PDA

View Full Version : 10k.....drinks are on GSquared tonight!

kaorder1999
04-04-2007, 09:33 AM
I know you didn't actually agree to buying everyone drinks upon my 10,000th post but I still took the liberty of announcing it. Worst case G2, just act like the tab's on you and hightail it out the back door at last call. I've done it before and it works.....

I joined this board in August on 2001. Im still not 100% sure how I found the board but I think I found out about it when I met Matthew328 at a Forney-Everman game. I might be wrong but I dont know for sure. But anyways...long story short Ive been here a long time.

I've met a lot of good people along the way.

Matthew328--Forney still should've won at Pennington Field! Wow...what a game. There were some folks there!!

Jason-- Already knew Jason before the downlow and he's still as tall as he ever was. Don't let him fool you though...I'll outplay him on the course anyday.

RangerMom-- I've only met her once but I feel like I've known her forever. And just between you and me RM, nobody needs to know I actually sat on Celina's side at the State Championship Game in Mesquite. SHHHHHHH......... Oh and by the way...I still may try to get a puppy from your neighbor!

GSquared--Met him for the first time this year. I'm still waiting on you to start the Church of KA.....you promised that if I got you in the press box....what's taking so long? Too much paper work or what?

Adidas-- Met him this year for the first time also. See if you can help G2 out on the church deal. You can be in charge of the photos for the church website. Were we the only two ones cheering on Brownsboro at Texas Stadium?

emerson or 3afan2k3-- I get yall two confused from time to time so I will just address both of you. Yall got lucky when yall beat SS at old Jackrabbit Stadium. You are lucky I wasn't calling the plays.

3afan- I'm sorry you have to deal with Jason and Kyle on a regular basis. But hey...I'm sure it has made you stronger!! By the way....do you know where I can get a copy of that football program from the time SS and Forney played at City Bank Stadium?

Pirate4State--I've never met you but I feel like I've known you forever! Maybe I'll be able to introduce myself at a Meet and Greet one day. Just dont kick me in the (CENSORED) for posting the picture of Lindsey Lohan and her high beams.

Txbroadcaster-- Scott Garner is lucky I didnt get on the mic at A&M-Commerce cause I would have taken his job! By the way...Eric JOntra told me to tell you hello and he said you owed him some money and you need to pay up!

Buffy-- Never met you before but you are obviously an amazing woman to put up with Terry's crap! Go you!! Go ETSU!

CHS_CG-- I've never met you either but I feel like I've known you for years!! I still haven't forgiven you for not inviting me on the road trip! That's ok though...I will forgive you eventually! ;-) Keep posting the pictures of your beautiful Taylor!

LHPantherMom--Another one I havent met but feel like I know! God....the board is controlled by females!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhilC-- I used to absolutely HATE your posts but now they are growing on me!! Keep up the good work keeping us informed about what is TRULY important!!! Only because of you I know now how to Show some Compassion!

Sinton66-- Good luck with the new head coach this year! I wish my buddy would've gotten the job but hey...life goes on right???

Rabbit93--Been through Forney lately? Unbelieveable!!!! Now when I go to Forney for dinner I actually have somewhat of a hard time choosing what to eat....It used to be "Should we go to McDonald's, Ernie Bell's or Grandma's Fried Chicken...."

Vet93-- Thanks for the advice on our Puppy's situation during football season. Are you staying busy with the Pet foot recalls????

Bobcat1-- It was good to meet you at Texas Stadium. Sorry I was cheering against the Bobcats but hey....someone has to root for the underdog right? Good luck this next year!!

smustangs
04-04-2007, 09:36 AM
congrats on 10k

Ranger Mom
04-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Congrats!!

I remember my 10,000th post......WOW..that seems so long ago!!:D

I was sitting on Celina's side too, so I can't say a thing!:p

pirate4state
04-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that was beautiful!!! http://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums/images/smilies/cry2.gif

http://www.kit.netpoets.net/fireworks.gif Congrats on 10K, but you could have & should have met me back in January!! :p :p

Adidas410s
04-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the "mile high club"!!! RM leads a monthly training class so make sure to sign up for one soon. :eek: :eek: :eek:

It was great getting to meet you this past fall and making it to a few games. I must say that I tried all winter...but I still haven't found any hot chocolate better than what's in the press box at Texas Stadium. Are yall going to scrimmage Royse City again this year? G2 and I might have to come out for that one...since I've already adopted RC as my team for the upcoming season! ;) Congrats and here's to more playoff games at Texas Stadium...and hopefully you'll be coaching in one soon! http://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/icon_beer.gif

pirate4state
04-04-2007, 09:53 AM
oh and ask Adidas how many times I had to give him your # :D

kaorder1999
04-04-2007, 09:54 AM
yeah..we will scrimmage them in RC this season. Should be interesting!

Gobbla2001
04-04-2007, 09:54 AM
welcome to the club... where drinks are ALWAYS on GG

kaorder1999
04-04-2007, 10:29 AM
G2 hasnt posted to dispute his responsibility so I guess its still on !

LH Panther Mom
04-04-2007, 10:40 AM
:weeping: :weeping: That was beautimous! :kiss: Congrats! :) Oh, and G2....I'll have a frozen margarita. Nah, make that a double. :p

BuffyMars
04-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Congrats!!!! :D

Eric Jontra :mad: :mad: :mad:

Txbroadcaster
04-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Congrats!!!! :D

Eric Jontra :mad: :mad: :mad:

a GREAT example of how someone who claims to be such a BIG Christian is not living the life he likes to claim he is

kaorder1999
04-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
a GREAT example of how someone who claims to be such a BIG Christian is not living the life he likes to claim he is

I would like to know how much he got for the sell of KVCI!

kaorder1999
04-04-2007, 12:30 PM
still no dispute from G2...nice!

kaorder1999
04-04-2007, 04:25 PM
GSQUARED.....where we meeting?

Gsquared
04-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
still no dispute from G2...nice!
Wait, what????????

pirate4state
04-04-2007, 04:32 PM
http://www.cross-stitch-board.com/forum/images/smilies/cheers.gif

kaorder1999
04-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Wait, what????????
too late....all drinks are on you tonight....hope you got paid recently

Gsquared
04-04-2007, 05:38 PM
dang, I cant find my wallet. You pay and ill pay you back when I find it

kaorder1999
04-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
dang, I cant find my wallet. You pay and ill pay you back when I find it

im sure they will take your word as credit....since you are a regular!

Angeleyes
04-04-2007, 05:56 PM
I'll take a couple shots of tequila chased with a few Dos Equis....thank you!!! oh yeah and maybe a few jagerbombs, heard those are pretty good...lol but tequila is my fav, i could do shots all night!!!;)

SintonFan
04-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Congratulations to the 10K club. You'll get a pm from one of the cell leaders of the secret society soon.:D
:clap: :clap: