PDA

View Full Version : Dang near have a Darwin award in Graham

KTA
04-16-2007, 08:03 PM
A door greeter at wal-mart who uses oxygen to breath (in a mobility chair as well) was at his house smoking a cig when his tank exploded. From my understanding it burned all the way down his lungs and melted the mask thinggy to his face, his wife (half burned herself with 3rd degree burns) had to pry the mask from his face. And to top it off, he had a heart attack, and is in bad shape in the hospital, they said he has congestive heart failure.....I know it shouldnt be funny, but dont yall see the humour in all of this? If he does in deed die (I dont wish that on anybody) this should atleast be considered for a darwin.

shankbear
04-16-2007, 08:14 PM
He will probably sue somebody. The oxygen tank people. The mask people. WalMart for not scheduling him that day.

luvhoops34
04-16-2007, 08:50 PM
This guy is definitely Darwin Award material....:doh:

Believe it or not, I knew a guy who did the same thing, only it killed his ass.

And one of my not so intelligent buds was burning pear with a leakey hose on his pear burner....duh and it exploded, knocking him unconscious and severely burning his hand. It also singed his beard and burned off his eyebrows. IMO, he was very lucky. Dumb but lucky.

injuredinmelee
04-16-2007, 10:31 PM
maybe he will get a tracheotomy(sp) and then he can just put the cigarette in the hole.