PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Track

Milk That Cow
04-15-2007, 04:14 PM
What happened to the relays at the District Meet...

buffalo2006
04-15-2007, 06:58 PM
From the results i saw Fitz and Lawhorn didnt run in any of the three relays. Even though Lawhorn won the 100, 200, and 400.

I dont think Giddings got their seniors to come out and run this year for them. Or even do field events. Brandon Johnson ran on almost all the relays last year and didnt run at all this year. Edward Johnson won the J.V. 100 easy last year and didnt run. Devane Jarmon went to state in shot put and didnt throw this year.

You can't win if people don't show up.

I would also like to apologize to one of the Bellville fans, at the beginning of track season, I said that Bellville would not win. Congrats, you team showed up.

Good Luck to Bill and all the Girls going to regionals

KL3
04-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Lawhorn put up some amazing times, including a 10.24 in the 100. What grade is he?

Old Tiger
04-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Lawhorn put up some amazing times, including a 10.24 in the 100. What grade is he? Senior I believe.

buffalo2006
04-15-2007, 08:06 PM
He's a senior, I don't know where he is going yet. I know last year he had offers from A&m and Baylor

Old Tiger
04-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by buffalo2006
He's a senior, I don't know where he is going yet. I know last year he had offers from A&m and Baylor I heard something about Nike...

KL3
04-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Senior I believe.

For track right?

buffalo2006
04-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Yes for track. About that Nike, I'm not sure, I know he ran indoor for them last year.

RdaleBoi08
04-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Rumor Has It He's Goin To Texas Tech To Run...

Milk That Cow
04-15-2007, 09:01 PM
So Fitzhenry didn't run at all...

Why not?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-15-2007, 09:16 PM

I dont think Giddings got their seniors to come out and run this year for them.

You can't win if people don't show up.

What are you saying? Bellville won because Giddings did not show up? Bellville just won its 12th District title in a row, I guess that comes from other teams not showing up.

Congrats to Bellville track, home of 12 District Championships in a row!!!!!!!

buffalo2006
04-15-2007, 09:28 PM
No I was just saying, that with the people Giddings had coming back for track from last years squad, they would've done better. They were stacked this year more than last years.

Jarmon last year threw 50+, and didn't throw.
Fitzhenry didn't run.
Cassius Bradley didn't run.
Brandon Johnson didn't run.

Bellville did a good job because ya'll had people competing in every event. Giddings didn't have that. I'm not saying that we would've automatically won but the team points would've been alot closer than 204-113. With 30 points coming from Lawhorn's sweep of the open sprints.

Old Tiger
04-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
What are you saying? Bellville won because Giddings did not show up? Bellville just won its 12th District title in a row, I guess that comes from other teams not showing up.

Congrats to Bellville track, home of 12 District Championships in a row!!!!!!! And I bet if Giddings won you wouldn't have posted nothing. If Giddings had everybody they are FAST!

Like Buffalo said those guys he listed are good tracksters.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-15-2007, 09:48 PM
And I bet if Giddings won you wouldn't have posted nothing. If Giddings had everybody they are FAST!

Like Buffalo said those guys he listed are good tracksters.

204-113 that is a 91 point differance.

KL3
04-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Bellville had some kids not run as well including Brandon Harris the star football player who may be the best athlete in the program.

Old Tiger
04-15-2007, 10:26 PM
204-113 that is a 91 point differance. They sweep relay's if they have everybody making it a much closer meet.

buffalo2006
04-15-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm not saying that Bellville is a bad team. W/O Harris running they racked up 203 points thats pretty impressive.

But, I just want to know why Fitz and Bradley didn't run because Brock ran last week at Texas Relays.

KL3
04-15-2007, 11:18 PM
What events did he run and what were his times?

shadow13
04-16-2007, 12:19 AM
Lawhorn is going to Texas Tech ,which will have have Gil Roberts ,Skye Green , Bill Lawhorn and a kid from Round Rock

buff4ever
04-16-2007, 10:14 AM
a lot of seniors probably didn't run, or run on relays b/c of internal problems. I just hope that is doesn't start running over into football as well.

Darren
04-16-2007, 10:53 AM

Congrats to Bellville track, home of 12 District Championships in a row!!!!!!!

Why are you always trying to start something. Congrats to Bellville they won fair and square.

Good luck to Giddings next year.

Johnny Utah
04-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Bellville is very well coached, they have a long tradition in track. Giddings kids used to run track, not play football. Congrats to Coach Wheeler and the kids.

Bull19
04-16-2007, 05:15 PM
They sweep relay's if they have everybody making it a much closer meet.

YOU CANT PROVE THAT, SO DONT MAKE THAT STATMENT.........THATS LIKE SAYING IF HARRIS RAN, BELLVILLE WOULD HAVE WON EVERY SINGLE RACE

Old Tiger
04-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
YOU CANT PROVE THAT, SO DONT MAKE THAT STATMENT.........THATS LIKE SAYING IF HARRIS RAN, BELLVILLE WOULD HAVE WON EVERY SINGLE RACE I can too

Bull19
04-16-2007, 05:26 PM
I can too

K. PROVE IT PLEASE

Old Tiger
04-16-2007, 05:28 PM
K. PROVE IT PLEASE

Giddings 204(with everybody)
Bellville 113

Proven

Bull19
04-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Bellville 113

Proven

:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
04-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Bellville 113

Proven :confused: :confused: Don't they actually have to run the races, throw the stuff, make the jumps, etc to get those points? Or do they automatically win "because"?

buffalo2006
04-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Alright Giddings people didnt run and that cost them 91 points. Either way Bellville still has the district title for 23-3A. Congrats Bellville, every blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

Old Tiger
04-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:confused: :confused: Don't they actually have to run the races, throw the stuff, make the jumps, etc to get those points? Or do they automatically win "because"? Nope....all by default :D:D:D

Bull19
04-16-2007, 05:35 PM
:confused: :confused: Don't they actually have to run the races, throw the stuff, make the jumps, etc to get those points? Or do they automatically win "because"?

THATS THE WAY IT ALWAYS WORKED WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL,

LH Panther Mom
04-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Nope....all by default :D:D:D Didn't we have the "woulda shoulda coulda" convo yesterday? :p

Old Tiger
04-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Didn't we have the "woulda shoulda coulda" convo yesterday? :p It's not woulda shoulda coulda. It's a fact

LH Panther Mom
04-16-2007, 05:58 PM
It's not woulda shoulda coulda. It's a fact No, the FACT is that they didn't participate. Maybe they shoulda, maybe they coulda, maybe even they woulda won if they hadda, but they dinna. The last time I looked, "maybe" didn't win any races or games. ;)

Old Tiger
04-16-2007, 06:03 PM
No, the FACT is that they didn't participate. Maybe they shoulda, maybe they coulda, maybe even they woulda won if they hadda, but they dinna. They win if they run

buff4life
04-16-2007, 07:13 PM
YOU CANT PROVE THAT, SO DONT MAKE THAT STATMENT.........THATS LIKE SAYING IF HARRIS RAN, BELLVILLE WOULD HAVE WON EVERY SINGLE RACE

you can look at times from other track meets and take an educated guess who probably would have won...

buff4life
04-16-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm not saying that Bellville is a bad team. W/O Harris running they racked up 203 points thats pretty impressive.

But, I just want to know why Fitz and Bradley didn't run because Brock ran last week at Texas Relays.

Brock didn't run because he had knee surgery last week...

buffalo2006
04-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Ross, why did he have surgery.

Do ya'll have a chance to make playoffs this year?

Bull19
04-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
you can look at times from other track meets and take an educated guess who probably would have won...

WELL I GUESS ILL LET THE 12 IN A ROW DC TALK FOR ME NOW,,,IM GETTING TIRED OF READING THIS COULDA SHOULDA WOULDA CRAP......THE FACTS ARE THEY DIDNT WIN.

AND NO GIDDINGS WONT MAKE PLAYOFFS IN BASEBALL,,,,OR WAIT, THEY HAVE A CHANCE IF OTHER PLAYERS WOULDA PLAYED,,HELL THEY PROLY WOULD WIN THE DC IF THEY WOULDA PLAYED:rolleyes:

buff4life
04-16-2007, 08:26 PM
WELL I GUESS ILL LET THE 12 IN A ROW DC TALK FOR ME NOW,,,IM GETTING TIRED OF READING THIS COULDA SHOULDA WOULDA CRAP......THE FACTS ARE THEY DIDNT WIN.

AND NO GIDDINGS WONT MAKE PLAYOFFS IN BASEBALL,,,,OR WAIT, THEY HAVE A CHANCE IF OTHER PLAYERS WOULDA PLAYED,,HELL THEY PROLY WOULD WIN THE DC IF THEY WOULDA PLAYED:rolleyes:

ok mr i think i know everything but i'm really stupider than crap...look in my post and see if it said anywhere who would have won...it just said a way to prove which relay might have run if both teams ran their fastest time...

and YES we would have had a better chance to make the playoffs if our ace had not gotten kicked out of school for a bottle of wine in his truck...and that ace held hutto to one run in six innings...so there is no if about whether or not he would have helped us...its a yes.

buff4life
04-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Ross, why did he have surgery.

Do ya'll have a chance to make playoffs this year?

because his PCL that he injured in the LH game didn't heal right and it was still swelling so they went in to clean it up.

Bull19
04-16-2007, 08:44 PM
ok mr i think i know everything but i'm really stupider than crap...look in my post and see if it said anywhere who would have won...it just said a way to prove which relay might have run if both teams ran their fastest time...

and YES we would have had a better chance to make the playoffs if our ace had not gotten kicked out of school for a bottle of wine in his truck...and that ace held hutto to one run in six innings...so there is no if about whether or not he would have helped us...its a yes.

I WONDER IF HUTTO THROWING A J.V. PITCHER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT????:confused: (OR AT LEAST WHAT I WAS TOLD)..........MAYBE SOMEBODY FROM HUTTO CAN GIVE US SOME INFO ON THEIR PITCHER FROM THAT GAME?????

STAR PITCHER GETS CAUGHT WITH WINE AT SCHOOL....WHAT A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR THE YOUNGER LITTLE LEAGUE KIDS FROM GIDDINGS WHO LOOK UP TO HIM AND OTHER PLAYERS ON THE TEAM :clap: :dispntd:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2007, 09:39 PM

and YES we would have had a better chance to make the playoffs if our ace had not gotten kicked out of school for a bottle of wine in his truck...

Was it Morgan David or MD 20?

blackbroth
04-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Cassius did not run due to after school activities, Javon and Fitz both had injuries.

buffalo2006
04-16-2007, 11:18 PM
I remembered about Cassius, but didnt know about Brock.

I wasnt saying that Bellville didnt deserve the win. In fact I think I was saying they deserved to win because Giddings kids didnt run.

Bellville is the 23-3A district champs for track, no should of or could've.

44INAROW
04-17-2007, 07:33 AM
I wish we could see a Cuero vs Bellville track meet - can you imagine the talk then :D

Gobbler Fan
04-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Winning both sprint Relays at State 2 years in a row . Back 2 Back State Championships .We have the experience to maybe get a Third Championship............ 5 State Medals by one kid 4 Gold and 1 Silver and 3 others have 2 Golds apiece . Now thats some Bling :p :cool:

With everyone healthy now it's looking good for the Gobblers to have a good meet at Regionals and carry it over to State ......Go Gobblers :thumbsup:

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 08:40 AM
Since this track thread became about baseball,

I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW A JV PITCHER HOLDS ITS OWN TEAM TO 1 RUN IN SIX INNINGS???????

I will be waiting patiently for that answer.

Darren
04-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Was it Morgan David or MD 20?

That Morgan David wine must be exclusive to Bellville. :thinking:

44INAROW
04-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Darren
That Morgan David wine must be exclusive to Bellville. :thinking:

it's a cross between Captain Morgan rum and Mogan David wine:D

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 10:10 AM
where is that HARD-HEADED BULL19 AT, MY PATIENTLY IS BECOMING IMPATIENTLY.

I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO COULDA WOULDA DIDNT STUFF IN TRACK, I DON'T EVEN LIKE TRACK SAME RACES SAME ORDER SAME COURSE SAME TIMES PRACTICALLY EVERY MEET.

I JUST WANNA EXPLANATION ON THE JV PITCHER HOLDING HIS OWN TEAM TO 1 RUN IN SIX INNINGS.

I WILL EXPLAIN IT FOR HIM SINCE MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT. HE DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT GIDDINGS IS CAPABLE OF WINNING A GAME THAT BELLVILLE CAN'T. LOOK BULL19 YOU BEAT OUR BOYS IN BOTH ROUNDS OF DISTRICT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN US IN BASEBALL OKAY, IT IS OKAY IF GIDDINGS BEAT HUTTO A COUPLE OF TIMES, LET OUR BOYS HAVE THAT MUCH.

I have to say if you are not use to typing in all caps, it sucks, b/c you instinctively want to capitalize appropriate letters and it messes you up. I do feel bad for the senior ball player for giddings who can't finish his senior year for himself or his teammates b/c of a stupid wine bottle. But, it shouldn't have been in his vehicle I suppose. He is a good kid, he just made a mistake. He would have helped the buffs to possibly win a few more games than they did. We are weak in the pitching category as it was, to lose a senior pitcher who was one of our top pitchers and possibly the top pitcher only made things worse.

Darren
04-17-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
it's a cross between Captain Morgan rum and Mogan David wine:D

I need to get me some of that stuff. Is it like an 80 proof white zinfandel?:D :) :D

Bull19
04-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
where is that HARD-HEADED BULL19 AT, MY PATIENTLY IS BECOMING IMPATIENTLY.

I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO COULDA WOULDA DIDNT STUFF IN TRACK, I DON'T EVEN LIKE TRACK SAME RACES SAME ORDER SAME COURSE SAME TIMES PRACTICALLY EVERY MEET.

I JUST WANNA EXPLANATION ON THE JV PITCHER HOLDING HIS OWN TEAM TO 1 RUN IN SIX INNINGS.

I WILL EXPLAIN IT FOR HIM SINCE MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT. HE DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT GIDDINGS IS CAPABLE OF WINNING A GAME THAT BELLVILLE CAN'T. LOOK BULL19 YOU BEAT OUR BOYS IN BOTH ROUNDS OF DISTRICT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN US IN BASEBALL OKAY, IT IS OKAY IF GIDDINGS BEAT HUTTO A COUPLE OF TIMES, LET OUR BOYS HAVE THAT MUCH.

I have to say if you are not use to typing in all caps, it sucks, b/c you instinctively want to capitalize appropriate letters and it messes you up. I do feel bad for the senior ball player for giddings who can't finish his senior year for himself or his teammates b/c of a stupid wine bottle. But, it shouldn't have been in his vehicle I suppose. He is a good kid, he just made a mistake. He would have helped the buffs to possibly win a few more games than they did. We are weak in the pitching category as it was, to lose a senior pitcher who was one of our top pitchers and possibly the top pitcher only made things worse.

:rolleyes: SEE YALL IN THE PLAYOFFS,,,,,,,,OH WAIT, THATS RIGHT

Bull19
04-17-2007, 01:55 PM

OKAY, IT IS OKAY IF GIDDINGS BEAT HUTTO A COUPLE OF TIMES, LET OUR BOYS HAVE THAT MUCH.

COUPLE OF TIMES???? I ONLY COUNTED ONCE:confused:

COMPLIMENTED WITH TWO LOSSES TO HUTTO,,,,ONE GAME WAS 15-2 AND ANOTHER WAS 15-4 :clap: :clap:

Johnny Utah
04-17-2007, 02:11 PM
To put it correctly, Bellville just won their 10th straight district title in track, not 12th, but that is still very impressive. Cuero, with all of their speed should win a state title in track and football, just my opinion.

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 02:20 PM
I haven't been keeping up real well with the basebal this year, but I heard twice the boys beat hutto. The commentary at the time was that is was funny that that was the only team we could beat? I could be wrong there, but if that is the best come backs you had to my post, then I would say my case and point was made.

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Dang, these Bellville/Giddings threads just get better & better :D Is it football season yet?

Bull19
04-17-2007, 02:26 PM
I haven't been keeping up real well with the basebal this year, but I heard twice the boys beat hutto. The commentary at the time was that is was funny that that was the only team we could beat? I could be wrong there, but if that is the best come backs you had to my post, then I would say my case and point was made.

YES YOUR CASE AND POINTS WERE MADE,,,AND THAT IS THAT YOUR VERY IGNORANT ABOUT GIDDINGS BASEBALL AND BASEBALL IN GENERAL

AND YOUR EXPLANAITON BOUT HUTTO'S J.V. PITCHER HOLDING IS OWN TEAM TO ONE RUN, IS THAT THE PITCHER DOESNT PITCH AGAINST HIS OWN TEAM

44INAROW
04-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Dang, these Bellville/Giddings threads just get better & better :D Is it football season yet?

entertaining for sure - I have started numerous replies but end up deleting them. ;) :p

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 02:42 PM
entertaining for sure - I have started numerous replies but end up deleting them. ;) :p well that is no fun :(

Darren
04-17-2007, 02:47 PM
COUPLE OF TIMES???? I ONLY COUNTED ONCE:confused:

COMPLIMENTED WITH TWO LOSSES TO HUTTO,,,,ONE GAME WAS 15-2 AND ANOTHER WAS 15-4 :clap: :clap:

Watch out Bull.

