PDA

View Full Version : It was Worth It

PAINTBALL
11-26-2003, 07:06 PM
With Sinton having a 6-4 regular season record and having been beat by Cuero 32-6 Burnet's coaches know that the only realistic chance Sinton has to beat Burnet is to catch our kids looking forward to next week and sneek up on us. They have used Sinton's choice of Stadium to motivate our players and it has worked. Our kids have not been this fired up all year. It was worth going from a 4.6 rating to a 2.4 rating to get all this great locker room material. Sinton 66 yours are the best.

I have enough material, so I'm going to sign off now and spend the Holidays with my family. Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Drive safley to the game and lets BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SINTON.
http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Holidays/Thanksgiving/happy_thanksgiving_2.gif

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 07:13 PM
Classless

turbostud
11-26-2003, 07:20 PM
Like I said earlier he represents his town well.

29east
11-26-2003, 07:23 PM
I would hate to be sinton!!!!!

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 07:46 PM
29east:
I would hate to be sinton!!!!!Why?

BHS#1
11-26-2003, 08:52 PM
Clueless!!!

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Oh I forgot you guys are gonna hit the century mark on them. In that case I would hate to be them. My bad! wink

06dawg
11-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Talk about classless, Turbostud. Don't judge a whole town on one person's "happy mouth". Burnets team and fans are full of class, but you wouldnt know seeing as how you you dont live here. So keep your rude and uneducated assumptions to yourself for everyones sake!!!!

29east
11-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Rabbit'93:

29east:
I would hate to be sinton!!!!!Why?rabbit.... you just don't get it???? I am pulling for ya' against GVille... If BURNET plays you, you will understand....

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 09:08 PM
29east:

Rabbit'93:

29east:
I would hate to be sinton!!!!!Why?rabbit.... you just don't get it???? I am pulling for ya' against GVille... If BURNET plays you, you will understand....Let's not open that pandora's box just yet.. :D wink

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Rabbit'93 ]</small>

29east
11-26-2003, 09:21 PM
Rabbit'93:

29east:

Rabbit'93:

29east:
I would hate to be sinton!!!!!Why?rabbit.... you just don't get it???? I am pulling for ya' against GVille... If BURNET plays you, you will understand....Let's not open that pandora's box just yet.. :D wink I'm confused, your not sure Forney will beat Gville?

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 09:26 PM
29east Let me say that at the end of last year I was EXTREMELY impressed with your community. So much that I sent the mayor an e-mail. everything your town did for Corey was outstanding. And the people on the board from Burnet were great.

I just think that you guys are trying to make something bigger of this situation w/ Sinton. I think that most of you really believe that you have this year wrapped up and you must find some way to rally the troops (fans).

Your kids are as talented as I've ever seen (granted its been on TV and through websites)and they deserve everything they work for. Good things happen to good people and for the most part Burnet has some great people.

I don't get the whole "you just don't understand" routine. Do you think you're the only town that has ever been united by the football teams success? I've been there and done it as a player and a fan, so yes I would understand. Keeping that something special going is the trick.

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 09:26 PM
29east:

Rabbit'93:

29east:

Rabbit'93:

29east:
I would hate to be sinton!!!!!Why?rabbit.... you just don't get it???? I am pulling for ya' against GVille... If BURNET plays you, you will understand....Let's not open that pandora's box just yet.. :D wink I'm confused, your not sure Forney will beat Gville?I tend to take it one game at a time.

spiveyrat
11-26-2003, 09:27 PM
29east:

Rabbit'93:

29east:

Rabbit'93:

29east:
I would hate to be sinton!!!!!Why?rabbit.... you just don't get it???? I am pulling for ya' against GVille... If BURNET plays you, you will understand....Let's not open that pandora's box just yet.. :D wink I'm confused, your not sure Forney will beat Gville?Apparantly not as sure as you are that Burnet has already won the title. He!!, let's call the UIL and get them to go ahead with the trophy presentation. No sense in making that drive all the way to CC much less playing any other subsequent opponents. :rolleyes:

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

29east
11-26-2003, 09:53 PM
Spivey and 93.... You do not relize how lucky I am feeling right now... With Shipley and Mcgee how can you lose.... Oh, I forgot about Everman last year... Come on, all in good fun... I have watched BURNET all year, and no one has come close.... To be honest I do not even know where Forney is located... and what the heck is a Spiveyrat.... I do know that Forney will be tough by what I have seen in stats.... Let's hope that a couple weeks down the line we can be posting back and forth... Good Luck this weekend!!!!

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 10:06 PM
sorry 29 I guess I get a little TOO riled up on here. I wish your boys well.

GlenRosePoster
11-26-2003, 11:00 PM
I would love to be Sinton. To have the chance at knocking off the #1 team in the state. Its a million times better than sitting at home.

espn1
11-26-2003, 11:23 PM
spiveyrat:

29east:

Rabbit'93:

29east:

Rabbit'93:

29east:
I would hate to be sinton!!!!!Why?rabbit.... you just don't get it???? I am pulling for ya' against GVille... If BURNET plays you, you will understand....Let's not open that pandora's box just yet.. :D wink I'm confused, your not sure Forney will beat Gville?Apparantly not as sure as you are that Burnet has already won the title. He!!, let's call the UIL and get them to go ahead with the trophy presentation. No sense in making that drive all the way to CC much less playing any other subsequent opponents. :rolleyes: Good Point!

PhiI C
11-26-2003, 11:54 PM
Good old Paintball! Burnet's elected Goodwill Ambassadore. :)

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 12:01 AM
PAINTBALL:
With Sinton having a 6-4 regular season record and having been beat by Cuero 32-6 Burnet's coaches know that the only realistic chance Sinton has to beat Burnet is to catch our kids looking forward to next week and sneek up on us. They have used Sinton's choice of Stadium to motivate our players and it has worked. Our kids have not been this fired up all year. It was worth going from a 4.6 rating to a 2.4 rating to get all this great locker room material. Sinton 66 yours are the best.

I have enough material, so I'm going to sign off now and spend the Holidays with my family. Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Drive safley to the game and lets BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SINTON.
http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Holidays/Thanksgiving/happy_thanksgiving_2.gifA previous quote from ack.. ack..Paintball...

PAINTBALL:

As far as what is said on this board, actions speak a lot louder then words... Don't worry about these people who are just looking for reasons to make fun of us at every turn. If you try to make a good comment about something , someone makes fun. If you make fun someone gets mad. If you support your town, someone bashes you. It's just a dicussion board for goodness sake, not the Chamber of Commerce. .
Well now, it seems someone here is hypocritical. On one post you say, "It was worth going from a 4.6 rating to a 2.4 rating to get all this great locker room material."
On a previous post you said, "It's just a dicussion board for goodness sake, not the Chamber of Commerce."
Why the sudden change? That's like three 180 degree reversals this weeks.
If you think that I, or anyone in Sinton, is quaking in their boots because you have some bulletin board material here. LMAO!
You continue to lower yourself to new standards. Your getting pretty good at it.
And ack.. ack.. Paintball?
It was your coach who decided to play on Friday. eek! That hurt the attendance more than the site did in my opinion.
Burnet fans I'm looking to a great few days of football starting tommorow. I know you have a classy town and I'll support anyone who represents region four. Of course, I will support my Pirates first. Hehe...

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

pirateman98
11-27-2003, 12:12 AM
SintonFan, I don't think you should be calling anyone names. No matter how mad you may be. Don't let people who get you mad get the best of you!

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: pirateman98 ]</small>

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 12:38 AM
LOL!
Awwww... can't I have some fun??? :D

pirateman98
11-27-2003, 12:52 AM
I know it is tempting but its not always best. We must be there for the kids and not let this elementary bulls$#!@ get the best of us. I have words I would love to say to those in Burnet but I chose not to because I can understand they are upset. When people are upset, we often say things that are out of character. We are human and make mistakes, so I can forgive them on that reason alone. Good Luck to both teams this weekend and whoever wins I will support you 100%! Good Luck and Go Pirates!

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 01:03 AM
OK OK...
I edited the offending material. Now you need to edit your post to take out the 'offending' name.
Just for you 98. :)
98, you've been here awhile so you know I like to have fun... :D :D :D

CentralTxFan
11-27-2003, 01:06 AM
ack...ack....LOL...good one sintonfan! reminds me of the new meow mix commericial! :)

pirateman98
11-27-2003, 01:07 AM
I know you do but I hate seeing all these post about, "who has class" and "who doesn't have class". It is stupid in my opinion.

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 01:19 AM
I agree with you.

olddog73
11-27-2003, 03:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PAINTBALL:
[qb]With Sinton having a 6-4 regular season record and having been beat by Cuero 32-6 Burnet's coaches know that the only realistic chance Sinton has to beat Burnet is to catch our kids looking forward to next week and sneek up on us. They have used Sinton's choice of Stadium to motivate our players and it has worked. Our kids have not been this fired up all year. It was worth going from a 4.6 rating to a 2.4 rating to get all this great locker room material. Sinton 66 yours are the best.

http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Holidays/Thanksgiving/happy_thanksgiving_2.gif

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: olddog73 ]</small>

olddog73
11-27-2003, 03:55 AM
PAINTBALL:

http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Holidays/Thanksgiving/happy_thanksgiving_2.gifI wasnt going to say anything else about the Burnet Sinton game but I cant hold back any longer. As usual, you give yourself way too much credit Paintball. I had to chuckle to myself when I read this post. You think you "sacrificed" your self in order to gain such important material for the team, what you really sacrificed was the image of our town and community to people from all across this state. The image I have of you scampering down to the locker room to show the coaches and players the newest batch of material you pulled off the internet, is just hilarious! Only in your dreams and your puffed up self image are you of any real importance to the Burnet Coaches and the team when it comes to preparing the team for a game. As far as your comments that no one out side of Burnet matters, I promise there are many people in Burnet that would totally disagree with you. Many people in our community have worked very hard to make Burnet a place to be proud of. And yes, many of us do care about what others outside of Burnet think about our community. I promise you that the Burnet Coaches didnt need for you to come on this site and trash Sinton in order for them to prepare the team for this game. You say the team is more fired up than youve ever seen them? Our kids are fired up every week for every game. This ones no different. You do not represent the majority of people from Burnet. Quit playing your little word games, this is not the debate team in college. Quit trashing Burnets image! Happy Thanks Giving!
PS, maybe we will get a chance to visit on the bus Friday, that would be a hoot! For now, its off to West Texas to eat some turkey!

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: olddog73 ]</small>

Jacket2000
11-27-2003, 04:00 AM
PAINTBALL:

http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Holidays/Thanksgiving/happy_thanksgiving_2.gifJust like school on saturday....NO CLASS!
J2K

olddog73
11-27-2003, 11:55 AM
Paint Ball, I agree with your PM to me about your son and have edited my post to remove anything that might be a reflection on his abilities. He has played very hard and done very well on the football field and in no way did I want anyone to think otherwise. I apoligize if my post may have led anyone to think otherwise. Happy Thanksgiving!

weatherag07
11-27-2003, 12:02 PM
Let's all just have a great Thanksgiving and stuff ourselves full with turkey!! It's Thanksgiving, and we should be giving thanks for everything great, and not getting all mad at each other over a game site...
HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!

Football GOD
11-27-2003, 01:18 PM
DALLAS VS MIAMI ,TODAY WOW SOUNDS GREAT TURKEY &
TUNA ALL IN ONE DAY.DALLAS BY A FIELD GOAL i SAY.
MAY EVERYONE HAVE A MEAL TO EAT ON THIS DAY.