PDA

View Full Version : Espn's Baseball Tonight

Bull19
04-14-2007, 05:48 PM
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO HAROLD REYNOLDS????

THE NEW GUY ERIC YOUNG I BELIEVE HIS NAME IS, IS HORRIBLE......STUTTERS CONSTANTLY AND HE SOUNDS LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD BOY,,,,VERY IGNORING, AND CONSTANTLY MENTIONS THE GIVENS

kepdawg
04-14-2007, 05:50 PM
There must not be many people aspiring to work for ESPN these days. A lot of the on air personalities are below par for what I would expect from ESPN.

TexasHSFootball
04-14-2007, 05:54 PM
Harold Reynolds got fired last August for inappropriate conduct.

Bull19
04-14-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
Harold Reynolds got fired last August for inappropriate conduct.

R U SERIOUS? WHAT HE DO?

Fal44
04-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Harold was the man...

JR2004
04-14-2007, 06:56 PM
They claimed he sexually harrassed a woman at a restaurant I believe. Nothing concrete about the accusations, but they canned him anyways and yet they somehow manage to keep a complete tool of a human being like Sean Salisbury employed there.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
R U SERIOUS? WHAT HE DO? he also got fired from little league World Series

crzyjournalist03
04-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
They claimed he sexually harrassed a woman at a restaurant I believe. Nothing concrete about the accusations, but they canned him anyways and yet they somehow manage to keep a complete tool of a human being like Sean Salisbury employed there.

The woman was an intern at ESPN, and from what I hear, he gave her a hug at a Boston Market, bought her lunch, and she claimed she felt uncomfortable...nothing ever came of the allegations other than Reynolds being fired...but I sure do miss him!

g$$
04-15-2007, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
The woman was an intern at ESPN, and from what I hear, he gave her a hug at a Boston Market, bought her lunch, and she claimed she felt uncomfortable...nothing ever came of the allegations other than Reynolds being fired...but I sure do miss him!

He is also suing ESPN for millions of dollars. Let's see what happens in court. Eric Young played for years but he is bad, no doubt, on the air.

HR was great. He was also known as a ladies' man with a wife at home...just saying let it play out.

g$$
04-15-2007, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by JR2004

Agreed with that. How does Salisbury keep a job? Complete tool & never a good player either. Must be a salesman behind the scenes.

g$$
04-15-2007, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
he also got fired from little league World Series

ESPN & ABC are owned by the same company. Same deal as his contract. I miss him personally. He was good & insightful.