I guess we'll let you have this one. You need something to be proud of. How did you guys do in football? I guess you need to get with your buddy and and drink some morgan david or Jack Farms or Jim 20/20 or whatever you are drinking because your going to need it when football season comes around again.

Bellville who?

44INAROW
04-17-2007, 02:55 PM
I've been checking out "track times" for Bellville and it looks like they have a heck of a hurdler - 13.69 in the 110M and 38.93 in the 300M - now that's smoking.....
see, I can be nice ;)

Johnny Utah
04-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Those times are very good. Reminds me of some of the past hurdlers from that area. Larry Wade from Elgin who ran at A&M. Spears from Manor that ran at Texas and the Cooper kid from Giddings that ran at Texas. Some real speed for sure. Watched Spears run a 14.00 flat the very first track meet of the year, that was impressive to say the least.

Darren
04-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Those times are very good. Reminds me of some of the past hurdlers from that area. Larry Wade from Elgin who ran at A&M. Spears from Manor that ran at Texas and the Cooper kid from Giddings that ran at Texas. Some real speed for sure. Watched Spears run a 14.00 flat the very first track meet of the year, that was impressive to say the least.

I think that Larry Wade was originally from Giddings. I think that he ran on the summer track program in Giddings. Giddings has always had a good track program thanks in large part to a strong summer program and getting these kids started early.

KL3
04-17-2007, 03:47 PM
I've been checking out "track times" for Bellville and it looks like they have a heck of a hurdler - 13.69 in the 110M and 38.93 in the 300M - now that's smoking.....
see, I can be nice ;)

Those times are from Clayton Chaney, a junior. He had a pretty good year at RB/S as a sophomore and was expected to have a big season this year, but an off season knee injury pretty much slowed him down for the whole year. I'm sure the coaches are expecting a huge season for him this year.

He also won his hurdle event at the Texas Relays.

44INAROW
04-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Some real speed for sure. Watched Spears run a 14.00 flat the very first track meet of the year, that was impressive to say the least.

Heard all those SPEARS kids are fast :D :D :D :D

**my last name is Spears,**

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Those times are very good. Reminds me of some of the past hurdlers from that area. Larry Wade from Elgin who ran at A&M. Spears from Manor that ran at Texas and the Cooper kid from Giddings that ran at Texas. Some real speed for sure. Watched Spears run a 14.00 flat the very first track meet of the year, that was impressive to say the least. Johnny Remember the Brooks from Rockdale?

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 04:08 PM
I told LH Panther Mom I wouldn't call bellville people ignorant anymore, but he called me ignorant to g ball and b ball.

I know baseball better than he will ever dream, I have just been out of the loop this year in giddings.

BULL19 YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID THEIR JV PITCHER WAS THE REASON THEY ONLY SCORED 1 RUN IN SIX INNINGS, I WAS WAITING ON YOUR DESCRIBTION ON HOW THAT HAPPENED, ALL BUFF4LIFE SAID WAS THAT OUR PITCHER HELD THEM TO THAT IN SIX INNINGS, HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHY WE WON. SO I WAITED PATIENTLY FOR YOU TO REALIZE YOU WERE BEING IGNORANT.

buffalo2006
04-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Man why are all these people flustered all the time people congratulate them about winning district track and they jump down your throat.
All I have to say is Jesus loves you too, alright Bellville, Jesus' love doesn't stop at Washington County it also runs over into Austin County. So ya'll just stop being flustered all the time.

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:24 PM
Cause when Bellville does well their fans are the biggest and most boastful fans out but when their team loses they disappear into the abyss.

Darren
04-17-2007, 04:30 PM
Cause when Bellville does well their fans are the biggest and most boastful fans out but when their team loses they disappear into the abyss.

agreed...:clap: :clap:

Bull19
04-17-2007, 04:35 PM
I told LH Panther Mom I wouldn't call bellville people ignorant anymore, but he called me ignorant to g ball and b ball.

I know baseball better than he will ever dream, I have just been out of the loop this year in giddings.

