PDA

View Full Version : All-star Game Wish

sinfan75
08-01-2002, 04:47 AM
That was to see Marcus Charles run at least one kick-off back.But damn it they wouldn't kick to em.But still a helluva game to watch.They were doin heavy hittin out there.

sinton66
08-01-2002, 06:58 AM
It was one of the best all-star games ever from what I'm hearing. Also heard it set the record for most offense. Marky probably would have ignited 'em if he had the chance.
Angelo State's getting two GOOD ones from Sinton.

Matthew328
08-01-2002, 05:17 PM
heck the North SHOULD have kicked it to Charles...because when they kicked it to Marshall of Ennis that was BAD news...he ran one back 87 yards for a TD and darn near ran another one back...

sinton66
08-01-2002, 05:33 PM
He did have a heck of a game didn't he? We just like watching Marky do his "thang".

PlayHardWinHard
08-01-2002, 08:57 PM
I have seen Marcus play and I know that he is a great player. However, I was at the game and saw Marcus look kind of nervous on the opening kickoff and did not do all that well. He had his opportunity to run one back. I understand that it cannot be expected for a player to run one back the first play in over 7 months, but we also have to look at the competition he is playing with. It wont be a cakewalk for any player in college first year, except for perhaps the qb for the north squad. He is a real stud. Those aggies are looking good at that position for a while.

Matthew328
08-01-2002, 09:09 PM
Well if Marshall woulda been on the North squad like he was supposed to Charles woulda got his chance to run some back..I still can't get over him being on the south squad...LOL

sinton66
08-01-2002, 09:45 PM
I don't quite understand that either. I'm wondering if maybe the South had a practice injury at his position and didn't have any depth there. Maybe the coaches settled on a "trade".

sinfan75
08-02-2002, 04:29 AM
Maybe he liked the South coach better.He did the South proud.Played hard all the time.