PDA

View Full Version : FNL has a good chance of getting a second season...

Adidas410s
04-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Fans of NBC's Medium and Friday Night Lights should be happy to learn that the network has ordered six more scripts of each series. This will allow The Powers That Be at NBC to see what both series would have in store if they were granted a fourth and a second season respectively.
What that means for both shows is that the writers and creators need to discuss plans for the characters and write six new episodes. Then, they will submit those to the network for review. With the new scripts in hand (as well as ratings of the 2006-2007 TV season), NBC will be able to decide if they will keep both shows next season or not.

Fans need to be aware that if the series are not picked up, those episodes will not be produced. If the series are renewed, those six episodes will more than likely be part of the 2007-08 season and air either as is or with a few tweaks.

Though this doesn't mean the series will be renewed, it shows that NBC has faith in both of them and that they will likely return.

Both series air Wednesday nights on NBC

44INAROW
04-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Hope FNL is renewed.......:)

IHS Fan
04-12-2007, 09:27 AM
the show was great last night. the first thing that came to mind was the Boise State Panthers. then i had to explain to my wife why i called them that.

Adidas410s
04-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
the show was great last night. the first thing that came to mind was the Boise State Panthers. then i had to explain to my wife why i called them that.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

If only the they had orange instead of yellow to go with their blue unis.

Bull's-eye
04-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Did anybody notice Julius Jones?

Crow22
04-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Hiring a 17 year old student to be the QB coach is just stupid.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-12-2007, 12:54 PM
I should audition for the show.

Buccaneer
04-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Crow22
Hiring a 17 year old student to be the QB coach is just stupid.

I don't know, it seems to have worked out very well! Maybe he can get his GED and take over next season.

BuffyMars
04-12-2007, 01:00 PM
I love football, and as I prepare the noose so you all won't have to....I find that show to be so lame.

I can't stand soppy, make your heart swell tv shows like that.

I hated Friends, and I hated Frazier, and I hated Seinfeld, and Everybody Loves Raymond....pretty much every show everyone else liked ( or at least it seems ). There are a couple of girls in the office who have like a Gilmore Girls night or a um....Grays anatomy night or a Friends rerun night. Everytime they get started I wanna.......

http://sevenofnine.cherrytaco.com/Miscellanea/Emoticons/icon_hurl.gif

I'm weird....tell me something new.

Adidas410s
04-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Did anybody notice Julius Jones?

thanks...I saw him and kept thinking "Who was that guy" but since I was watching by myself I didn't have anybody to ask. That's a big relief off of my shoulders ;)