PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Fester has lost his mind!

JR2004
04-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Now while I find it humorous that Duncan got two T's while sitting on the bench, this idiot is out of control as an official. He shouldn't be officiating a Little Dribbler's game, much less an NBA game. That bald-headed moron needs to be given his pink slip. I'm tired of him and several other officials (Steve Javie and Ron Garretson come to mind) thinking he's the main attraction.

Emerson1
04-15-2007, 04:24 PM
I don't get why the NBA thinks these refs are good.

Bull's-eye
04-15-2007, 04:37 PM
Instead of just calling the games, they constantly try to bait the players into getting technicals.

injuredinmelee
04-15-2007, 04:44 PM
The NBA is FIXED and they do it through the officials.

Hansum Stranger
04-15-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

:crazy:

JR2004
04-15-2007, 04:47 PM

Being completely honest, I do think there has been some very fishy circumstances that lead me to believe that some NBA games have been fixed. I'm as big a Lakers fan as there is on this earth, but that 2002 4th quarter of Game 6 against the Kings was fixed. No doubt in my mind at all about that.

I look forward to when Cuban sells the Mavericks at some point and puts out a tell all book about what goes on behind the scenes in the NBA.

Emerson1
04-15-2007, 04:59 PM
There is a reason the horrible refs like Javie and Crawford do important games. Other refs won't take the "extra benefits"

Bull's-eye
04-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Tim Duncan said that Crawford kept asking him if he wanted to fight? If this is true, the NBA should suspend Crawford and take a look at the guidelines for their officials. Unlike college officials, the NBA refs seem to antagonize the players.

DU_stud04
04-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Tim Duncan said that Crawford kept asking him if he wanted to fight? If this is true, the NBA should suspend Crawford and take a look at the guidelines for their officials. Unlike college officials, the NBA refs seem to antagonize the players. i saw where he "said" that on sport center just now....thats crazy, theres no room for this in the nba. can i call the ref a stupid thug?

SintonFan
04-16-2007, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Tim Duncan said that Crawford kept asking him if he wanted to fight? If this is true, the NBA should suspend Crawford and take a look at the guidelines for their officials. Unlike college officials, the NBA refs seem to antagonize the players.
I'd take Duncan's word vs. Crawford's word anyday.:) :cool: