PDA

View Full Version : i really need yalls help!!! (NF)

sectionCwannabe
04-05-2007, 06:42 PM
ok everyone, im in a pickle, i am trying for a new job, they want to hire me but i have 1 problem. I have 2 traffic violations in the last 24 months. they are already on my record, does anyone know if they can be removed some how? I called defensive driving and that wont work anyone ever heard of anything like this happening? thanks in advance

Adidas410s
04-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Once the record has been placed on your record by the courts...it will take a long time to either a) have your record supressed or b) get them removed from your record if you plead to something that didn't have them expunged from your record. I'm not 100% sure on this...and there might be a loophole. I'll ask the girl in a few once she gets here as she's more knowledgeable in the law than I.

sectionCwannabe
04-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Once the record has been placed on your record by the courts...it will take a long time to either a) have your record supressed or b) get them removed from your record if you plead to something that didn't have them expunged from your record. I'm not 100% sure on this...and there might be a loophole. I'll ask the girl in a few once she gets here as she's more knowledgeable in the law than I.

thank you

pirate4state
04-05-2007, 09:11 PM
What kind of traffic violations are they? Most lawyers charge a pretty penny to expunge records and really, from how I understand it, they are never really truly gone. It's so confusing.

sectionCwannabe
04-05-2007, 09:30 PM
speeding