PDA

View Full Version : Bbde

Old Tiger
04-16-2007, 07:58 AM
We need to take some girls to the movies again. Except maybe a hotter friend this time, thanks. :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2007, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
We need to take some girls to the movies again. Except maybe a hotter friend this time, thanks. :)

Hey, I'm sorry you couldn't find any girls where we went. I told you that you were on your own, I already had one lined out for me.

Old Tiger
04-16-2007, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Hey, I'm sorry you couldn't find any girls where we went. I told you that you were on your own, I already had one lined out for me. I found one but her friend was being a block. lol Ironically I saw her the next day in the mall and tried to avoid her.

mustang04
04-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Gary.....does Tiger WR need a schooling from the master?????

I'll kindly teach ya a thing or 2 dude:D

CHS_CG
04-16-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
Gary.....does Tiger WR need a schooling from the master?????

I'll kindly teach ya a thing or 2 dude:D

ROFLMAO... I can see Gary, Casey, and Reggie walkin down Northgate trying to give Casey pointers on how to score

LH Panther Mom
04-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
ROFLMAO... I can see Gary, Casey, and Reggie walkin down Northgate trying to give Casey pointers on how to score That's one thought I don't want to have. But, I can imagine the names after he's been rejected. :eek: :eek: :doh:

mustang04
04-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
ROFLMAO... I can see Gary, Casey, and Reggie walkin down Northgate trying to give Casey pointers on how to score

if the kid knew what was good for him, he'd take them too:D :D

mustang04
04-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That's one thought I don't want to have. But, I can imagine the names after he's been rejected. :eek: :eek: :doh:

c'mon.....you know having me, gary, and casey in the same thought makes your blood boil with passion:inlove:

LH Panther Mom
04-16-2007, 10:36 AM
c'mon.....you know having me, gary, and casey in the same thought makes your blood boil with passion:inlove: Well, as the old Meatloaf song says....."two out of three ain't bad". ;) :kiss:

mustang04
04-16-2007, 10:40 AM
Well, as the old Meatloaf song says....."two out of three ain't bad". ;) :kiss: :D :D :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Well, as the old Meatloaf song says....."two out of three ain't bad". ;) :kiss:

;)

DU_stud04
04-16-2007, 12:32 PM
"OHHH ITS THE JUGGERNAUT PIMPS!!!!"

:D

Old Tiger
04-16-2007, 01:13 PM
pointers.....definately not

mustang04
04-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
pointers.....definately not

haha.....young grasshopper......if you only knew

cuz first off, even though that one girl was being a C-block, if you were truly a master that would not have affected you....much to learn you have:nerd:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2007, 07:34 PM
haha.....young grasshopper......if you only knew

cuz first off, even though that one girl was being a C-block, if you were truly a master that would not have affected you....much to learn you have:nerd:

Yes he does. He's just not up to our level yet, Reggie.