PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

BuffyMars
04-11-2007, 09:34 AM
I laughed hard when Simon told Haley that the only thing she had going for her was her looks and that she should continue dressing the way she is because its the only thing she has going for her in that competition because her voice doesn't compare to the likes of the other 3 girls.

I for one have never liked her and I don't think shes smoking hot like some do. She looks like a linebacker with those legs! Different strokes for different folks.

:eek:

Oh, and Sanjaya will get voted off after the one time he sings decently.

Blake is greatness...I think he will have a huge pop career....and if 311 is his fave band, then maybe I might actually buy an American Idol CD (if hes worth listening to)...he is the darkhorse because those 3 girls will ultimately split the votes. As much as I LOVE them (Jordan is my least fave of the 3), they are their own worst enemy.

BuffyMars
04-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Oh I forgot to mention the forgettables.

I can't stand Chris and his nasal voice and everyone knows I think he is the next crappy Backstreet Boy.

And ole' creepy Phil....keep the hat on dude, it looks so much better. :thumbsup:

shankbear
04-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Sanjaya still looks like Ugly Betty

Adidas410s
04-11-2007, 09:49 AM
http://votefortheworst.com/blog/professor_chan/20070411/sanjaya_es_en_fuego

Blastoderm55
04-11-2007, 10:13 AM
I was hoping Sanjaya would perform La Vida Loca. :devil: Last night's performances were pretty forgettable. Phil is going home.

Adidas410s
04-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I was hoping Sanjaya would perform La Vida Loca. :devil: Last night's performances were pretty forgettable. Phil is going home.

I was hoping for some Selena from Sanjaya! ;)

Blastoderm55
04-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I was hoping for some Selena from Sanjaya! ;)

Sanjaya singing Bidi Bidi Bom Bom!

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Im just ready for some better genres......I have thought most of them were so BORING so far.

I read that next week Martina McBride is the "mentor"....so maybe it's country or country-pop week??

May 1st/2nd Bon Jovi is supposed to be there, so that should be a good week too!

I think Haley or Phil will go home tonight!

coach
04-11-2007, 10:34 AM
i havent watched one idol episode since constantine was cheated....i keep hering how terrible this sanjaya guy is...will he get voted off tonight or will he be the next american idol?

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by coach
i havent watched one idol episode since constantine was cheated....i keep hering how terrible this sanjaya guy is...will he get voted off tonight or will he be the next american idol?

I don't think he will go tonight....he actually wasn't the worst one last night, IMO.

But....I also don't think he will win!

AP Panther Fan
04-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I read that next week Martina McBride is the "mentor"....so maybe it's country or country-pop week??

Martina McBride is one of my favorites...

As for Idol, I am liking Blake...you watch, that was probably the kiss of death for him.:doh: :D

kepdawg
04-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I laughed hard when Simon told Haley that the only thing she had going for her was her looks and that she should continue dressing the way she is because its the only thing she has going for her in that competition because her voice doesn't compare to the likes of the other 3 girls.

I for one have never liked her and I don't think shes smoking hot like some do. She looks like a linebacker with those legs! Different strokes for different folks.

Do you have any linebacker pics? Just for a comparison!