PDA

View Full Version : pacquiao v solis and undercards

DU_stud04
04-15-2007, 01:12 AM
Pacquiao beats Solis by 8th round knockout (http://www.secondsout.com/USA/leadingusa.cfm?ccs=368&cs=21838)

tonight was a good night for boxing, plenty of exciting bouts tonight....

Ruslan Chagaev won by decision over Nikolay Valuev(was undefeated at 46-0...2 shy of rockys record) to capture the WBA heavyweight title. i was hoping Valuev would win because i wanted to see him get destroyed by klitschko for his first loss. oh well :)

Jorge Arce (46-3-1, 35KOs) vs. Cristian Mijares (30-3-2,12 KOs)..... Mijares won by decision, which made me happy(i hate arce, the horse he rode in on, and the stupid lollipop) :)....seriously....with a nickname like "the lollipop cowboy"..... im not even going to go there.

Brian Viloria(19-1-1, 12 KOs) vs. Edgar Sosa (26-5, 14 KOs)...... sosa outboxed viloria to win the WBC light flyweight title

main event....PACQUIAO vs solis, of course pacman won :) another exciting fight, pacman only provides the best. pacquiao and solis slug it out for the first few rounds then an accidental headbut between the two cut open pacman over his left eye. im guessing this made the southpaw mad and he came out for blood for the next 2 rounds, till he finally knocked solis down in the 8th, where solis is able to get back up ...untill pacquiao knocks him out again for the 10 count, KO!!!!!!!

rumors of pacquiao and marquez are going around..... im wanting this rematch, it will be amazing! if you dont get excited for that fight.....well....then....go away....

dont forget, mayweather V de la hoya may 5th! dlh is going down :evil: