PDA

View Full Version : Summer Football Camps

buffalo2006
04-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Does anyone know any good football camps for incoming 9th and or 10th graders?
One of the kids is a running back/linebacker, another is a OL/DL

injuredinmelee
04-09-2007, 10:20 PM
UT camp. Its a good one! Try the Strength and Explosive power one (http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=42&url_subchannel_id=&url_article_id=279&change_well_id=2)

buffalo2006
04-09-2007, 10:35 PM
I know that there is a OL and DL camp at SFA in July, but dont know the website. I went there my junior and senior years.

g$$
04-10-2007, 02:06 AM
All the big schools have them of course (go to their websites). Camps have become a recruiting tool instead of just a getaway for kids in the summer. I have heard good things about TCU's camp. Good luck.

Dogman_1969
04-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Air It Out Passing camp for QB's and WR\RB's. Best around. In Abilene but may be full. Google Air It out and check availability.

buffalo2006
04-10-2007, 10:47 AM
They both came from private schools and don't know that much about the fundamentals of football. I can talk to them all day and it will go in one ear and out the other so i was trying to find some good camps for them.

Adidas410s
04-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Air It Out Passing camp for QB's and WR\RB's. Best around. In Abilene but may be full. Google Air It out and check availability.

The list of former campers is a Who's Who of Texas football lately...

Here is a quick look at some of our former campers and where they are today!! Many of our former guys have already graduated from college and had great playing careers. This list will not be a total list, just a quick look at a few.
Colt McCoy - University of Texas
Graham Harrell - Texas Tech
Kirby Freeman - University of Miami
Chase Daniel - Missouri
David Thomas - New England Patriots
Jordan Shipley - Texas
Justin Willis - SMU
Shawn Bell - Baylor
Jevan Snead - Texas
Greg McElroy - Alabama
Christian Ponder - Florida State
Clarke Harrell - Tulsa