PDA

View Full Version : I'm lazy

BuffyMars
04-16-2007, 01:27 PM
I figure I would just ask here....

What threads are a good read....this will save me the trouble of having to go through each of them. :crazy1:

Old Tiger
04-16-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

What threads are a good read....this will save me the trouble of having to go through each of them. :crazy1: Anything with A&M, republican, conservative, democrat, UT, Baylor.

pirate4state
04-16-2007, 01:30 PM

What threads are a good read....this will save me the trouble of having to go through each of them. :crazy1: None today, yet I can't seem to stay away and get my work done.

BuffyMars
04-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
None today, yet I can't seem to stay away and get my work done.

No fun! :(

I have actually been working.

I am creating a new database to help future research of title. Yeah....*stretching* what can I say? I am trying to impress the bosses, LOL!

I want that Dallas job! :mad:

One great thing tho....my boss is going to tweak my resume just to help my chances. Woohoo! :D

pirate4state
04-16-2007, 02:01 PM

I am creating a new database to help future research of title. Yeah....*stretching* what can I say? I am trying to impress the bosses, LOL!

One great thing tho....my boss is going to tweak my resume just to help my chances. Woohoo! :D

Cool!!

I'm working of Articles of Incorporation :nerd: Yeah, thanks....I'm not even suppose to be here today. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2007, 02:03 PM
The TAMU Maroon and White Game thread has pictures of one of the sexiest men to walk the face of the planet. :D

44INAROW
04-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
None today, yet I can't seem to stay away and get my work done.

same here. just can't get "into work" today..............:doh:

Gsquared
04-16-2007, 02:12 PM

why you wanna come to Dallas, its horrible here. 2 hours to get across town, transplanted yankees all over the place. I hate it here

BuffyMars
04-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
why you wanna come to Dallas, its horrible here. 2 hours to get across town, transplanted yankees all over the place. I hate it here

More money :devil:

Gsquared
04-16-2007, 02:57 PM
More money :devil:
More money, will yall buy me beer with some of that? If so, yall outta move here!

DU_stud04
04-16-2007, 03:00 PM
the one where i got married was funny....for me atleast hahaha

read up on the road trip, that was great :)