PDA

View Full Version : my fantasy baseball dilemma

TexasHSFootball
04-16-2007, 03:02 AM
http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=96447&teamId=1&seasonId=2007

here is the dilemma i have... once Bard gets off the DL, i have to drop a player.. with the line up i have, there is not a single player worth dropping.

i just dropped Ryan Freel for Mark DeRosa, who is eligible at four positions. No way am I comfortable dropping any of my 3B...

the pitching staff i want to keep in tack as well..

what a nice problem to have! any suggestions? :thinking:

big daddy russ
04-16-2007, 11:43 AM
I'd drop DeRosa immediately. He's definitely your weakest link. Besides, if you start having problems at either 3B or 2B, you can move some people around to cover up and if anything should happen to your one of your OF'ers, you can always pick someone up off the waiver wire. IMO, Ryan Church and Brian Giles (even though he plays in a pitcher's park) are both better fantasy players than DeRosa.

And I know you DeRosa's versatility is hard to pass up, but Ty Wiggington and the collection of different position players on your roster should be able to hold you over through anything.

Bellville22
04-16-2007, 12:05 PM
There's no reason for De Rosa to be on a fantasy roster, unless it's a 20 team league. Drop him and put Rios in his place. Rios is going to have a break out year, which he flirted with last year.