PDA

View Full Version : ABC Hires Imus

Buccaneer
04-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Then promptly fired him. They wanted everyone to know they were as PC as NBC and CBS.

Emerson1
04-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Did you watch Jay Leno last night?

Buccaneer
04-14-2007, 01:05 AM
Mrs Imus is hot!

Gobbla2001
04-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Sirius and/or XM (pending merger etc...) are gunna jump all over Imus if they're smart... his fans that don't have the XM or Sirius are gunna go out and get it #1, and #2 the guy has gotten a lot of publicity over this, and though most is negative look at Stern...

I hope it works out for him and he calls some hockey players "Toothless Bastards" and has some French-Canadian guy named Al Sharpierre get all over his ass for it... then all will be fair...

Adidas410s
04-14-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I hope it works out for him and he calls some hockey players "Toothless Bastards" and has some French-Canadian guy named Al Sharpierre get all over his ass for it... then all will be fair...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Gobbla2001
04-14-2007, 10:12 AM
man, after watching the latest Rutgers press confrence, the coach for Rutgers had some nappy looking hair... looked like Moses had mistaken it for the Red Sea with that part :eek:

PHS Wildcats
04-14-2007, 08:06 PM
:(

crzyjournalist03
04-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Sirius and/or XM (pending merger etc...) are gunna jump all over Imus if they're smart... his fans that don't have the XM or Sirius are gunna go out and get it #1, and #2 the guy has gotten a lot of publicity over this, and though most is negative look at Stern...

I saw a report on one of the news outlets today (believe it was CNN) that was checking into this very possibility. From what they were able to determine, Sirius/XM said that they no interest in bringing him in, because they already had what they believed was a good enough number of shock jocks.

g$$
04-15-2007, 05:16 AM

He crossed the line, but enough is enough. This has turned into a huge witch hunt. Imus will be back on the air soon.