PDA

View Full Version : The Ticket Compund Starts This Weekend

Matthew328
04-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Another great idea by the Little Ticket in Dallas,

Starting Sunday night all the Ticket hosts will be in house for an entire week, none of the hosts are allowed to leave the house and hilarity should ensue just like last year....they have 3 spots in the house and any time of night they can flip the switch and come on the air in addition to whatever their on air times are...I loved it last year when at midnight Georgio and Hammer jumped on with the Trucker Show, and then Gordo came in and hijacked the show..or how about the "Lost" postgame show...or how about "Loveline" when all the women called in! Then we had the debut of the musical group "Acoustic Douche"

Craig has said he'll have a show that'll come on late night sometime this week called "Coast to Coast with Craig"

Its good times

http://www.theticket.com

VWG
04-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Another great idea by the Little Ticket in Dallas,

Starting Sunday night all the Ticket hosts will be in house for an entire week, none of the hosts are allowed to leave the house and hilarity should ensue just like last year....they have 3 spots in the house and any time of night they can flip the switch and come on the air in addition to whatever their on air times are...I loved it last year when at midnight Georgio and Hammer jumped on with the Trucker Show, and then Gordo came in and hijacked the show..or how about the "Lost" postgame show...or how about "Loveline" when all the women called in! Then we had the debut of the musical group "Acoustic Douche"

Craig has said he'll have a show that'll come on late night sometime this week called "Coast to Coast with Craig"

Its good times

http://www.theticket.com

Who got voted in the master bedroom this year?

Matthew328
04-07-2007, 10:37 PM
I think Norm

Gsquared
04-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Norm, dont know who he invited to share though, probably Frito

Hansum Stranger
04-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Does The Ticket talk sports yet? It has to be the worst sports radio station in the country.

Rabbit'93
04-08-2007, 10:19 AM
i know where the house is. Any one want to go and TP it with me.

kepdawg
04-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
Does The Ticket talk sports yet? It has to be the worst sports radio station in the country.

If you want true sports talk in DFW good luck. Anyone who is familiar with The Ticket should know what to expect out of them. And ESPN 103.3 is a lot less true sports talk than they'd like to admit. I like a mixture of both stations, and if I don't like what I'm hearing I change the station.

Rabbit'93
04-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
If you want true sports talk in DFW good luck. Anyone who is familiar with The Ticket should know what to expect out of them. And ESPN 103.3 is a lot less true sports talk than they'd like to admit. I like a mixture of both stations, and if I don't like what I'm hearing I change the station. The ticket has figured out you can only talk about something so much before it gets mundane. We are an ADD society and too much of one thing gets the channel changed.

Matthew328
04-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger

There is a reason why the Ticket is considered a genious radio station and has such high ratings....its because they don't just talk sports..its more guy talk....but as much as ESPN hypes up they talk just sports its not quite what they make it out to be..

IrishTex
04-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Norm, dont know who he invited to share though, probably Frito

The lucky person to share Norm's bedroom is Greg "The Hammer" Williams. :)