PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal behavior?

pantherpop
04-10-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm turning 50 next month and I've been sitting here watching Dancing with the stars. Is this a sign indicating that my life has started its downward spiral

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
I'm turning 50 next month and I've been sitting here watching Dancing with the stars. Is this a sign indicating that my life has started its downward spiral

Maybe it's indications that you've been a closet homo? Just kidding, it just means that you're absolutely bored and have nothing better to do. You should pick up video games as a hobby.

pantherpop
04-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Thanks, I feel so much better now.

wildstangs
04-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Maybe your old lady watches it and you just dont have anything better to do?

injuredinmelee
04-10-2007, 10:24 PM
you either need Satellite with all the channels or you need to buy power tools and start making things by hand. Watching Dancing with the Stars is def a man code violation.
the ex gf used to try and make me watch it.

hutex04
04-10-2007, 10:26 PM
it means that you are around the misses too much. I suggest more fishing/hunting or the next thing you know you will be watching OXYGEN and LIFETIME FOR WOMEN

injuredinmelee
04-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
it means that you are around the misses too much. I suggest more fishing/hunting or the next thing you know you will be watching OXYGEN and LIFETIME FOR WOMEN

oh dont say those words out loud EVER! Thats almost like saying Oprah out loud!

smustangs
04-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
oh dont say those words out loud EVER! Thats almost like saying Oprah out loud!

he said the "O" word off with his head :mad:

hutex04
04-10-2007, 10:31 PM
ill admitt i watched dancing with the stars for the first time last night and the only reason i did was to see if that womans fake leg would fly off when she was dancing haha and it didnt of course :mad:

BILLYFRED0000
04-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop

No it just means that you are ready for some football.

pirate4state
04-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
the only reason i did was to see if that womans fake leg would fly off when she was dancing haha and it didnt of course :mad: :evillol: :evillol: that is the only reason i would watch, but i figure if that ever does happen it'll be on Sportscenter