BULL19 YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID THEIR JV PITCHER WAS THE REASON THEY ONLY SCORED 1 RUN IN SIX INNINGS, I WAS WAITING ON YOUR DESCRIBTION ON HOW THAT HAPPENED, ALL BUFF4LIFE SAID WAS THAT OUR PITCHER HELD THEM TO THAT IN SIX INNINGS, HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHY WE WON. SO I WAITED PATIENTLY FOR YOU TO REALIZE YOU WERE BEING IGNORANT.

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 04:42 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WONDER IF HUTTO THROWING A J.V. PITCHER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT???? (OR AT LEAST WHAT I WAS TOLD)..........MAYBE SOMEBODY FROM HUTTO CAN GIVE US SOME INFO ON THEIR PITCHER FROM THAT GAME?????

the above has been copied from a post your made where you were referring obviously to what buff4life said about the ace pitcher not being able to play due to the wine bottle, and how he was a descent pitcher in that he held hutto to 1 run in 6 innings. Then you said the above........that is the only way I can follow what happened, maybe I am absolutely crazy, or maybe you don't even know WTH you are talking about anymore..........

Now accepting apologies......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............................

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Cause when Bellville does well their fans are the biggest and most boastful fans out but when their team loses they disappear into the abyss. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, they aren't the ONLY fans that do that

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 04:51 PM
WHERE IS BULL19, IT CHAPS MY ASS TO BE CALLED OUT WHEN THE GUY CALLING OUT HAS NO GROUND TO STAND ON. HE WILL PROBABLY SEE THE FACTS THAT HE WAS TOO LAZY TO GO BACK AND FIND FOR HIMSELF, NOW HE LOOKS IGNORANT AND WILL GO TAIL BETWEEN THE LEGS W/O AN APOLOGY.

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 04:52 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, they aren't the ONLY fans that do that I didn't say they were but IMO they are the worst about it

pirate4state
04-17-2007, 04:53 PM
I didn't say they were but IMO they are the worst about it :thinking: you might be on to something :thinking: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

still every town has a few that make everyone else look bad

Bull19
04-17-2007, 04:56 PM
quote:

I WONDER IF HUTTO THROWING A J.V. PITCHER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT???? (OR AT LEAST WHAT I WAS TOLD)..........MAYBE SOMEBODY FROM HUTTO CAN GIVE US SOME INFO ON THEIR PITCHER FROM THAT GAME?????

the above has been copied from a post your made where you were referring obviously to what buff4life said about the ace pitcher not being able to play due to the wine bottle, and how he was a descent pitcher in that he held hutto to 1 run in 6 innings. Then you said the above........that is the only way I can follow what happened, maybe I am absolutely crazy, or maybe you don't even know WTH you are talking about anymore..........

Now accepting apologies......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............................

LOL,,,U AMAZE ME,,,,,HUTTO'S PITCHER HAS NO EFFECT OVER HOW MANY RUNS HUTTO SCORES AS A TEAM,,,HE DOES HAS AN EFFECT OVER HOW MANY GIDDINGS SCORES....THIS IN TURN BRINGS ME TO MY QUOTE " I WONDER IF HUTTO THROWING A J.V. PITCHER HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT"...."THAT" MEAN THE LOSE TO GIDDINGS............WITH ALL THIS SAID IT MEANS IF HUTTO THROWS AN ACTUAL VASRSITY PITCHER IT MEANS GIDDINGS WONT SCORE AS MANY RUNS AS THEY DID WHICH MEANS THEY LOSE LIKE THEY DID THE OTHER TWO GAMES.......WITH ALL OF THAT BEING SAID IT MEANS THIS...........IF HUTTO THROWS A VARSITY PITCHER=GIDDINGS LOSES...........LEARN HOW TO READ IN CONTEXT

Old Tiger
:thinking: you might be on to something :thinking: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

still every town has a few that make everyone else look bad No it's the whole town.

buff4ever
AND IMO BULL19 CAN MAKE ANY TOWN LOOK BAD, that's just me though.

Formerbrahma isn't too bad most of the time, he is okay. Calls me w/o letting me know his number but that's cool.

Bull19
04-17-2007, 04:59 PM
AND IMO BULL19 CAN MAKE ANY TOWN LOOK BAD, that's just me though.

Formerbrahma isn't too bad most of the time, he is okay. Calls me w/o letting me know his number but that's cool.

YOUR THE ONE DUMB ENOUGH TO GIVE HIM URS,,,,DO U REALLY THINK HE WOULD GIVE U HIS????

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Bull19, would you please read buff4life's post and acknowledge that, I have already pointed this out once (but slow learner's require more than one obvious hint), he never said even that we won the game. He only said that the ace pitcher we loss was a big loss to the team. Therefore, your comment about the jv pitcher they pitched looks pretty dumb. Buff4life never even said we won that game.

The obvious point here was that you jumped to the fact that we won that game, instead of taking what he said for what it was meant to mean. Therefore you were more upset by the fact we beat hutto that game, than willing to recognize that our pitcher would have been a good contribution to the team this year in a district run for the playoffs.

It seems like everytime I argue with you, you are so out there (trying really hard here to be nice) that I can't even get the fact across much less and argument.

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 05:05 PM
I obviously didn't care if he had my number, I have no problem with him. If he wants updates he can call me and I will tell him what he wants to know. I never asked him for his, I just laughed that he made his number private. If I need bellville updates I know good people there that are friendly and intelligent.

Note to everyone on this board. Not all people in bellville are like bull19, shocker I know, but good people live there like everywhere else.

Bull19
04-17-2007, 05:08 PM

LOOK BULL19 YOU BEAT OUR BOYS IN BOTH ROUNDS OF DISTRICT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN US IN BASEBALL OKAY, IT IS OKAY IF GIDDINGS BEAT HUTTO

NO BUFF4EVER HE NEVER DID SAY IT,,,,BUT U SURE DID

buff4ever
04-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Look you dumb***, if you can't read the facts as they are written, in the order they are written then I am done with you like last time we got after it. I said that to you AFTER buff4life made his comment and YOU responded. That would be why I wrote this message. Your ignorant resonse to his comment is what spurred me to comment to you in the first place.

If you can't admit that you messed up and didn't read his message for what it was intended, then this argument will never be settled. JUST ADMIT IT, my friend you messed this one up and you are pissing into the wind. DAMN

Bull19
04-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Look you dumb***, if you can't read the facts as they are written, in the order they are written then I am done with you like last time we got after it. I said that to you AFTER buff4life made his comment and YOU responded. That would be why I wrote this message. Your ignorant resonse to his comment is what spurred me to comment to you in the first place.

If you can't admit that you messed up and didn't read his message for what it was intended, then this argument will never be settled. JUST ADMIT IT, my friend you messed this one up and you are pissing into the wind. DAMN

AFRAID NOT,,,,,ALL MY STATMENTS I STAND BY BECAUSE THEY R CORRECT AND IN CONTEXT UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLES

SEE U IN THE PLAYOFFS,,,OH WAIT THATS RIGHT,,MAYBE ILL SEE YOU AT AA INSTEAD, ON THE WAY TO THE BELLVILLE PLAYOFF GAMES

Chopblock
04-17-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Darren
I think that Larry Wade was originally from Giddings. I think that he ran on the summer track program in Giddings. Giddings has always had a good track program thanks in large part to a strong summer program and getting these kids started early.
May have been but he list Elgin as his hometown along with the Baker Family, all great Hurdlers

Chopblock
04-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Although they may have injured athletes this year, Giddings has had an outstanding track and field program the late 70's
I remember Austin King, thomas Sanders,Stanley Richardson just to name a few
All good guys in high school to compete with

buffalo2006
04-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Sanders went on to play in the NFL.

From that I guess since Bellville has won district the last 10 years, all of their people should be in the NFL, right Bull.

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 07:10 PM
Bellville has pushed out 291 NFL players.

buffalo2006
04-17-2007, 07:15 PM
290 of them are in the HOF, that one got caught with steroids, but he was good also.

buffalo2006
04-17-2007, 07:16 PM
He was also a kicker

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 07:17 PM
He was also a kicker I heard he punted and kicked.

buffalo2006
04-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Yea i think a few of the teams he played for put him in on goalline situations. I heard he was twice the size of Janikowski.

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Yea i think a few of the teams he played for put him in on goalline situations. I heard he was twice the size of Janikowski. I heard his jock was made of mink and diamonds.

buffalo2006
04-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Maybe that is Bull19

buff4life
04-17-2007, 10:10 PM
last time i checked it was a lefty that threw low to mid 80s....and I WAS THERE PLAYING!!!...so if thatz a JV pitcher...the varsity must be pretty damn good...give some credit where its due...

i never said we were better than bellville or would have beat them...i said we would have had a better chance at making the playoffs

buffalo2006
04-17-2007, 10:18 PM
I just want to know why this Giddings Track thread became a Giddings v. Bellville in baseball.