PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero II on 360

awizzy
04-15-2007, 07:47 PM
i just got it and it plays half a song the guitar or somthing fouls up and am pissed:mad: :mad: any1 have this problem 2:(

Emerson1
04-15-2007, 07:57 PM
If your guitar has a little port, looks like a phone cord port on the BOTTOM. Then you have a defective guitar. Take it back to where you got it and get one that has both the headset port and the other port on the side.

TMer25
04-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by awizzy
i just got it and it plays half a song the guitar or somthing fouls up and am pissed:mad: :mad: any1 have this problem 2:(

There has a patch issued for the game over XBox live to address some of the issues with it.

Emerson1
04-15-2007, 08:01 PM
http://forums.xbox.com/1/11717177/ShowPost.aspx#11717177

some people are having a problem with the new update.

awizzy
04-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
If your guitar has a little port, looks like a phone cord port on the BOTTOM. Then you have a defective guitar. Take it back to where you got it and get one that has both the headset port and the other port on the side.
it does have the port on the bottom so i should just go get a new game? what if they dont have the other guitar?

Emerson1
04-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by awizzy
it does have the port on the bottom so i should just go get a new game? what if they dont have the other guitar?
To bad for you.

What exactly is happening though, your original post really made no sense?

awizzy
04-15-2007, 08:35 PM
when i play a song about half way through it the song will keep on going and my guitar wont play like it might be a messed up guitar. I was so ready to tear it up too

Emerson1
04-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Hmmm. The recall was because the whammy bar and tilt sensor sometimes wouldn't work. Try and see if you can get through a song playing with a xbox controller. You might have just gotten a bad guitar that was dropped or something in the wharehouse.

awizzy
04-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Hmmm. The recall was because the whammy bar and tilt sensor sometimes wouldn't work. Try and see if you can get through a song playing with a xbox controller. You might have just gotten a bad guitar that was dropped or something in the wharehouse.
played three songs with a controller but the guitar back in and had the same problem....and the whammy didnt work