PDA

View Full Version : The Reaping

smustangs
04-06-2007, 10:15 AM
I saw it last night and its a great flick definatly a must see movie

piratebg
04-06-2007, 10:16 AM
My wife wants to see it, but it's just been buried in bad reviews.

smustangs
04-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
My wife wants to see it, but it's just been buried in bad reviews.

i dont know i really liked the movie myself but its exactly the type of movie i like so im prolly a lil partial but thats just me

Old Tiger
04-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Movies like that kind of piss me off.

BuffyMars
04-06-2007, 10:20 AM
I don't care about horror movie reviews.

I always have to see them for myself. :)

piratebg
04-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
i dont know i really liked the movie myself but its exactly the type of movie i like so im prolly a lil partial but thats just me

Gotcha :thumbsup: She is a fan of The Seventh Sign and the movie looked to have that kind of vibe to it. We'll probably end up seeing it anyway. :)

BuffyMars
04-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Gotcha :thumbsup: She is a fan of The Seventh Sign and the movie looked to have that kind of vibe to it. We'll probably end up seeing it anyway. :)

Good movie! That is what turned me onto it as well. I love movies that touch base with Revelations.

LH Panther Mom
04-06-2007, 10:24 AM
I've been wanting to see it - it looks right up my alley. :)

BuffyMars
04-06-2007, 10:27 AM
This is when I hate living in a small town. We have to drive all the way to Tyler or Lufkin to see this movie, which are both a good 30+ minute drive.

Our nearest movie theater is 15 miles away and it being a small theater, horror movies are usually not on the list. :mad: :mad: :mad:

smustangs
04-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I don't care about horror movie reviews.

I always have to see them for myself. :)

me too i love a good horror film and a goog murder mystery type movie as well

smustangs
04-06-2007, 10:30 AM
This is when I hate living in a small town. We have to drive all the way to Tyler or Lufkin to see this movie, which are both a good 30+ minute drive.

Our nearest movie theater is 15 miles away and it being a small theater, horror movies are usually not on the list. :mad: :mad: :mad:

that sucks were my parents live , which is were i am at right now, there isnt even a theater here so i had to drive 30 miles to granbury to watch it

piratebg
04-06-2007, 10:41 AM

I have to drive about 20 miles or so for a movie.

3afan
04-06-2007, 11:10 AM
i'll pass ....................