PDA

View Full Version : I find it odd that...

JasperDog94
04-12-2007, 02:45 PM
...in the joke thread about republicans, no republicans were offended.

BUT, in the joke thread about democrats, republicans, and texans, that the democrats threw a big hissy fit.:thinking: :thinking:

CHS_CG
04-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

BUT, in the joke thread about democrats, republicans, and texans, that the democrats threw a big hissy fit.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

do we have to start this again! I have to much work to watch people flip out over that but i dont wanna miss anything

LH Panther Mom
04-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
do we have to start this again! I have to much work to watch people flip out over that Then don't watch. :p

Adidas410s
04-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Then don't watch. :p
but it's like a train wreck...

CHS_CG
04-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Then don't watch. :p

but i dont wanna miss anything

LH Panther Mom
04-12-2007, 02:50 PM
I saw it. Nothing says you have to read it. You didn't read it the first time, just asked what happened while you were at lunch. :p :kiss:

JasperDog94
04-12-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm just making an observation.

CHS_CG
04-12-2007, 02:52 PM
I saw it. Nothing says you have to read it. You didn't read it the first time, just asked what happened while you were at lunch. :p :kiss:

then you told me and i knew i missed something... i hate that feeling when you KNOW SOMETHING happened but all you get is very limited details

JasperDog94
04-12-2007, 02:53 PM
then you told me and i knew i missed something... i hate that feeling when you KNOW SOMETHING happened but all you get is very limited details They didn't remove the threads. Go to the second page and get caught up.:)

Ranger Mom
04-12-2007, 02:53 PM

BUT, in the joke thread about democrats, republicans, and texans, that the democrats threw a big hissy fit.:thinking: :thinking:

It doesn't surprise me in the least!:)

LH Panther Mom
04-12-2007, 02:54 PM
then you told me and i knew i missed something... i hate that feeling when you KNOW SOMETHING happened but all you get is very limited details Well, sorry! :p It would've taken an hour to tell the "rest" of the story.

CHS_CG
04-12-2007, 02:54 PM
They didn't remove the threads. Go to the second page and get caught up.:)

thats to much to read at one time.. besides its not amusing after the fact.. just as its unfolding lol.. im picky leave me alone!:)

Ranger Mom
04-12-2007, 02:55 PM
thats to much to read at one time.. besides its not amusing after the fact.. just as its unfolding lol.. im picky leave me alone!:)

So why even bother to ask "what happened" since it has already unfolded???

Sorry...I will leave your picky butt alone!! :p

LH Panther Mom
thats to much to read at one time.. besides its not amusing after the fact.. just as its unfolding lol.. im picky leave me alone!:) Hey, I thought "waddage" pretty much summed it up. :D ;)

JasperDog94
im picky leave me alone!:) Well....you are a woman....

(Jasperdog94 crawls underneath house to avoid the ensuing beating.):evilgrin: :evilgrin:

JasperDog94
04-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Hey, I thought "waddage" pretty much summed it up. :D ;) I almost ended up with water all over my computer when I read this.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CHS_CG
04-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Hey, I thought "waddage" pretty much summed it up. :D ;)

thanks.. now i gotta clean the coke up!:mad:

CHS_CG
04-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Well....you are a woman....

(Jasperdog94 crawls underneath house to avoid the ensuing beating.):evilgrin: :evilgrin:

and im damn proud im picky...THANK you very much!:tongue: