PDA

View Full Version : In the fallout from the Duke LAX case, what makes you the sickest?

big daddy russ
04-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Just saw the press conference for the Duke LAX case and both the District Attorney and the North Carolina Attorney General face ethics charges stemming from their involvement with the case.

On the heels of this decision and the fallout from the case, what makes you more sick:

-The "Reverend" (and I use that term loosely) Al Sharpton and not only his attack on a group of innocent people, but his support of the stripper and promise to pay her tuition "whether or not she's guilty."

-The Duke Athletic Department, who cancelled the season of an entire group of kids because of a vicious public outcry. Instead of teaching these kids to do what's right and keep their integrity, they were taught to cave into pressure when it looks hopeless.

-The stripper and how far she was willing to take this case for a buck.

-The media and how badly they strung it along.

-You and me and how big of a deal we (along with the rest of America) made of this issue.

-The prosecutors, carrying the case as far as possible before finally reaching a dead end.

Maroon87
04-11-2007, 01:59 PM
This one was just bad all around.

JasperDog94
04-11-2007, 02:04 PM
I can't pick just one. Too much blame to go around on this one.

injuredinmelee
04-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Al Sharpton should be hung from his testicles, covered in syrup and fire ants dumped onto his body.

no i didnt vote for him in the last primary.

JasperDog94
04-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Al Sharpton should be hung from his testicles, covered in syrup and fire ants dumped onto his body.

no i didnt vote for him in the last primary. How do you really feel?:nerd:

44INAROW
04-11-2007, 02:07 PM
I don't know that much about that case (and don't care too) but I say the stripper - she is where it all started from.......... anyone who crys RAPE when she wasn't, makes me sick.

Blastoderm55
04-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't know that much about that case (and don't care too) but I say the stripper - she is where it all started from.......... anyone who crys RAPE when she wasn't, makes me sick.

Very well said. Anyone who makes a mockery of something that so many women are victimized with is pure scum.

GreenMonster
04-11-2007, 02:15 PM
I picked Duke athletic dept but it was really the President of Duke University that forced the resignation of the coach and also cancelled the rest of the season. He was trying to take a hard-line approach and send the message that "We don't act like this at Duke." The hoity-toity asshole ended up being the only one disgracing Duke in the end.

44INAROW
04-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
The hoity-toity asshole ended up being the only one disgracing Duke in the end.

aka DUKEY SHOOT :D :D
Ok, I gotta get back to work......:p

pero chato
04-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Hmm....I wonder what Imus would call her?

BILLYFRED0000
04-11-2007, 02:27 PM
The DA in this case. This is a perfect example of the electoral system for DA's. Elect me and I will get them all. There is no justice in a system where your numbers are more important than the truth.

injuredinmelee
04-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I picked Duke athletic dept but it was really the President of Duke University that forced the resignation of the coach and also cancelled the rest of the season. He was trying to take a hard-line approach and send the message that "We don't act like this at Duke." The hoity-toity asshole ended up being the only one disgracing Duke in the end.

LMAO

agreed

shankbear
04-11-2007, 02:43 PM
This was an ambitious and overzealous prosecutor run wild. He wanted to make a name for himself. I hope these guys can sue and sue and sue until someone pays out the butt. Their reputations were sullied by two whores......the hooker and the D.A.

Old Tiger
04-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Definately Sharpton. All he does is sit back and wait for high profile black vs white cases then he puts his two cents in.

Phil C
04-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Hmm....I wonder what Imus would call her?

Whatever he would Jessie and Al would get on him. :)

pirate4state
04-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't know that much about that case (and don't care too) but I say the stripper - she is where it all started from.......... anyone who crys RAPE when she wasn't, makes me sick. :clap: AMEN!

Phil C
04-11-2007, 02:47 PM
This did away with the opportunity that the Duke team had. They had a chance at a national championship and it was taken from them due to politics and grand standing. That is the real tragedy.

shankbear
04-11-2007, 02:48 PM
They need to be b'slapped

Emerson1
04-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Definately Sharpton. All he does is sit back and wait for high profile black vs white cases then he puts his two cents in.
How did he ever become famous anyways?