PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero II downloadable tracks

Emerson1
04-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Guitar Hero 2 DLC is now (already) on the market. Spread them asscheeks, it\'s microtransaction time ladies!

GH II: Song Packs (3 of \'em)

Name: Guitar Hero Track Pack 1
Price: 500 Points
Availability: Not available in Asia
Dash Details: Bark at the Moon as made famous by Ozzy Osbourne, Hey You as made famous by The Exies, Ace of Spades as made famous by Motorhead, For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com.

Name: Guitar Hero Track Pack 2
Dash Details: Killer Queen as made famous by Queen, Take it Off as made famous by The Donnas, Frankenstein as made famous by The Edgar Winter Group, For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com.

Name: Guitar Hero Track Pack 3
Dash Details: Higher Ground as made famous by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Infected as made famous by Bad Religon, Stellar as made famous by Incubus, For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com.

What a rip off. $20 for 9 songs. No way they should of charged more than $1.50 per song. The songs aren\'t even that good.

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 01:10 PM
I don't get it!!:confused:

Are those songs not already on those games??

I know Bark at the Moon, Take it off, Killer Queen and Frankenstein are!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-11-2007, 01:21 PM
My memory card got erased, so I'm having to go back and beat the game again on expert. Haven't failed on a song yet with 4 to go. :D

Emerson1
04-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don\'t get it!!:confused:

Are those songs not already on those games??

I know Bark at the Moon, Take it off, Killer Queen and Frankenstein are!
Those are on guitar hero I, these are downloads for the xbox360 version of guitar hero II.

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Those are on guitar hero I, these are downloads for the xbox360 version of guitar hero II.

Gotcha!!

theyoefnshow
04-11-2007, 01:36 PM
they were GH1 tracks. I downloaded pack 1 and 3 this morning. they say the whole GH1 list will eventually be made available plus new exclusive tracks. it does seem a tad pricey though. 500 points for 3 songs? weak.

Emerson1
04-11-2007, 01:58 PM
I can\'t imagine they would continue to release it at those prices. 50 songs or so that is over $100 of additional purchases. $1.50 is outrageous if they plan to release the whole GHI tracklist. It\'s not like they are losing money if they charged only $20-$40 for all the songs.

Knowing M$ they wouldn\'t allow Red Octane to let these songs be compatible with GHIII