PDA

View Full Version : "Wonderful" Game today Mavs-Spurs(6/15/07)...

SintonFan
04-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Ok, just how did Duncan get tossed being all "drama-like" on the bench.
I have to admit the game was entertaining.:clap:
The game didn't mean anything in the standings. ehhhhh...:D :nerd:
I also wonder how Harris(I think thats who it was) can leap into the other player(Oberto) and get a call for himself.:D I swear I didn't see a full moon tonight.:crazy:

DU_stud04
04-16-2007, 01:06 AM
the nba chooses who wins each game and is regulating it by the refs, note all of last year and this year

SintonFan
04-16-2007, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
the nba chooses who wins each game and is regulating it by the refs, note all of last year and this year
I watched the game on a 10' screen in ABC's CRAPPY HD. I was looking for a foul but nothing was there. BOTH TIMES!!!:doh:

DU_stud04
04-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I watched the game on a 10' screen in ABC's CRAPPY HD. I was looking for a foul but nothing was there. BOTH TIMES!!!:doh: i saw :(

only on my 30".... but believe me, all i saw was him laughing as well

SintonFan
04-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i saw :(

only on my 30".... but believe me, all i saw was him laughing as well
If you are ever in SA...
give me a call.:D :)

3afan
04-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I also wonder how Harris(I think thats who it was) can leap into the other player(Oberto) and get a call for himself.:D .............

there are so many crazy calls in the NBA .. a guy gets hammered - nothing, then a tick-tack nancy foul next time down .... frustrating for fans, can't imagine how players/coaches feel

Phil C
04-16-2007, 08:32 AM
The NBA lets certain players get away with fours and traveling. They need to admit they are more for entertainment that sports and don't enforce the rules consistency for all players and teams.