PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever....

Angeleyes
04-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Have you ever gone in for a haircut and told them you just wanted it trimmed and you walk out with like 4 inches cut off???? :flaming: I had to take my glasses off and well i'm blind without them so I didn't notice just how much she was cutting. :foul: I just keep telling myself it's just hair, it'll grow back:bigcry:

yourboss319
04-12-2007, 12:15 AM
nope but i cut my own hair 2 days ago and made myself a bald spot.. not noticiable to the unknowing person but to me.. lets just say that i just lost 14 I.Q. points

injuredinmelee
04-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
Have you ever gone in for a haircut and told them you just wanted it trimmed and you walk out with like 4 inches cut off???? :flaming: I had to take my glasses off and well i'm blind without them so I didn't notice just how much she was cutting. :foul: I just keep telling myself it's just hair, it'll grow back:bigcry:

you didnt have to pay for it did you?

Angeleyes
04-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
you didnt have to pay for it did you?

Yes I did pay for it. Now that I have fixed it myself it isn't so bad, just short. I've gotton lots of compliments on it today so it's all good now...lol

eagles_victory
04-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
Have you ever gone in for a haircut and told them you just wanted it trimmed and you walk out with like 4 inches cut off???? :flaming: I had to take my glasses off and well i'm blind without them so I didn't notice just how much she was cutting. :foul: I just keep telling myself it's just hair, it'll grow back:bigcry: happen to me around christmas i was so pissed when i walked out of that barber shop it was unreal probably the top 5 maddest ive ever been in my life