PDA

View Full Version : i need help...

bhtrainer
04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
so im going to prom and i cant figure out what i want to do with my hair! i have a little longer than shoulder length...should i get hair extensions or do like an up-do...i have straight as a board hair...that doesnt hold curls....so im pretty limited

smustangs
04-10-2007, 12:00 PM
shave it and go GI Jane style

bhtrainer
04-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
shave it and go GI Jane style

my name is not britney spears...

TheDOCTORdre
all i know is once I had a conversation with some guys and we came to the consensus agreement, that we really didnt care to much for girls doing anything to extravagant with their hair, whatever you do just keep it simple

crzyjournalist03
Personally, I've always thought prom hair looked un-natural and preferred my dates to go with their usual hair style...but girls don't seem to like that idea...

bhtrainer
04-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Personally, I've always thought prom hair looked un-natural and preferred my dates to go with their usual hair style...but girls don't seem to like that idea...

well i wa kind of thinkin maybe i would get extensions and then just keep it straight and simple...maybe just pull back the top of it...my dress is really simple so i want to keep the hair simple too

crzyjournalist03
04-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
all i know is once I had a conversation with some guys and we came to the consensus agreement, that we really didnt care to much for girls doing anything to extravagant with their hair, whatever you do just keep it simple

The simpler the better! :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
04-10-2007, 12:04 PM
speaking of hair, I got a hair cut today

TheDOCTORdre
04-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
The simpler the better! :clap:

i mean the way we saw it was if the night went perfect, the hair was gonna get messy:D :D

smustangs
04-10-2007, 12:06 PM
speaking of hair, I got a hair cut today

i need one

smustangs
04-10-2007, 12:07 PM
i mean the way we saw it was if the night went perfect, the hair was gonna get messy:D :D

haha that made me think of the time all of us went the basketball game in brysons bronco and then we stopped on the way to back to jump that road deal cuz everyone said they had to get back to a girl and you said something bout this is most action im getting tonight so lets jump it so we did a couple times haha great memories

bhtrainer
04-10-2007, 12:08 PM

that is horrible...and not happening in my case...im going with my ex boyfriend

Maroon87
04-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
that is horrible...and not happening in my case...im going with my ex boyfriend

That sounds like fun...or not.:eek:

TheDOCTORdre
04-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
haha that made me think of the time all of us went the basketball game in brysons bronco and then we stopped on the way to back to jump that road deal cuz everyone said they had to get back to a girl and you said something bout this is most action im getting tonight so lets jump it so we did a couple times haha great memories

that was a fun trip, how many people did we have in his bronco

bhtrainer
04-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
That sounds like fun...or not.:eek:

lol i should make it thru hes a great guy he just cheats and i cant deal with that...but we are pretty civilized im stayin with him all weekend in a beach house...lol...so who knows we just might get back together...or just be friends...

smustangs
04-10-2007, 12:13 PM
that was a fun trip, how many people did we have in his bronco

i dont know like 7 or 8 i think

bryson
austen
reggie
you
me

i know there was few others but i cant think of em'

TheDOCTORdre
hes a great guy he just cheats

that made me laugh

jason
speaking of hair, I got a hair cut today which one?

smustangs
04-10-2007, 12:14 PM
lol i should make it thru hes a great guy he just cheats and i cant deal with that...but we are pretty civilized im stayin with him all weekend in a beach house...lol...so who knows we just might get back together...or just be friends...

couldn't be too great of a guy if he cheats on you just my opinon though

bhtrainer
04-10-2007, 12:15 PM
that made me laugh

why? he is a great person...he makes mistakes like everyone else and we were together for 3 years...i just couldnt do it anymore...

TheDOCTORdre
04-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by jason
which one?

number 2123, or jo jo as I call him was getting too long for the rest of the bunch

Ranger Mom
04-10-2007, 12:57 PM
why? he is a great person...he makes mistakes like everyone else and we were together for 3 years...i just couldnt do it anymore...

Don't sell yourself short! A "great guy" doesn't cheat!!

Reds fan
04-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Don't sell yourself short! A "great guy" doesn't cheat!!

Thank you! Great advice for all our daughters!