PDA

View Full Version : Wierd!!

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 09:13 AM
For the past month or so I have been showing up as a user when I open the downlow.

Just looked at the forum, I am here, but my name isn't showing!

I don't understand why I go invisible all the sudden without changing it!!:thinking: :thinking:

DU_stud04
04-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
For the past month or so I have been showing up as a user when I open the downlow.

Just looked at the forum, I am here, but my name isn't showing!

I don't understand why I go invisible all the sudden without changing it!!:thinking: :thinking: didnt that used to happen to you awhile back? i remember u sayin somethin like this before

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
didnt that used to happen to you awhile back? i remember u sayin somethin like this before

Yes...I always had to change it, but it started working again....until today!!:(

smustangs
04-11-2007, 09:15 AM
the downlow dosent like you (but some of us do. . . i think)

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
the downlow dosent like you (but some of us do. . . i think)

:bigcry: :bigcry:

smustangs
04-11-2007, 09:18 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry:

haha easy now :D

pirate4state
04-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Yes...I always had to change it, but it started working again....until today!!:( maybe it has something to do with cookies?

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
maybe it has something to do with cookies?

Maybe so....when I had Windows98 I knew how to do all that...but I don't know where it is on XP.

Isn't there a place on here where you can delete cookies??

smustangs
04-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Maybe so....when I had Windows98 I knew how to do all that...but I don't know where it is on XP.

Isn't there a place on here where you can delete cookies??

go to start then click on run and type in cookies and it should bring all your cookies up

shankbear
04-11-2007, 10:28 AM
It's global warming I am sure.

Snyder_TigerFan
04-11-2007, 10:31 AM
What's weird is that "weird" doesn't follow the "i before e except after c" rule. ;)

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
What's weird is that "weird" doesn't follow the "i before e except after c" rule. ;)

ROFL!! I kept looking at that thread title and thinking....that just doesn't look right!!

pirate4state
04-11-2007, 11:08 AM
ROFL!! I kept looking at that thread title and thinking....that just doesn't look right!! I didn't want to say anything earlier for fear that I might be wrong and I was too busy to look it up!! LOL

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I didn't want to say anything earlier for fear that I might be wrong and I was too busy to look it up!! LOL

I kept meaning to look it up too. What is WEIRD is, on some computers mozilla does my spell check for me, but not this one for some reason.

I wonder if I need to update my mozilla on here??

I thought about editing it, because I can...but decided what the heck, I'll just leave it and look like an idgit!!:crazy1: :crazy1:

pirate4state
04-11-2007, 11:13 AM
everytime i read it - i read WIRED - talk about idgit :crazy1: