PDA

View Full Version : I have something to say

carter08
04-05-2007, 03:27 PM
When I first began posting here, I found it somewhat fun. Now, things have changed.

When I get on the D-Low now, I don't see the fun energetic attitude that I originally saw. Please, don't say thats it is because it is the offseason. I read the board last summer, and it was different.

Now, all I see is bickering and arguing. I have to ask. Why?

Why must you people try and prove your superiority over the others? It really takes away from the fun. Go with the flow, and don't go out of your way to cause conflict. We all would greatly appreciate this.

Thank You

Txbroadcaster
04-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by carter08
When I first began posting here, I found it somewhat fun. Now, things have changed.

When I get on the D-Low now, I don't see the fun energetic attitude that I originally saw. Please, don't say thats it is because it is the offseason. I read the board last summer, and it was different.

Why must you people try and prove your superiority over the others? It really takes away from the fun. Go with the flow, and don't go out of your way to cause conflict. We all would greatly appreciate this.

Thank You

Then you missed all the boob talk LOL

pirate4state
04-05-2007, 03:29 PM
It seems that everyone has been PMSing this week for some reason. :thinking:

Nice post Moonpie!

CHS_CG
04-05-2007, 03:31 PM
The thread I started earlier was all in good fun.

carter08
04-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

That would have made it better

Old Tiger
04-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
The thread I started earlier was all in good fun. WHY DON'T YOU WAKE UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED FIRST!

:D

CHS_CG
04-05-2007, 03:37 PM
That would have made it better

The Men have fun with their boob talk and a few us girls had a ....

(looks around)

Package convo.

Maroon87
04-05-2007, 03:37 PM
I tend to ignore all the bickering. But that's just me. I'm all about fun.:cool:

carter08
04-05-2007, 03:38 PM
The Men have fun with their boob talk and a few us girls had a ....

(looks around)

Package convo.

Isn't that how Casey got banned?

UNFAIR TREATMENT!!

Old Tiger
04-05-2007, 03:39 PM

UNFAIR TREATMENT!! Speaks the truth

smustangs
04-05-2007, 03:40 PM

he had to have missed it haha

Maroon87

UNFAIR TREATMENT!!

Refer to your original post.

Ranger Mom

Thank You

Carter, I have been here for close to 5 years and believe me when I say it comes in stages.

The bickering, the posts about the bickering......happens every season!!

Actually....I think this has been a rather mild off season myself!!

smustangs
04-05-2007, 03:41 PM
i think most of the "bickering and fighting" is all out of fun and not serious or anything

carter08
04-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Refer to your original post.

:)

Patience my friend

CHS_CG
04-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
WHY DON'T YOU WAKE UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED FIRST!

why dont you kiss my right @$$ cheek

carter08
04-05-2007, 03:53 PM
why dont you kiss my right @$$ cheek

Because you would like that :p

Old Tiger
04-05-2007, 03:53 PM
why dont you kiss my right @$$ cheek Is that a threat?

Darren
04-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Whats all of this talk about Boobs today?

pirate4state
04-05-2007, 03:57 PM
why dont you kiss my right @$$ cheek why can't you come up with a new line? :rolleyes:

Txbroadcaster
04-05-2007, 03:57 PM
The 3DL is a family..Meaning we have fun, drama, sadness all the emotions and events that happen in a family.

Some days are greatness, some are crappy. But we all love to come on here and communicate. As soon as someone needs a prayer for something EVERYONE steps up..those who get along and those who dont. Just how we are here in the family

smustangs
04-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Darren
Whats all of this talk about Boobs today?

you must not have been around here the past week

pirate4state
04-05-2007, 04:00 PM
The 3DL is a family..Meaning we have fun, drama, sadness all the emotions and events that happen in a family.

Some days are greatness, some are crappy. But we all love to come on here and communicate. As soon as someone needs a prayer for something EVERYONE steps up..those who get along and those who dont. Just how we are here in the family

I like this post. :)

Now, why don't you go tell Buffy we miss her!! :D

Darren
04-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
you must not have been around here the past week

Sounds like I should have been...

smustangs
04-05-2007, 04:01 PM
it has been kind of quiet around here today with out her here

Darren
04-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Well..............Hows your mom and them??

smustangs
04-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Well..............Hows your mom and them??

huh???????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Darren
04-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Not sure..... It's kind of like a hows the weather comment...

Ranger Mom
04-05-2007, 04:08 PM
huh???????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think he is asking how your mom and her boobs are??:confused:

Txbroadcaster
04-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

HAHAHAHA

smustangs

thats kind of what i thought

pirate4state

SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHS_CG
04-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Is that a threat?

MAYBE!!! and if it is??

Darren
04-05-2007, 04:11 PM

So ranger mom I have been told that I need to sit in the chat room when you are there... So I will try to make it next time to see what is discussed

I am curious

pirate4state
04-05-2007, 04:12 PM
MAYBE!!! and if it is?? if it is then we have a problem!

Ranger Mom
04-05-2007, 04:13 PM
So ranger mom I have been told that I need to sit in the chat room when you are there... So I will try to make it next time to see what is discussed

I am curious

I am too actually.....I wonder what happens??

pirate4state
04-05-2007, 04:14 PM
I am too actually.....I wonder what happens?? It only really works if I'm there with you ;) :eek: and seeing as how my computer is in the shop with no signs of life - it'll be awhile :(

Darren
04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It only really works if I'm there with you ;) :eek: and seeing as how my computer is in the shop with no signs of life - it'll be awhile :(

Well I guess that I will just have to wait it out...
I heard it is a blast..

AP Panther Fan
04-05-2007, 04:23 PM
It only really works if I'm there with you ;) :eek: and seeing as how my computer is in the shop with no signs of life - it'll be awhile :(

:eek: So are you saying you have no internet once you leave work? First the office computer, now the one at home? You are jinxed.:(

pirate4state
04-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:eek: So are you saying you have no internet once you leave work? First the office computer, now the one at home? You are jinxed.:( Yes!! :weeping: :weeping: :bigcry:

Ranger Mom
04-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:eek: So are you saying you have no internet once you leave work? First the office computer, now the one at home? You are jinxed.:(

No joke....I don't know if i want to see her next weekend or not now!!!:eek: :eek:

j/k Rita......i can't wait!:D

pirate4state
04-05-2007, 04:27 PM
No joke....I don't know if i want to see her next weekend or not now!!!:eek: :eek:

j/k Rita......i can't wait!:D

LMAO! I can see it now - Ranger Mom & pirate4state involved in domestic dispute over computer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

SintonFan
04-05-2007, 06:56 PM

Thank You
Calm down Kanye... calm down.:p

thatsminty
04-05-2007, 06:57 PM
hahahaha

I remember when it was smithville who was the joke.

now it's this place

SintonFan
04-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Calm down Kanye... calm down.:p
CALM DOWN SINTONFAN! Calm down!:doh:

GreenMonster
04-05-2007, 07:35 PM

Thank You It's the off season. People are pissed off that there's still 4 months until practice starts. Therefore they must release that anger and frustration on you.

bhtrainer
04-05-2007, 07:54 PM
i think most of the "bickering and fighting" is all out of fun and not serious or anything

yeah...earlier when me and coach were goin at it...it was a joke from somethin started last night...nobody was bein serious...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-05-2007, 07:58 PM

Why must you people try and prove your superiority over the others?

I'm not trying, everyone already knows that I am the alpha male here, they're all just fighting for second place. :D

DaHop72
04-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Yes!! :weeping: :weeping: :bigcry: I've got 2 extras, you can take one of them back with you.:thumbsup:

Diocletian
04-06-2007, 12:08 AM
The way i see it is opposite......this board is far more lively and a hell of alot more interesting today then the day i joined it. I think that whatever the mods are doing they should keep doing it, there is plenty of great reading here. To all posters/mods/readers keep up the good work. Coming here is a definite good use of my free time.

bobcat1
04-06-2007, 05:42 AM
Carter :rolleyes:

Darren
04-06-2007, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by thatsminty
hahahaha

I remember when it was smithville who was the joke.

now it's this place

It kind of still is....

DaHop72
04-06-2007, 11:53 AM

Thank You CHILL PILL Moonpie, CHILL PILL:D

carter08
04-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
CHILL PILL Moonpie, CHILL PILL:D

Actually, that would be everyone else who needs that :)

piratebg
04-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Did I miss something? :confused:

thatsminty
04-06-2007, 01:39 PM
It kind of still is....

nah, smithville it's still the joke yes...but it's like useless to use in any sense because well...it IS smithville.

bobcat1. you are. awesm.

Old Tiger
04-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
yeah...earlier when me and coach were goin at it...it was a joke from somethin started last night...nobody was bein serious... you and coach were going at it?

pirate4state
04-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I've got 2 extras, you can take one of them back with you.:thumbsup: awwwwwww thanks!! :kiss: :kiss:

bobcat1
04-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
nah, smithville it's still the joke yes...but it's like useless to use in any sense because well...it IS smithville.

bobcat1. you are. awesm. As R U...........

thatsminty
04-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
As R U...........

no no no I could never compete with how awesome you are

but of course you against me is already a lost battle, but still...figured I'd boost the nonexisting ego, eh? :P

Old Tiger
04-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I'm not trying, everyone already knows that I am the alpha male here, they're all just fighting for second place. :D I alpha maled your mom! :D Just playin bud!