04-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22
Bellville22 is alive and well. How are things in Bulldog Territory? Wouldn't know, been in Killeen for the past 3 years, I keep up with them every now and then.

XMan
04-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Just watched the replay of Rice/UH. Jess went yard to lead off the 7th. The telecasters said it was "wind aided" but who cares? It still counts in the box score. Ole 22 is still alive and coaching at one of Bellville's rival schools. Good luck to all the former Brahmas that are playing college baseball. Keep up the good work.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Not trying to start stuff, but I heard that Childress told Jesse he wasn't good enough to play Big 12 baseball. This came from a very reliable source.

I'm very proud of Jesse. He is an outstanding young man that comes from a #1 family. I know Rice is very happy to have this talented baseball player. Don't be surprised if he goes to the next level.

C-USA player of the week!!!

Bellville22
04-18-2007, 11:08 AM
I can assure you that, playing for one of the great programs in the country, Jess is not concerned about A&M. And I can assure you that, at 31-8, A&M and Rob Childress are not concerned with Jess. Both teams and players/coaches involved are thrilled at their teams success. If these teams meet with a trip to the CWS on the line, then they can worry about each other.

neck_06
04-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
U SAYING YOU DONT WANT A GUY ON YOUR TEAM WHO IS FLAT OUT RAKING WHO COULD HAVE BEEN HITTING FOR YALL????

YOU BEING A PITCHER I'M SURE U WOULDNT MIND HAVING HIM HIT FOR YOUR TEAM

REGARDLESS, GOOD FOR JESS, AND IT WILL BE FUN WHEN LUCAS LUETGE JOINS HIM ON THE TEAM NEXT YEAR IF HE DECIDES NOT TO GO PRO.

i love the team i'm on.