PDA

View Full Version : How was everyone's Halloween

Comfortable Hemorrhage
11-01-2003, 01:42 AM
Mine went pretty good. Any funny stories?

Bandera YaYa
11-02-2003, 01:07 AM
I have a blast giving out candy...I have my yard and porch all scary, black lights, ghosts hanging in trees, candles on my steps, and me in all black with glowing, red eyes that fade in and out, loud scary noises coming out of my boom box, with my daughter and her friend laying in the yard like dead people....the littlest spooks were soooooo scared, they didn't want to come up the walk, with their moms saying "it's only pretend...it's only pretend"...then you have the junior high kids who think they are so cool, then my daughter reaches out and grabs one of their legs and they end up screaming and running!
I had on "boney, pointed" hands and one little kid told me I needed to put some lotion on my hands to make them soft!!! He was soooooo cute!! Then there was the little guy that told another little boy to "watch out for the dead man laying in the grass" and he was so serious saying it! I would also grab their hands and they would scream and drop their pumpkins...I would have to convience them I wouldn't hurt them, I was trying not to laugh, so that they would be scared!! I loved it!! It's something I really look forward to and many of the kids return year after year and say things like"last year you grabbed my arm" or "remember the guy with the chain saw that came around the corner of the house, last year!" It's great that they come back and remember what happened, year after year!" It makes me happy!! :)

...of course after that I met up with my YaYa sisters and went on YaYa patrol ......that's where we ride all over town, checking out who's getting busted or pulled over by the local deputy dawgs....so we can report back to the other at our special meeting place....we have become quite the private eyes....hahaha....anyways, had some yummy grilled bratwursts around the mighty oaks, put down some suds and howled at the moon for hours!! Was a GREAT nite!! Rick you should have been there!! You were quite the topic!! Hope you are feeling better and glad your out of the hospital!! But Kelsey was there to set us straight!! eek!

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

3afan
11-02-2003, 11:33 AM
we get less kids every year ........

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 02:22 PM
i dressed up as a little girl in a skirt and all the accessories. i got a lot of candy...and some dollar bills... eek! :D

Bandera YaYa
11-03-2003, 02:29 PM
3afan2K3:
i dressed up as a little girl in a skirt and all the accessories. i got a lot of candy...and some dollar bills... eek! :D ...now that I would have like to see!! :rolleyes: