PDA

View Full Version : Dear Astros and Rangers

Txbroadcaster
04-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Dear Astros and Rangers,

In case you have forgotten the season started this past Monday. Now I know how easy it is to frget when Spring Training ends and the Real season begins, so I thought I would remind you.

Hey I know it is a long season, and the state still supports you and all. But 0-6 combined record is a little humiliating and watching your first games have been nauseating.

So wake up and realize the season has begun because if this continues by Arpil 20th you both will be out of the race.

Thanks

kaorder1999
04-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Dear Astros and Rangers,

In case you have forgotten the season started this past Monday. Now I know how easy it is to frget when Spring Training ends and the Real season begins, so I thought I would remind you.

Hey I know it is a long season, and the state still supports you and all. But 0-6 combined record is a little humiliating and watching your first games have been nauseating.

So wake up and realize the season has begun because if this continues by Arpil 20th you both will be out of the race.

Thanks

baseball=YAWN

kaorder1999
04-05-2007, 11:09 AM
if scooter garner were calling the Ranger games they would win!

BuffyMars
04-05-2007, 11:10 AM
I know this is a little rediculous if I do say so myself!

Where is the representation for the great state of Texas?!?! :mad:

kaorder1999
04-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

go Spurs...Go Rockets....GO MAVS!

smustangs
04-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999

amen haha :clap: :clap: :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
04-05-2007, 11:12 AM

Go Cubs! Go BoSox! :)

DU_stud04
04-05-2007, 11:12 AM

Where is the representation for the great state of Texas?!?! :mad: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/kaorder1999/planettexas_th.jpg

Txbroadcaster
04-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999

Sad thing is...I think all three could beat the Stros and Rangers in baseball HAHAHA

kaorder1999
04-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Sad thing is...I think all three could beat the Stros and Rangers in baseball HAHAHA

you migth be right!!! I bet Dampier could go yard all night!

JasperDog94
04-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/kaorder1999/planettexas_th.jpg That is greatness!:clap:

spiveyrat
04-05-2007, 11:25 AM
So, the 'Stros blew another lead last night??? :rolleyes:

JasperDog94
04-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
So, the 'Stros blew another lead last night??? :rolleyes: Yep. They've had the lead in all three games and lost each one.

But the good news is that it couldn't get much worse. Terrible hitting, terrible bullpen, terrible closer, sloppy fundamentals, bad base running decisions...the only bright spot has been the starting pitching. (at least Oswalt and Jennings)

Keith7
04-05-2007, 11:54 AM
don't worry guys there are still 159 more games, I don't think the rangers are out of it yet... now the astros on the other hand :devil:

DU_stud04
04-05-2007, 11:56 AM
rangers and astros should join forces.

so we dont have two disappointments each season and just one.;)

coach
04-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Yep. They've had the lead in all three games and lost each one.

But the good news is that it couldn't get much worse. Terrible hitting, terrible bullpen, terrible closer, sloppy fundamentals, bad base running decisions...the only bright spot has been the starting pitching. (at least Oswalt and Jennings)

look on the bright side at least you know what a lead feels like....the rangers hasnt had a lead all year

Txbroadcaster
04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by coach
look on the bright side at least you know what a lead feels like....the rangers hasnt had a lead all year

What is this thing you call a lead? Never heard of it

SintonFan_inAustin
04-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Rangers had the best batting avg in spring training and now they can even get a hit :mad: they just cant beat the Angels so let somebody else beat them and Rangers will pass them up that way:D

Maroon87
04-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
So, the 'Stros blew another lead last night??? :rolleyes:

Yeah but not the bullpen. Woody Williams had a 3-1 lead and couldn't hold it. I was there. It stunk.:(

On the bright side, Biggio got 2 more hits including a homer.

g$$
04-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Yeah but not the bullpen. Woody Williams had a 3-1 lead and couldn't hold it. I was there. It stunk.:(

Biggio had 3 hits, but a terrible AB with 1 out & the bases juiced (popped out). Loretta must play more...2B & SS, get Lamb some time too. I still say Hunter Pence will be up by June. He can help us. Defense let us down last night.

Long season. Relax & enjoy! Astros will be in the hunt, Rangers will struggle.

g$$
04-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Rangers had the best batting avg in spring training and now they can even get a hit :mad: they just cant beat the Angels so let somebody else beat them and Rangers will pass them up that way:D

NEVER go by Spring #s, ever. You will be deceived every time. Pitchers tune it up when the real games begin!

Roger Clemens calls it "room service" fastballs for a reason...

Maroon87
04-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Biggio had 3 hits

I must've dozed off for a while...;)

Darren
04-05-2007, 04:26 PM
the disastros still need hitting and I hate to say it but Lidge still looks like crap.

g$$
04-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Darren
the disastros still need hitting and I hate to say it but Lidge still looks like crap.

Agreed on Lidge, but the offense will be better in the long run. It can't be much worse. Give it time & see how the parts fit. Help is on the way in RR too (Pence, Patton, Estrada, others).

Darren
04-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Agreed on Lidge, but the offense will be better in the long run. It can't be much worse. Give it time & see how the parts fit. Help is on the way in RR too (Pence, Patton, Estrada, others).

I hope so. I told a buddy of mine last year that if would could take the Astros pitching and rangers hitting we would have one heck of a team.

Hopefully you are right about the hitting and they pull it together fast.

sahen
04-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

i dunno how much u can blame woody for blowing that lead, he cant run out to to center and shortstop and catch balls too...

everett botched the ball twice in one play, thats his one error for the first half hopefully...

g$$
04-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by sahen
i dunno how much u can blame woody for blowing that lead, he cant run out to to center and shortstop and catch balls too...

everett botched the ball twice in one play, thats his one error for the first half hopefully...

Everett was charged with 2 errors on that play. He booted the ground ball, then kicked it upon trying to pick it up & allowed the baserunners to move up. Not worried about his glove though!

Woody pitched decent & deserved better. Chris Burke scares me to death in CF. Hunter Pence anyone??