PDA

View Full Version : Was the board down? (aka RM & LHPM talking to each other all day)

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 08:27 AM
I signed on at 8:25 AM and saw that the last post made was one I made last night at 11:46!!

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 08:33 AM
So....I'm talking to Talena on an IM, she can't get on.

Here is what shows in the user panel:

Adidas410s, footballgal, Gsquared, kaorder1999, Manck, nette_mom, Ranger Mom, smustangs, tigerbyheart, TMer25, Txbroadcaster, Vince Lombardi

When I go to who's online....it shows that none of these people are reading any threads. It shows they are either viewing the main index or the 3-A football discussion!

I'm so lonely!!:bigcry:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 08:36 AM
Okay....now I am really upset!!

Talena just called me a post whore.

There is no reason to be hatin on me because I can post and she can't......is there??

I feel like I am talking to "Wilson" or something!!:p

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Here is the user list now:

44INAROW, Adidas410s, areacode337, BTEXDAD, BullFrog Dad, DU_stud04, footballgal, Gsquared, kaorder1999, Manck, ol country boy, Ranger Mom, shellman54, smustangs, tigerbyheart, UPanIN

It has changed somewhat since the one a few minutes ago.

What are you guys seeing? No one is posting...no one is browsing.

Talena says it's because it's Friday the 13th!

OMG.......is it true?? Is the reason I can post in here because I am really AM a witch??:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 08:44 AM
I don't get it!

I just opened mozilla to try and change something on Talena's profile. When I logged out, I got the "board down for maintenance" message.

I guess I am stuck in here all alone!:(

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Okay....now I am really upset!!

Talena just called me a post whore.

There is no reason to be hatin on me because I can post and she can't......is there??

I feel like I am talking to "Wilson" or something!!:p She's just jealous. :D

OMG.......is it true?? Is the reason I can post in here because I am really AM a witch??:eek: :eek: If you are, then so am I. :devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 08:46 AM
I have come the conclusion that this board can be the funnest place around.......but if you are the only one here, it is BORING!!!

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 08:46 AM
I signed on at 8:25 AM and saw that the last post made was one I made last night at 11:46!! I was on around 5 this morning and it was up then.

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 08:47 AM
I have come the conclusion that this board can be the funnest place around.......but if you are the only one here, it is BORING!!! Maybe we should start talking about people, if they can't see it and/or respond. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
She's just jealous. :D

If you are, then so am I. :devil: :devil:

Debbie!!!!!!!!

I am SOOO happy to see you!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0040.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0011.gif

Why are we the only ones who can get in here??

Is it because we have http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/sign0106.gif..........http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/muahaha.gif

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 08:55 AM
I was on around 5 this morning and it was up then.

It just seems weird that no one has posted since my last post last night at 11:46!

OR....is that just what I am seeing on my computer??

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 08:57 AM
Debbie!!!!!!!!

I am SOOO happy to see you!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0040.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0011.gif

Why are we the only ones who can get in here??

Is it because we have http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/sign0106.gif..........http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/muahaha.gif LOL! I'm happy to see you, too! All those people who were on early were BORING. :devil:

And, I think you might be on to something. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/sign0106.gif..........http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/muahaha.gif

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:00 AM
Talena just sent matt a text...he told her it would be back up tonight!!

So.....I am off today and have no downlow!

Well...I guess I do have the downlow and as much as I like you, I think we may get sick of each others company today!!:D :D

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:02 AM
I feel a little bit better knowing this though.

I signed on last night and posted at 10:45 and made my last post at 11:45....in all that time, no one talked to me, responded to my post......NADA!!

I almost got my feelings hurt!!:( :p

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 09:05 AM
Talena just sent matt a text...he told her it would be back up tonight!!

So.....I am off today and have no downlow!

Well...I guess I do have the downlow and as much as I like you, I think we may get sick of each others company today!!:D :D It sounds like there's something weird going on. If it were totally down, we'd be hosed too.

Yeah, we might....and it will be just strange to not have anyone besides you to bug. ;)

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:09 AM
I noticed that Sintonfan started a thread on the 4A board yesterday at 6:41 PM asking if the downlow was down.

I guess I was in there all alone last night and just didn't realize it!!:p

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 09:12 AM
I noticed that Sintonfan started a thread on the 4A board yesterday at 6:41 PM asking if the downlow was down.

I guess I was in there all alone last night and just didn't realize it!!:p LMAO! Look at the posts. Shane posted about Baylor softball at 6:16. Every post after is either you or me. At least I kind of feel better about no responses to my track thread. :doh:

Kind of reminds me of the hurricane time frame when it was just the two of us.

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Deb!!

At 6:16 last night Sahen made a post.

The only thing after that is either posts that you or I made!!

So.....I guess the board has really been down since then!!

I feel kinda stupid now!!:nerd:

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Deb!!

At 6:16 last night Sahen made a post.

The only thing after that is either posts that you or I made!!

So.....I guess the board has really been down since then!!

I feel kinda stupid now!!:nerd: LMAO! GMTA. :D

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:13 AM
LMAO! Look at the posts. Shane posted about Baylor softball at 6:16. Every post after is either you or me. At least I kind of feel better about no responses to my track thread. :doh:

Kind of reminds me of the hurricane time frame when it was just the two of us.

OMG!!! Did you just read my mind??

That was weird....I was thinking of the hurricane thing too when I posted!!!!

WE ARE WITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 09:15 AM
OMG!!! Did you just read my mind??

That was weird....I was thinking of the hurricane thing too when I posted!!!!

WE ARE WITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ***Twilight Zone music playing*** :eek: :devil: :eek:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:20 AM
This really stinks!!! I am off today!!

Chad backed into the water well last night and broke it. Hubby ran and got the stuff and they got it all put back together and then he broke something else....Lowe's and Home Depot were both closed by that time.

So.....I have NO water and NO downlow!!

It really is Friday the 13th!!:mad:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:23 AM
I wonder if this thread will be "on fire" by the time the board is back up and running??:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 09:28 AM
I wonder if this thread will be "on fire" by the time the board is back up and running??:thinking: It very well could be. Occasionally, I see that a "guest" is reading threads. :confused:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:31 AM
It very well could be. Occasionally, I see that a "guest" is reading threads. :confused:

That's strange!!

I love the "edit" you did on the thread title!!:D

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:33 AM
I just realized something....there is only the 2 of us posting here and this board is still getting more action than some of the other ones I have in my favorites!!:D :D

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 09:35 AM
I just realized something....there is only the 2 of us posting here and this board is still getting more action than some of the other ones I have in my favorites!!:D :D LOL! No joke! I'm one of 3 people on the 4A board and have the last three posts. :D

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:37 AM
So....I have a question!

This thread has 26 posts on it.....and it's not on fire yet.

The "why is it" post has 26 and it is.

Do the "views" factor in to that??

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 09:40 AM
So....I have a question!

This thread has 26 posts on it.....and it's not on fire yet.

The "why is it" post has 26 and it is.

Do the "views" factor in to that?? Yeah.....more than 50 replies or more than 500 views. :nerd: :nerd:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 09:43 AM
Yeah.....more than 50 replies or more than 500 views. :nerd: :nerd:

Bummer!!

Oh well.....it's only 9:45, we may make it!!:p

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Bummer!!

Oh well.....it's only 9:45, we may make it!!:p I guess we could use the trick that Keith uses, if nothing else. ;)

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 10:32 AM
I was thinking about that....but I couldn't remember what he did.

Just refreshed??

I think it would be easier to just make 20 more posts!!

You tricked me though....I looked at the page and the "Wise County Courtroom" thread was on top....I thought we were back up!!:)

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 10:36 AM
At 10:35....here is our user list:

DU_stud04, Gsquared, Intensity, kaorder1999, lepfan, LH Panther Mom, Phil C, Ranger Mom, RiverRat19, setxcoach, SWMustang, XMan

We have some dedicated members...that's for sure!!:D

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 10:40 AM
I was thinking about that....but I couldn't remember what he did.

Just refreshed??

I think it would be easier to just make 20 more posts!!

I think he used f5 a bunch of times, which refreshes but really fast. :D

You tricked me though....I looked at the page and the "Wise County Courtroom" thread was on top....I thought we were back up!!:) :devil: Sorry.... :D

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 10:48 AM
After almost 5 years I have finally come to the conclusion that I am addicted to this place.

I think I always knew it deep down inside....but when I am talking on an IM and keep going back to the downlow and refreshing to make sure the only other poster who can get on hasn't responded..........it finally hit me.....I am really addicted!!

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 10:55 AM
at 10:55

44INAROW, Black_Magic, BullFrog Dad, District303aPastPlayer, DU_stud04, GOFOR2, kaorder1999, LH Panther Mom, Macarthur, pero chato, Phil C, Ranger Mom, rangerjim, smustangs, tigerpride_08, Tx Challenge

Traffic is picking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys!!:( :(

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 10:58 AM
After almost 5 years I have finally come to the conclusion that I am addicted to this place.

I think I always knew it deep down inside....but when I am talking on an IM and keep going back to the downlow and refreshing to make sure the only other poster who can get on hasn't responded..........it finally hit me.....I am really addicted!! ROFL! I could've told you that, but you might not have believed me. ;) And trust me.....I know exactly where you're coming from!

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Okay....I have a grandbaby that is supposed to be here on Tuesday...I am sure I can find something that I need to be doing.

It's so hard to clean house when you don't have any water....not to mention how hard it is to use the bathroom!!:eek: :eek:

I guess I will go out and borrow some water from the pool so I can at least flush toilets. There are 6 people here right now....so I am sure the toilets are in dire need of it!!

Be back later and hopefully the board will be back up then!!

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 11:04 AM
LOL! I guess I'll work on banquet invitations and income tax. Or I could talk to myself, like somewhere else. :doh:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Well CRAP!!!!!

It's 2:48 PM and still no board??

I guess it's back to cleaning for me then!!:( :(

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 02:53 PM
At 2:53 and the users have changed....but the results are still the same:

BTEXDAD, buff4ever, BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86, Dogman_1969, Fotbol, GetRDoneStangs, GOFOR2, Hansum Stranger, Manck, neck_06, pero chato, Ranger Mom, rangerjim, shellman54, SpreadtheRed, tortilla_man, Txbroadcaster, txkmom

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Okay.....this is the 41st post on this thread!!

9 away from "FLAMING"!!

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 02:56 PM

I guess it's back to cleaning for me then!!:( :(
Ewwwww! I should be doing that, but "kids" are more important....at least right now.

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Here's a random picture to liven up this thread. :D

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5632/picture003yt5.jpg

He's going to kill me....

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Ewwwww! I should be doing that, but "kids" are more important....at least right now.

I went as far as the clean out my kitchen counters and move all the furniture out and got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floor!!!

I'm not done, just taking a break....but I figured if this was up again, I might be taking a long break!

Now I have no excuse for not getting back in there and finishing what I started!!:( :(

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Here's a random picture to liven up this thread. :D

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5632/picture003yt5.jpg

He's going to kill me....

ROFL!!! I agree...he IS going to kill you!!!

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 03:06 PM
I went as far as the clean out my kitchen counters and move all the furniture out and got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floor!!!

I'm not done, just taking a break....but I figured if this was up again, I might be taking a long break!

Now I have no excuse for not getting back in there and finishing what I started!!:( :(

I forgot the most important part!!!

Do you realize how hard it is to scrub a kitchen floor...WHEN YOU HAVE NO WATER?!?!?!?!?!

It is getting sparkly clean with RO water.....my husband needs to get home from work SOON and get that well up and going again!!

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 03:09 PM
I forgot the most important part!!!

Do you realize how hard it is to scrub a kitchen floor...WHEN YOU HAVE NO WATER?!?!?!?!?!

It is getting sparkly clean with RO water.....my husband needs to get home from work SOON and get that well up and going again!! LOL! At least you have that....gotta have something for the toilets, too. ;)

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Okay....I am done procrastinating, I have to go finish my job.

Besides....my daughter read all these threads and told me I was weird!

WEIRD.....ME???

I don't know where she comes up with this stuff sometimes!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Oh wait................only 2 posts to go before we become "flamers"!!:eek: :eek:

C'mon Deb.....make the 50th posts!!

We are all over here cheering for you!!!

GO DEB GO!!!

GO DEB GO!!

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Here's another one I'll get killed for.... :devil: :evillol:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3236/russqt5.jpg

TA DA!!! :D

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Besides....my daughter read all these threads and told me I was weird!

WEIRD.....ME???

I don't know where she comes up with this stuff sometimes!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: The nerve of some people's kids. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 03:19 PM
WOO HOO!!!!

Not only do we have flames........we have a RED folder AND flames!!!

Whew....glad that weight is now off my shoulders....no I can go clean in peace!

**crossing fingers that we are back up when I get back on**

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 03:21 PM
WOO HOO!!!!

Not only do we have flames........we have a RED folder AND flames!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0040.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0040.gif

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 03:23 PM

That's a cool pic!! I like it!

I just noticed that our folder is no longer red!!:(

Okay....I am leaving this time for real..........(just for a while though)!!

I think I am starting to like talking to myself....(not that Debbie isn't here...but you know what I mean). No I don't....what do you mean??:crazy1:

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 03:24 PM
That's a cool pic!! I like it!

I just noticed that our folder is no longer red!!:(

Okay....I am leaving this time for real..........(just for a while though)!!

I think I am starting to like talking to myself....(not that Debbie isn't here...but you know what I mean). No I don't....what do you mean??:crazy1: It was red until you read it....once I post it will be red again, that is until you read this. :crazy:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 04:18 PM
It was red until you read it....once I post it will be red again, that is until you read this. :crazy:

OHHH!!! So that just means there is a new post!!!:doh: :doh:

What an idgit I am!!

Did you know that if you don't have any water and you need to mop your floor....and the mop you are going to use is stuck to the floor and rips off when you try to pick it up...that you can use RO water, a scrub brush and towel??

Also...if you want to wax your NO-WAX floor, a squeegie (or however it's spelled)..the one you bought for your bathroom mirrors but couldn't find for 6 months, but found while you were looking for a mop head replacement in the junk cabinet from hell, works GREAT!!

Now...be warned, it DOES take about 10 times longer doing it that way. But since I have decided I like talking to myself so much, we are having a great time, so the extra time it takes seems to be just flying by!!:rolleyes:

1/2 of the kitchen down....1/2 to go.....just wasting time so the part I just waxed can dry and the furniture be put on it for the time being!!

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Did you know that those little bottles that you can put water in, with a sponge thingy on the end are life savers when you have lots of envelopes to lick? :nerd:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Okay...it's an hour later and I have decided I don't like talking to myself that much. It's okay in small increments...but we have been together too long, we are starting to argue and disagree about the stupidest things!!

I am giving myself the silent treatment right now!

Oh yeah....still haven't got done with the floor either.....I am doing 9 tiles at a time.....I think they are reproducing or something....my kitchen has never seemed SO BIG!!!

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 05:19 PM
Okay...it's an hour later and I have decided I don't like talking to myself that much. It's okay in small increments...but we have been together too long, we are starting to argue and disagree about the stupidest things!!

I am giving myself the silent treatment right now!

LMAO!

Don't count on the silent treatment working. ;)

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Oooooh, and I almost forgot. I received an email from Anna Nicole Smith. :helpme: :crazy:

kepdawg
04-13-2007, 05:34 PM
What the heck happened!?!

piratebg
04-13-2007, 05:44 PM
How in the heck were you two able to get on? :confused:

Matthew328
04-13-2007, 05:45 PM
site was down for maintence....only mods were able to access the board...

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
How in the heck were you two able to get on? :confused: LMAO! Beats me, but it was WEIRD. :crazy: :crazy:

piratebg
04-13-2007, 05:49 PM
LMAO! Beats me, but it was WEIRD. :crazy: :crazy:

It's not weird it just sucks. I would have loved to have been here for some Mom on Mom action. :D :p :kiss:

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
It's not weird it just sucks. I would have loved to have been here for some Mom on Mom action. :D :p :kiss:

Now......that just sounds downright kinky!!:eek:

Deb....what did Anna Nicole have to say?

stangGirl2007
04-13-2007, 06:34 PM
So glad it's finally back up! I just about died in class today.. had NOTHING to do.:eek:

Had a good laugh watching RM&LHPM talking to eachother and then RM talking to herself!:D
Someone has lost their mind!:crazy: :crazy:
:p

Ranger Mom
04-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
So glad it's finally back up! I just about died in class today.. had NOTHING to do.:eek:

Had a good laugh watching RM&LHPM talking to eachother and then RM talking to herself!:D
Someone has lost their mind!:crazy: :crazy:
:p

Hey...now you know why I dont watch that much TV.

I am my OWN entertainment!!:D

piratebg
04-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Now......that just sounds downright kinky!!:eek:

Sounds just like my ladies to me. :p :kiss:

smustangs
04-13-2007, 06:52 PM
awww the downlow is back i was starting to get scared

44INAROW
04-13-2007, 07:40 PM
wow - finally back up and running......... I was forced to actually WORK today :D

big daddy russ
04-13-2007, 07:49 PM

This is why God doesn't want us to gamble.

44INAROW
04-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
This is why God doesn't want us to gamble.

"Thou shalt not gamble" or else if thou looses, thou might have to do stupid things as a result

LH Panther Mom
04-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Deb....what did Anna Nicole have to say? I opened it....kind of weird. Looked like a poll asking how she died. I got skeered & deleted it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

big daddy russ
04-14-2007, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
"Thou shalt not gamble" or else if thou looses, thou might have to do stupid things as a result
Haha. I thought I was going to get my tail whipped that day. It's not fun wearing a UT shirt into the lions' den.

CHS_CG
04-16-2007, 08:07 AM
I seriously thought I was goin to die Friday... It was slow at work, I had no downlow.. the 4a board wasnt exactly "hoppin" and myspace was boring as well.. I actually had to look for work. I did clean my desk and get a few things done but I never wanna be without the downlow again on a friday.. or any weekday for that matter.. to make things worse.. I havent had time to get on at home this weekend... so I have been goin crazy!!!!!

burnet44
04-16-2007, 08:12 AM
work can suck that way

pirate4state
04-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I seriously thought I was goin to die Friday... It was slow at work, I had no downlow.. the 4a board wasnt exactly "hoppin" and myspace was boring as well.. I actually had to look for work. I did clean my desk and get a few things done but I never wanna be without the downlow again on a friday.. or any weekday for that matter.. to make things worse.. I havent had time to get on at home this weekend... so I have been goin crazy!!!!! goin' crazy? i think you are already there :D have been for awhile now :kiss: ;)

Ranger Mom
04-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
goin' crazy? i think you are already there :D have been for awhile now :kiss: ;)

It probably didn't help matters any that she knew that me and LHPM were able to post!!:D :D

CHS_CG
04-16-2007, 09:59 AM
It probably didn't help matters any that she knew that me and LHPM were able to post!!:D :D

no it didnt help!!!! darn those mods and their witch craft!

LH Panther Mom
04-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
no it didnt help!!!! darn those mods and their witch craft! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

AP Panther Fan
04-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007

Well, I couldn't see anything...except the message that the board was down for maintenance.

It was a long Friday, but I did get alot accomplished, I guess. :) And now that I have read this thread, I know how to clean my floors without the benefit of having running water.;)

Ranger Mom
04-16-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
And now that I have read this thread, I know how to clean my floors without the benefit of having running water.;)

LOL!! I feel for the Pioneer Women!

AP Panther Fan
04-16-2007, 10:44 AM
LOL!! I feel for the Pioneer Women!

ha ha...it must have been a rough but simple life. I could go for some simple. :)