PDA

View Full Version : Ram

wildstangs
10-12-2002, 11:27 PM
I just wanted it to be in the open that I have nothing against you or your Tigers. I was impressed with the heart they showed last night by coming back. I didn't mean that I didnt expect you to come back and rub the loss in my face. I just meant why havent you been on the board supporting your team during their tough non district? What I meant about the poor sportsmanship was on a few of the sacks, Mychael got pushed back down after the play. Snyder was flagged once for it. The 4th and 1 play during OT was awful. I really felt that we had the first down, but the chains did not match up. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know of all of this. Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way. We wont see yall again, so I am not too worried about it. Stick around, the board stays interesting.

Jeff

Ram
10-13-2002, 10:31 AM
Nothing was intended to take away from Carrillos ability at QB. It simply was a little headline ( Michael Carrill-who? ) He is a great QB. I have been looking in on the message boards on a semi regular basis. I have not posted that much but have replied to a few. so I dont know what you mean by me being absent. as far as rubbing it into anyones face thats not what the post was about. If you will remember the post is ( Snyder 26 Sweetwater 20 in double OT ) if I was wanting to rub a nose I would have posted somthing like Snyder Slam dunks Sweetwater in double OT! or something. I posted It because it apears that because of Snyder opening the season with 3 losses everyone thinks snyder was overated. how easily people forget who they played those three games. Heck Friendship will probaly be a quarter finalist team at a minimum this year and snyder held them for 3 quarters until the defense wore out. 80 plays on a defense in a game is alot to be on the field... Sweetwater is a Great team no doubt. but in the end it will be the lack of strength on the sweetwater O line that will get them in the end.

wildstangs
10-13-2002, 11:11 AM
Ram:
Nothing was intended to take away from Carrillos ability at QB. It simply was a little headline ( Michael Carrill-who? ) He is a great QB. I have been looking in on the message boards on a semi regular basis. I have not posted that much but have replied to a few. so I dont know what you mean by me being absent. as far as rubbing it into anyones face thats not what the post was about. If you will remember the post is ( Snyder 26 Sweetwater 20 in double OT ) if I was wanting to rub a nose I would have posted somthing like Snyder Slam dunks Sweetwater in double OT! or something. I posted It because it apears that because of Snyder opening the season with 3 losses everyone thinks snyder was overated. how easily people forget who they played those three games. Heck Friendship will probaly be a quarter finalist team at a minimum this year and snyder held them for 3 quarters until the defense wore out. 80 plays on a defense in a game is alot to be on the field... Sweetwater is a Great team no doubt. but in the end it will be the lack of strength on the sweetwater O line that will get them in the end.:)