PDA

View Full Version : District 18 track meet

LH Panther Mom
04-11-2007, 06:30 AM
I'll be around today & tomorrow watching my son & other kids, filming, working in the concession stand, helping at the merchandise booth, etc. If you see me, stop by and say "Hi". Good luck to everyone.

GO PANTHERS!!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

LH Panther Mom
04-11-2007, 06:51 PM
It was HOT today, but with a nice breeze. I'm fairly certain I watched the 2007 girls' state champ in discus throw. 160' - beat 1st place boys' by 16'. :eek: :eek: :eek: Foster from Cameron Yoe.....I think her name is Charlise? :confused: Congrats to her!

Finals in running events start at 5:30 tomorrow.

Old Tiger
04-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It was HOT today, but with a nice breeze. I'm fairly certain I watched the 2007 girls' state champ in discus throw. 160' - beat 1st place boys' by 16'. :eek: :eek: :eek: Foster from Cameron Yoe.....I think her name is Charlise? :confused: Congrats to her!

Finals in running events start at 5:30 tomorrow. Charlissa...yea she is good. That is Charles twin sister you know him as sic'em on here

LH Panther Mom
04-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Charlissa...yea she is good. That is Charles twin sister you know him as sic'em on here Yeah, I knew she was his sister, but didn't know they were twins.