PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Hollywood Conspiracy Theories

Sinton94
04-10-2007, 06:02 PM
O'Donnell, Sheen Back 9/11 Conspiracy Theories [Cite Movie As Evidence Of Government Conspiracy]

O'Donnell, Sheen Back 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Stars Cite Movie As Evidence Of Government Conspiracy Image

(CBS) NEW YORK A controversial new film about 9/11 is raising eyebrows, not only for its content, but also for the people involved in the project: Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen.

The sitcom actor and talk show hostess have both become spokespeople for the 9/11 conspiracy movement.

"If the government is lying about flight 93, is it hard to believe the rest is a lie?" That line can be heard on the video "Loose Change," which has been floating around the Internet for years, but now Sheen is in talks with Magnolia Pictures to narrate a new version of the video and redistribute it.

Sheen believes the government may have been behind the attacks, and said so in a recent interview.

"I have a hard time believing a fireball traveled down the elevator over 1100 feet, and still had the explosive energy to destroy the lobby as it was described," Sheen said on "The Alex Jones Show."

Meanwhile, O'Donnell has been using her Web site to reprint excerpts from the 9/11 conspiracy site, Whatreallyhappened.com.

The conspiracy theorists believe that the government blew up the twin towers and covered up the evidence by making it appear that commercial airplanes flew into the buildings. They also believe al-Qaida had nothing to do with the attacks.

Can you believe these idiots! Who needs enemies when we have these wack jobs in our own back yard.

America needs to boycott all shows and movies these Hollywood elitist are in and send them a message! :mad: Or better yet send them all to Iraq and let them talk their trash there!

Sinton94
04-10-2007, 06:05 PM
I also heard Mark Cuban (Owner of the Dallas Mavs.) is distributing the movie!

Let's keep the Mavericks and send him to California to live with Rosie!

Now I'm really pulling for the SA Spurs!

carter08
04-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Tell me friends, where are the wings?

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2006/0609/conspiracy0902.jpg

smustangs
04-10-2007, 06:17 PM
I am not saying I agree with them but i have seen on the videos online and it makes a very strong argument. Besides I love to watch and listen to those kind of things, they are very interesting.

carter08
04-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
I am not saying I agree with them but i have seen on the videos online and it makes a very strong argument. Besides I love to watch and listen to those kind of things, they are very interesting.

The videos of the Pentagon that were taken by the governement for 4 years and heavily edited to show very little of the the actual impact?

smustangs
04-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by carter08
The videos of the Pentagon that were taken by the governement for 4 years and heavily edited to show very little of the the actual impact?

no it was like an hour long about the whole thing it was on you tube hang on ill c if i can find it.

Emerson1
04-10-2007, 06:40 PM
The loose change video is very convincing, There is also something on I think discovery.com that debunks alot of the stuff. But it all comes down to what you believe.

There is no way to prove it either way, there also is no way to prove that the earth is round.

mistanice
04-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
The loose change video is very convincing, There is also something on I think discovery.com that debunks alot of the stuff. But it all comes down to what you believe.

There is no way to prove it either way, there also is no way to prove that the earth is round.

Oblate Spheroid is the technical shape of Earth as we know it. Not round but kinda' like an oval silhouette.

http://www.librarising.com/hollow/images/oblate.jpg

Emerson1
04-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Oblate Spheroid is the technical shape of Earth as we know it. Not round but kinda' like an oval silhouette.

Can you prove it?

smustangs
04-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Can you prove it?

haha here we go

smustangs
04-10-2007, 06:54 PM
the world must be flat cuz when people leave town they never come back

Emerson1
04-10-2007, 06:56 PM
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11211.0

:D

smustangs
04-10-2007, 06:58 PM
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11211.0

haha wow that is some crazy stuff there

mistanice
04-10-2007, 07:00 PM
while we're at it, we never landed on the moon :eek:

who can you believe these days?

Emerson1
04-10-2007, 07:01 PM
while we're at it, we never landed on the moon :eek:

who can you believe these days?
Tupac is still alive.

smustangs
04-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Tupac is still alive.

our goverment can find saudam huessin(SP?) in a hole in the ground in a foreign country but they cant tell us who shot tupac on the vegas strip? something is wrong w/ that picture

carter08
04-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Tupac is still alive.

and paul is dead

although i look forward to Faul's new album

Adidas410s
04-10-2007, 07:09 PM
our goverment can find saudam huessin(SP?) in a hole in the ground in a foreign country but they cant tell us who shot tupac on the vegas strip? something is wrong w/ that picture
Our government doesn't care who shot Tupac though...

mistanice
04-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Tupac is still alive.

he lives with elvis in mexico.

smustangs
04-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

this could be true

carter08
04-10-2007, 07:11 PM

or who shot RFK

Sirhan was brainwashed

mistanice
04-10-2007, 07:14 PM
or who shot RFK

Sirhan was brainwashed

and RFK was linked to Marilyn Monroe's death.

Emerson1
04-10-2007, 07:15 PM
he lives with elvis in mexico.
Elvis didn't die, he just went home.

smustangs
04-10-2007, 07:18 PM
http://www.carpenoctem.tv/cons/

all kinds of conspiracy theories ^

smustangs
04-10-2007, 07:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WsyEqKQRBY

here is that video

thanks reggie for the link

RMAC
04-10-2007, 08:03 PM

This cracks me up. Yeah, the government PLANNED 9/11. This happened in 2001, not even 8 months after most of the people in power today took office. Now, I don't claim to be an expert terrorist, but how can you really say that the government orchestrated a plot this complex in only 8 months and carried it out as it did? They had to worry about winning an election first. Oh wait, that was probably rigged too right?:rolleyes:

charlesrixey
04-10-2007, 08:20 PM

i thought earth was an ellipsoid?

charlesrixey
04-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
I also heard Mark Cuban (Owner of the Dallas Mavs.) is distributing the movie!

Let's keep the Mavericks and send him to California to live with Rosie!

Now I'm really pulling for the SA Spurs!

i would need to see some proof of this before i go against cuban. Sounds like crap to me.

charlesrixey
04-10-2007, 08:28 PM
or who shot RFK

Sirhan was brainwashed

Everyone knows the truth was put out on the x-files.

The cigarrette smoking man killed JFK and his brother, and MLK too.

Gp83
04-10-2007, 09:45 PM

I have seen all the photos of parts of the plane inside the pentagon. I'm too damn lazy to post them but trust me...a plane hit that building

sectionCwannabe
04-10-2007, 10:53 PM
here is a good one.

this is a believable one and believed by many... enjoy, i did.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=911+conspiracy

SintonFan
04-11-2007, 12:08 AM
. <--------
The size of the mind of folks who believe we are trying to kill ourselves.

DDBooger
04-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Nice. I watched the video and it IS less than believable. Many points on the "documentary" looked great but you really have to keep yourself steady against that "siren's" voice of Sofia Shafquat that begs us all to believe that we as Americans were ULtimately responsible for this tragic and horrible crucible of war that was brought upon us. hard to say NEVER, but I agree with SF. best advice I received about conspiracy theories is sometimes conspiracy advocates give the "conspiring" too much credit with regards to intelligence and capability to pull off the act. a more believable scenario I think would be KNOWING it was going to happen and allowing it to happen(ex. pearl harbor conspiracy). While I don't think they are true, i'll listen to any suggestions otherwise.

sectionCwannabe
04-11-2007, 12:29 AM
. <--------

many men and women have killed for financial gain, is it unbelievable to say they could do it on a mass scale?? People are convicted on murdering loved ones for the pay off of insurance money.

DDBooger
04-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by sectionCwannabe
many men and women have killed for financial gain, is it unbelievable to say they could do it on a mass scale?? People are convicted on murdering loved ones for the pay off of insurance money. very true, however it isn't the human nature aspect of it as much as the complexity of it. But I agree with your assertion. do you think you could find that many people of equal mindset to pull off something of that magnitude? My guess would be those conspiring would all have to profit or benefit from it. conspiracies are fun to ponder but very complex to prove.

SintonFan
04-11-2007, 12:47 AM
*tired sigh*
Just who benefited from 9/11? Haliberton, maybe? Actually prove some stuff, don't spout out rhetoric. I'm not saying you are sectionc, but I've seen these "conspiracies" and can debunk them myself with a little common sense.
Or do I need to reduce the size of my mind to understand that we live in an age of misinformation and all our minds are made of mush.
I'm just saying this: THINK FOR YOURSELF. Don't let a lil political propaganda get in the way of good ole fashioned thought. Use your mind, not your emotions.:)

DDBooger
04-11-2007, 01:05 AM

I'm just saying this: THINK FOR YOURSELF. Don't let a lil political propaganda get in the way of good ole fashioned thought. Use your mind, not your emotions.:) :clap: agreed. and if you compare allowing something to happen to doing it themselves, what would make more sense? the basis for the argument being needing a precursor to fight a war or change a policy, you allow the enemy to strike first. I just think no matter how much I don't like W. that he would do that. and to believe it, I'd need some solid evidence, alot of whats out there is either debunked or stretched so thin its hardly conceivable.

sectionCwannabe
04-11-2007, 03:09 AM
*tired sigh*
Just who benefited from 9/11? Haliberton, maybe? Actually prove some stuff, don't spout out rhetoric.

Larry Silverstein
World trade center was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion.
WTC needed asbestos removed from the towers with a price ticket of an additional $200 million.
It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an aging dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings.

Insurance payout, $7.1 Billion.

thats $3.9 billion more than Silverstein paid for the bulidings.

Thats enough to make a bad man stupid.

What silverstein didnt think about was this...

Swiss Info | October 18, 2006

Swiss Re said on Wednesday that a New York appeals court had ruled in its favour in a compensation dispute with the leaseholder of the World Trade Center (WTC).

It said the court had confirmed that the destruction of the WTC in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks was a single event and not a double one as the leaseholder claimed. The ruling ends a long legal battle.

In a statement, the Zurich-based reinsurance giant said that the court upheld the original jury verdict of 2004 in favour of Swiss Re.

It said that leaseholder Larry Silverstein's two-occurrence claim against the company – meaning that he might have been able to collect twice on the policy - had given rise to "five years of protracted litigation".

"[Wednesday's] decision resolves Silverstein's two-occurrence claim once and for all in Swiss Re's favour," said Jacques Dubois, CEO of Swiss Re America Holding Corporation.

"As it has since the days following 9/11, Swiss Re will continue to honour its contractual obligations under the terms of coverage it agreed to provide before 9/11."

Swiss Re said the decision meant that the company's payment obligation could not exceed Swiss Re's 25 per cent share of the $3.5 billion (SFr4.45 billion) loss limit coverage that Silverstein purchased.

In 2004 New York court found that the company's liability was limited to $877 million after the jury backed the firm's interpretation of the insurance policy that the destruction of the Twin Towers was one event, rather than two.

The company was one of the most exposed of the insurers of the WTC as it underwrote 22 per cent of the insurance.

Silverstein leased the 6.4-hectare complex just six weeks before the September 11 attacks destroyed the towers, killing more than 2,700 people.

Battle

The WTC insurers, led by Swiss Re, have been embroiled in a lengthy and acrimonious battle with Silverstein over the small print of the insurance policy, which was still being ironed out when the attacks took place.

The original policy drawn up by the leaseholder's broker, Willis, defined the destruction of the lower Manhattan landmark as one insured event.

But a second policy from Travelers insurers, drawn up some weeks later, did not make clear whether the felling of the Twin Towers would constitute one or two insured events.

Silverstein had argued that the second contract should apply, which meant he could potentially collect twice on the policy. The insurers – led by Swiss Re – had insisted on sticking to the terms of the original agreement.

Silverstein has since outlined an ambitious project to redevelop the site. Both he and city officials said they would need at least $7 billion in insurance money to proceed with the plans.

Sinton94
04-11-2007, 07:33 AM
. <--------

Or lack of!:confused:

Maroon87
04-11-2007, 08:50 AM
I know people who say GWB is the dumbest guy who ever held political office, but in the next breath they say he helped mastermind 9/11 and the "cover up." That's my favorite argument ever...:rolleyes:

Reds fan
04-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I know people who say GWB is the dumbest guy who ever held political office, but in the next breath they say he helped mastermind 9/11 and the "cover up." That's my favorite argument ever...:rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

smustangs
04-11-2007, 09:18 AM
i dont believe the conspiracy theories either but they are interesting to listen to and ponder

DDBooger
04-11-2007, 10:33 AM
I know people who say GWB is the dumbest guy who ever held political office, but in the next breath they say he helped mastermind 9/11 and the "cover up." That's my favorite argument ever...:rolleyes: lol

Originally posted by DDBooger
best advice I received about conspiracy theories is sometimes conspiracy advocates give the "conspiring" too much credit with regards to intelligence and capability to pull off the act. precisely.

BTEXDAD
04-11-2007, 11:30 AM
i dont believe the conspiracy theories either but they are interesting to listen to and ponder
FDR was actually accused of holding on to intelligence information about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in order to allow it to happen because he wanted the United States to enter WWII. What really happened is that he had American planes painted to look like Japanese and then had Chinese, Koreans and VietNamese fly them and attack Pearl Harbor. In the chaos everyone thought they were japanese.
There were a lot of Japanese people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki who knew about this so Truman dropped nuclear bombs on them to keep them quiet.

JFK was in the navy in WWII and somehow became aware of this. One rumor i heard was that he kept quiet for many years, but had decided to write a book about it to make a little mad money to buy Marilyn a nice gift, and that was reason he was assassinated in 1963.
It was found out later by CIA that JFK had spoken about it with both Robert Kennedy and Martin luther king. They were also assasinated by CIA operatives 5 years later.
Some of the relatives of chinese, korean and viet namese who piloted planes at Pearl harbor were threatening to spill their guts about the conspiracy and that was reason US had gone to war in both Korea and Viet Nam. US was hoping to kill all those who might give out information about conspiracy.

A grandson of one of the conpirators from WWII was in Iran in 1979 and was trying to get then President Jimmy Carter to give him a billion dollars to keep quiet about the conspiracy. Carter got the Iranians to storm the US embassy and capture the guy, but make it look like a big protest against US by taking a bunch of other hostages. One of the agreements the Grandson later made with President Reagan to be released was that he would not give out any info on WWII conspiracy.
It was found out later that he had told some Iranians and other middle easterners about it while he was over there though.
First president Bush was trying to find some way to start war on terror, so he could send troops over and kill the middle easterners who knew about the WWII conspiracy. He had friends in Saddam Hussein's government who talked Saddam into invading Kuwait and then Bush sent troops over in the first gulf war. They went under guise of removing Iraquis from Kuwait, but they were actually trying to kill middle easterners who knew about the WWII conspiracy.
The job was never finished and then Bush got beat in 1992 election by Clinton. Bush confided in Clinton and Bill made covert agreement to let a squad of demolition experts blow up the World trade center in 1993 and make it look like middle east terrorists.
However, he and congress had already started budget cuts on defense and the demolition squad was not able to get their hands on enough explosives to bring the WTC completely to the ground and congress was not agreeable to starting war.

Clinton and Gore looked for other opportunities to start war and kill the middle easterners who were aware of the WWII conspiracy. They finally decided on the fake 9-11 attack on WTC which was to happen in 2001. They thought Gore would be president at that time.

In the meantime, Tupac who had actually been innocent of knowledge on this by some weird chance read some memoirs from MLK that had information about the WWII Conspiracy. CIA became aware of this and had him killed, then also killed the Notorious B.I.G. to make it look like a war of rappers.

But in one of the final quirks, thanks to hanging, dimpled and other chads in Florida, George W was elected over Gore.
Clinton and Gore had no choice but to enlist Bush and Cheney in their plan. So it was these FOUR who actually masterminded the fake 9-11 attack and helped start the war.

So, you see that this is not a conspiracy that just started with the George W presidencey. It's been going on for decades.

Reds fan
04-11-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
FDR was actually accused of holding on to intelligence information about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in order to allow it to happen because he wanted the United States to enter WWII. What really happened is that he had American planes painted to look like Japanese and then had Chinese, Koreans and VietNamese fly them and attack Pearl Harbor. In the chaos everyone thought they were japanese.
There were a lot of Japanese people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki who knew about this so Truman dropped nuclear bombs on them to keep them quiet.

JFK was in the navy in WWII and somehow became aware of this. One rumor i heard was that he kept quiet for many years, but had decided to write a book about it to make a little mad money to buy Marilyn a nice gift, and that was reason he was assassinated in 1963.
It was found out later by CIA that JFK had spoken about it with both Robert Kennedy and Martin luther king. They were also assasinated by CIA operatives 5 years later.
Some of the relatives of chinese, korean and viet namese who piloted planes at Pearl harbor were threatening to spill their guts about the conspiracy and that was reason US had gone to war in both Korea and Viet Nam. US was hoping to kill all those who might give out information about conspiracy.

A grandson of one of the conpirators from WWII was in Iran in 1979 and was trying to get then President Jimmy Carter to give him a billion dollars to keep quiet about the conspiracy. Carter got the Iranians to storm the US embassy and capture the guy, but make it look like a big protest against US by taking a bunch of other hostages. One of the agreements the Grandson later made with President Reagan to be released was that he would not give out any info on WWII conspiracy.
It was found out later that he had told some Iranians and other middle easterners about it while he was over there though.
First president Bush was trying to find some way to start war on terror, so he could send troops over and kill the middle easterners who knew about the WWII conspiracy. He had friends in Saddam Hussein's government who talked Saddam into invading Kuwait and then Bush sent troops over in the first gulf war. They went under guise of removing Iraquis from Kuwait, but they were actually trying to kill middle easterners who knew about the WWII conspiracy.
The job was never finished and then Bush got beat in 1992 election by Clinton. Bush confided in Clinton and Bill made covert agreement to let a squad of demolition experts blow up the World trade center in 1993 and make it look like middle east terrorists.
However, he and congress had already started budget cuts on defense and the demolition squad was not able to get their hands on enough explosives to bring the WTC completely to the ground and congress was not agreeable to starting war.

Clinton and Gore looked for other opportunities to start war and kill the middle easterners who were aware of the WWII conspiracy. They finally decided on the fake 9-11 attack on WTC which was to happen in 2001. They thought Gore would be president at that time.

In the meantime, Tupac who had actually been innocent of knowledge on this by some weird chance read some memoirs from MLK that had information about the WWII Conspiracy. CIA became aware of this and had him killed, then also killed the Notorious B.I.G. to make it look like a war of rappers.

But in one of the final quirks, thanks to hanging, dimpled and other chads in Florida, George W was elected over Gore.
Clinton and Gore had no choice but to enlist Bush and Cheney in their plan. So it was these FOUR who actually masterminded the fake 9-11 attack and helped start the war.

So, you see that this is not a conspiracy that just started with the George W presidencey. It's been going on for decades.

THAT'S IT!!!
:clap: :clap:

Blastoderm55
04-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Great timeline BTEX. :D

A former history prof of mine actually did buy into the Pearl Harbor theory. No details like false kamikazes, but the simple fact that all of our boats were in such close proximity to one another as if to make the job easier for the Japanese in order to build a huge public outroar in favor of joining the war. I can't say I believe any of the stuff myself, but it sure is interesting to think about.

DDBooger
04-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55

A former history prof of mine actually did buy into the Pearl Harbor theory. No details like false kamikazes, but the simple fact that all of our boats were in such close proximity to one another as if to make the job easier for the Japanese in order to build a huge public outroar in favor of joining the war. I can't say I believe any of the stuff myself, but it sure is interesting to think about. well more distinctly the aircraft carriers WERE NOT in port! thank god! or that war could have dragged on a lil longer.

BTEXDAD
04-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55

A former history prof of mine actually did buy into the Pearl Harbor theory. No details like false kamikazes, but the simple fact that all of our boats were in such close proximity to one another as if to make the job easier for the Japanese in order to build a huge public outroar in favor of joining the war. I can't say I believe any of the stuff myself, but it sure is interesting to think about.

I have read that FDR wanted US in war to help allies and in all honesty if we wouldn't have gotten in when we did, Germans and Japs would have had stranglehold on world and it may have been only us against them later on.
However, I also don't believe this conspiracy stuff. It would be impossible to pull these things off. I try to plan a simple project around the house and things ALWAYS go wrong.
As one of the posters said, a conspiracy theory usually gives way too much credit to person who supposedly started the conspiracy.

DDBooger
04-11-2007, 11:57 AM

As one of the posters said, a conspiracy theory usually gives way too much credit to person who supposedly started the conspiracy. :cool:

Jason1725
04-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Not saying I agree with conspiracy theories, but what makes the Government's version the true version?

mustang04
04-11-2007, 02:31 PM
i dont know which i believbe in...as an American...when i first heard about the "9/11 Conspiracy" i was like..."get these crazy people outta here!" but then after watching LooseChange and a show on the discovery channel about the physics of the buildin and everything that went on.....i see it to be very plausible that it could in fact be a conspiracy

and about landing on the moon...once again, as an AMERICAN, i'd love to think we did and everything, but think about it....we were in a race with the Soviets during the Cold War, they sent up sputnik...then we started to work on technology to beat theirs...it would make sense to say we did land on the moon just to intimidate them with our supposed technology....plus...look at picturse of the flag on the moon.....its all still standing outright not really sagging.....sry, but the moon does have gravity...sure not as much as Earth, but it does, and the flag should have been sagging

just watch videos about the stuff...they have pretty good supporting evidence...anyways i dunno what i really believe in

GreenGobbla
04-12-2007, 02:03 AM
i think it was a conspiracy

BTEXDAD
04-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
i think it was a conspiracy

I agree 100%, gobbla. I think someone has started a conspiracy to make us believe that some of these other things were actually conspiracies.

Now if I can just figure out why they would do that. :thinking:

kaorder1999
04-12-2007, 08:30 AM

great point

LH Panther Mom
04-12-2007, 08:38 AM
I agree 100%, gobbla. I think someone has started a conspiracy to make us believe that some of these other things were actually conspiracies.

Now if I can just figure out why they would do that. :thinking: I think it's really a conspiracy to cover up what the true conspiracy was....just have to figure out what that is. ;)

Adidas410s
04-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
and about landing on the moon...once again, as an AMERICAN, i'd love to think we did and everything, but think about it....we were in a race with the Soviets during the Cold War, they sent up sputnik...then we started to work on technology to beat theirs...it would make sense to say we did land on the moon just to intimidate them with our supposed technology....plus...look at picturse of the flag on the moon.....its all still standing outright not really sagging.....sry, but the moon does have gravity...sure not as much as Earth, but it does, and the flag should have been sagging

just watch videos about the stuff...they have pretty good supporting evidence...anyways i dunno what i really believe in

So...if we never really landed on the moon...then why the need to continually dump billions of dollars into NASA each year if there is no longer a race for supremacy in space? :thinking:

Adidas410s
04-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Jason1725
Not saying I agree with conspiracy theories, but what makes the Government's version the true version?

Why are these things "the government version?" When every media outlet in the world reports a story and even send their own people to investigate the matter...it's no longer "the government version" of the story.

kaorder1999
04-12-2007, 08:53 AM
I have a family friend that lived blocks from the WTC and she has footage of the 2nd plane crashing into the towers from her own camera. I dont think she works for the government.

pero chato
04-12-2007, 09:20 AM
As incredible as it may seem, a horizonal cross bar is what holds the flag on the moon in the waving position. The bar is a little short and that's what gives the flag the waving effect.

As far as the 9/11 conspiracy, if Bush and company were behind it, then why haven't they planted WMD's in Iraq to justify the war? After all, that would be all it would take for most Democrats and a growing number of Republicans to back the war. Seems like a simple solution - plant the WMDs, say "I told you so" and go about the business of finishing the war. If they can get away with the 9/11 attacks, then WMDs shouldn't be a problem.

DDBooger
04-12-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
As incredible as it may seem, a horizonal cross bar is what holds the flag on the moon in the waving position. The bar is a little short and that's what gives the flag the waving effect.

As far as the 9/11 conspiracy, if Bush and company were behind it, then why haven't they planted WMD's in Iraq to justify the war? After all, that would be all it would take for most Democrats and a growing number of Republicans to back the war. Seems like a simple solution - plant the WMDs, say "I told you so" and go about the business of finishing the war. If they can get away with the 9/11 attacks, then WMDs shouldn't be a problem. very intuitive! how one could be so articulate as to conspire the 9/11 attacks yet fail to at least have as much as a spitwad of nerve is beyond me:cool: lol. Ol W. is a lot of things but him and his adm. are a little out of their league with something that complex. Like I said, if any conspiracy was possible it would be having prior knowledge of the attacks and allowing them to go through with it to assure a war. kinda like chess the 1st move isn't the winning move, and this chess match is long from over :mad: but thats purely speculative, and oddly reminscent of FDR's conspiracy (Pearl). Im happy we live in a country where these things can be investigated and you won't disappear for asking questions! :)

rangerjim
04-12-2007, 10:18 AM
BTEXDAD - I'm afraid - very afraid

No that you've told us all about this conspiracy is GWB going to declare war on the 3Adownlow and kill us all? Are they going to start the rumor that you have actually gone mad and your post contained some secret hypnotic trance that made us all kill each other????????????

Somebody please hold me - wait no, that's just what they want us to do.......oh crap what do I do now?

mustang04
04-12-2007, 10:50 AM
So...if we never really landed on the moon...then why the need to continually dump billions of dollars into NASA each year if there is no longer a race for supremacy in space? :thinking:

trying to find the doomsday asteroid.....trying to find blackholes and their affect of other objects in their vicinity....etc. etc.

we are no longer in a race for space supremecy.....now we are just using money to see whats out there

BTEXDAD
04-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by rangerjim
BTEXDAD - I'm afraid - very afraid

No that you've told us all about this conspiracy is GWB going to declare war on the 3Adownlow and kill us all? Are they going to start the rumor that you have actually gone mad and your post contained some secret hypnotic trance that made us all kill each other????????????

Somebody please hold me - wait no, that's just what they want us to do.......oh crap what do I do now?

I've been careful about this when discussing what I know, Rangerjim. My real name is not BTEXDAD, so I protect myself somewhat in that way.
I sincerely hope i haven't put anyone on 3A Downlow in harm's way by making you aware of this conspiracy. I would suggest using a screen name that no one understands if you haven't already.

rangerjim
04-12-2007, 11:30 AM
A lot of complaining goes on about the money spent by NASA, but there are huge gains here on our elisoidol or whatever shape planet we live on:

satellite communications (cell phone/computers/everything)
computers themselves (the 3adownlow in a way)
microwaves
Tang (anyone remember that?)
anything digital
microchip technology
cool pix of planets/galaxies/blackholes
astronauts who wear diapers and kidnap other astronauts...

Truly though I believe we went to the moon/Mars/Hubble telescope and space shuttles. I was heavily involved in the Space Shuttle Columbia recovery effort and witnessed and found things that I cannot forget that have changed my life forever. God bless NASA even though I hate cell phones