PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Wife Scraping by

burnet44
04-08-2007, 07:55 AM
Michael Strahan's Ex-Wife Scraping by on $3.7M Savings

I feel confident saying the majority of people reading this spend less than $4,700 a month on their rent or their mortgage payments. But Jean Strahan, the ex-wife of Giants defensive end Michael Strahan, can't afford the $4,700 a month she has to spend -- on utility bills for her mansion.

Yes, the $3.6 million mansion Mrs. Strahan and her infant twins live in is so enormous that it costs $4,700 just for heating and cooling. And she says she can't afford it on the $3.7 million savings account she lives on, which is why she wants the court to force Michael Strahan to pay her more

I feel very strongly that fathers should be forced to support their children, and I don't object to rich fathers like Strahan being forced to spend big money on child support. But there's something unseemly about this Strahan divorce case. I'm not a legal expert and I don't know all the facts of the case, but the courts seem to have approved a situation in which Jean Strahan is receiving Michael Strahan's money for things so foolish as "$27,000 to dress her infant twins and another $22,500 to photograph them in their snazzy wardrobe." Something doesn't seem right here.

Adidas410s
04-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
I'm not a legal expert and I don't know all the facts of the case, but the courts seem to have approved a situation in which Jean Strahan is receiving Michael Strahan's money for things so foolish as "$27,000 to dress her infant twins and another $22,500 to photograph them in their snazzy wardrobe." Something doesn't seem right here.

The Judge must be a Jets/Eagles/Skins/Cows fan...

piratebg
04-08-2007, 12:18 PM
I'd love to be scraping by on $3.7 million. I'd guarantee you I'd make that stuff last a while. :D

big daddy russ
04-08-2007, 12:55 PM
That's the original reason Michael wanted a divorce... her lavish spending. She was spending a multi-millionaire out of house and home.

Then they seemingly settled things. Then, reportedly, he was close to filing a new set of divorce papers right before she popped him with the abuse allegations.

I don't know everything that went on in that house, but it seems to me like she's just a big gold digger.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-08-2007, 01:00 PM
when he retires in a few years, how will she get by with him not making that kind of money anymore

Emerson1
04-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
but it seems to me like she's just a big gold digger.
Typical woman :evilgrin: