04-10-2007, 10:02 PM
SNYDER 5, GREENWOOD 2 (BASEBALL)

TIGERS RULE

smustangs
04-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
SNYDER 5, GREENWOOD 2 (BASEBALL)

TIGERS RULE

thinkin of tiger baseball did eric martinez go any were to play?

Snydertigersrul
04-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
thinkin of tiger baseball did eric martinez go any were to play?

Eric is at Midland College

smustangs
04-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Eric is at Midland College

playing baseball?

SnyTigBaseB07
04-10-2007, 10:35 PM
bah hahaha GWOOD got spanked! = D

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
bah hahaha GWOOD got spanked! = D

Oh well...I hate baseball anyway!!:p

Black_Magic
04-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Oh well...I hate baseball anyway!!:p Ignore Him RM!!:rolleyes: Not really!! bwahahahaaa!!... No seriously.. Ignore him.. He was run out of town and is banished>;) :p

CenTexSports
04-11-2007, 09:35 AM
To hate baseball is to hate America. Baseball is America. You probably like soccer, that communist sport that numbs the mind and kills the senses.

People that hate baseball should not be allowed on a Baseball web forun like the downlow. I vote that RM be banned for hating baseball. Who's with me?

Black_Magic
04-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
To hate baseball is to hate America. Baseball is America. You probably like soccer, that communist sport that numbs the mind and kills the senses.

People that hate baseball should not be allowed on a Baseball web forun like the downlow. I vote that RM be banned for hating baseball. Who's with me? Im with RM.. Baseball stinks!! well, Tiger baseball is ok.. but the rest stinks!!:p

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 09:44 AM

People that hate baseball should not be allowed on a Baseball web forun like the downlow. I vote that RM be banned for hating baseball. Who's with me?

I hate soccer even more!:D

It's not so much that I HATE baseball, I just hate watching it. I guess High School is better than watching the Pros, but it's just so darn boring to me. (I guess that's why I drink so much when we go see the Texas Rangers play)!

Strangely enough, I dont mind watching softball that much.

If American Idol hadn't conflicted with the game, I may have even gone.....my husband was there anyway!

CenTexSports
04-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Well I guess my motion died without a second. But baseball is the best to watch. Even though I officiate football, I would rather watch a baseball game over football as a spector any day of the week. I love going to see major league baseball and I hate going to NFL games.

Ranger Mom
04-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Well I guess my motion died without a second.

Did you really expect anything less??:p :p

I would rather watch football over ANY sport. Baseball just isn't fast paced enough for me!