PDA

View Full Version : I think I gained about....

AP Panther Fan
04-09-2007, 09:42 AM
5 lbs this weekend.:doh:

The weather was so yucky, I spent the entire day yesterday eating and watching movies.

I put a bunch of western movies in my son's Easter basket (of course only ones that I like) and then proceeded to watch two of the three.

Watched Lonesome Dove and Open Range, but ran out of time and didn't get to watch Wyatt Earp.

I cooked King Ranch Chicken so it was sorta like "all things Cowboy" around my house yesterday. I also ate plenty of chocolate, which I guess wasn't very abundant on cattle drives.;)

P4S - I still want your chicken enchilada recipe.

:D

mustang04
04-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
5 lbs this weekend.:doh:

The weather was so yucky, I spent the entire day yesterday eating and watching movies.

I put a bunch of western movies in my son's Easter basket (of course only ones that I like) and then proceeded to watch two of the three.

Watched Lonesome Dove and Open Range, but ran out of time and didn't get to watch Wyatt Earp.

I cooked King Ranch Chicken so it was sorta like "all things Cowboy" around my house yesterday. I also ate plenty of chocolate, which I guess wasn't very abundant on cattle drives.;)

P4S - I still want your chicken enchilada recipe.

:D

well...if that was really you in the pic on the Picture thread, i wouldn't worry about it...it'd take more than just a weekend stuck inside to make you unattractive!!!:D :D

Gobbla2001
04-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Ahhh, Open Range... love it...

Here's a good Chicken Enchilada recipe for you:

Go to HEB or a super-walmart

then go to the frozen goods section

they actually have good ones...

but homeade is better...

pirate4state
04-09-2007, 09:48 AM
P4S - I still want your chicken enchilada recipe. :D

oh yeah :doh: I'll get right on that! :)

Reds fan
04-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Add Tombstone to that list and wow what a day of westerns:)

mustang04
04-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Tombstone, Wyatt Earp, The Good the bad and the ugly, The Cowboys....Then you're set

AP Panther Fan
04-09-2007, 09:54 AM
lol...Mustang04...a few pounds either way won't make much of a difference. Thanks for the compliment.;)

Gobbla...you really must try Rita's chicken enchiladas...they are the best! I would tell you how to make them if SOMEONE would get me the recipe! I'm starting to think it is one of those....

if I tell you I am going to have to kill you....

things.:D

AP Panther Fan
04-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
Tombstone, Wyatt Earp, The Good the bad and the ugly, The Cowboys....Then you're set

Wyatt Earp is my favorite...and I am trying to remember Tombstone. :thinking: Might need to add that to my list.

BuffyMars
04-09-2007, 09:58 AM
I call everything I ate boob food.

I ate so much junk this weekend its rediculous! I NEVER do that! But let me just say it was needed. :mad:

pirate4state
04-09-2007, 09:59 AM
lol...Mustang04...a few pounds either way won't make much of a difference. Thanks for the compliment.;)

Gobbla...you really must try Rita's chicken enchiladas...they are the best! I would tell you how to make them if SOMEONE would get me the recipe! I'm starting to think it is one of those....

if I tell you I am going to have to kill you....

things.:D

It's nothing like that - I promise. I just sent the recipe via email!! :) You'll have to let me know how they turn out. Thanks for thinking they are the best, but truth be known I was NOT pleased with how they turned out!! :( They've been much better in the past.

Reds fan
04-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Wyatt Earp is my favorite...and I am trying to remember Tombstone. :thinking: Might need to add that to my list.

Val Kilmer, Kurt Russell, Powers Boothe and the line "I'm you're huckleberry".... remember now?:)

And a brief appearance by Charlton Heston.