PDA

View Full Version : 5-1. LG

BigStudLG
10-13-2002, 10:10 PM
I am so happy for the Leopards from La Grange. Last year we graduated 28 SENIORS. Now, the Leps are 5-1 while the playoffs on their minds. Great job Coach V and Sports. Good luck next week. Prove to all the people in La Grange and the State that yalls class for real like our class was.

Pudlugger
10-14-2002, 07:59 AM
A lot of folks thought this was going to be a "building year" at La Grange because we lost so many to graduation last year. I have been watching this group play since they were in the 7th and 8th grade, and I, for one, am not surprised to see them have success. When the combined 2000 frosh/sophomore jv team beat Bay City jv in 110 degree heat in Bay City with a goal line stand at the end of the game I knew these kids were going to accomplish something when their time came. Many of these kids worked hard on jv and scout teams while the 2000 and 2001 varsity went to state. They benefited from the extra practice and discipline which permeates the atmosphere of two winning play-off seasons. They have become stronger with each game and will be going into Elgin next Friday with discipline and momentum. :cool:

BigStudLG
10-14-2002, 08:46 AM
well put mr M