PDA

View Full Version : cunbed10

Bellville22
10-16-2003, 05:44 PM
Hey cunbed10, you still headed to The Pit this week? If so, let me know what you'll be wearing, and which side you'll be on tomorrow night, and we can meet.

I'm not sure what shirt/jacket i'll have, but I'll for sure have a throwback White Sox hat on. Navy, with a white front, that says SOX and has the little batter profile on it. I'm about 6'3" 195.

cunbed10
10-17-2003, 07:59 AM
Bellville22:
Hey cunbed10, you still headed to The Pit this week? If so, let me know what you'll be wearing, and which side you'll be on tomorrow night, and we can meet.

I'm not sure what shirt/jacket i'll have, but I'll for sure have a throwback White Sox hat on. Navy, with a white front, that says SOX and has the little batter profile on it. I'm about 6'3" 195.Well B22 looks like we will have to meet in the future, the good ole boys wants to watch Marlin vs Troy, But my Dad and I was wanting to watch you guys game, two 6-0 teams in the same district seems a bit more interesting, but I am a Bulldogs fan through and through. I'll tell you what, lets exchange cell numbers on the PM's and keep one another abreast of the scores, sort of like Matthew and I have been doing since the beginning of the season, if you are cool with that, let me know by PMing me and I'll give you my cell #. Good luck tonite, we will have our first test in district next week, against those stingy Hornets from Caldwell(Homecoming for Marlin) :mad: