10-20-2003, 01:43 PM
I messed up- please accepy my apology

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

duckbutter
10-20-2003, 01:50 PM
No, we want Decatur going Div 1.

Chief Woodman
10-20-2003, 05:31 PM
Newton wants Decatur to go D I because....?

Jacket2000
10-21-2003, 01:22 AM
No, my opinon hasn't changed, and it won't untill the playoffs.
J2K

Chief Woodman
10-21-2003, 09:10 AM
I messed up- please accept my apology

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

Chief Woodman
10-21-2003, 08:31 PM
I messed up- please accept my apology

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

Jacket2000
10-21-2003, 08:55 PM
Wow, speakin' of toddlers, you sure are tryin' to make this perseonal, arentcha? You brought my age and even my girlfriend into this. Sounds like the proverbial pot callin' the kettle black, there.
But, that's all beside the point. You asked for my opinion, and you got it. Sorry it wasn't whatcha wanted. As far as I can see, Decatur has beaten(and lost to one) the same teams they beat last year, which was a padded schedule. Wanna change my mind, make somethin' happen in the playoffs. Looks like you'll catch Everman in bi-district, so you get your chance right off the bat.
As for me "hidding", some of us are actually coaches, which means we work ungodly hours. As a matter of fact, Im at the office right now, takin' a small break before we turn the film back on. So, there goes your "real world" theory as well, eh?
J2K

Chief Woodman
10-23-2003, 10:59 AM
I messed up please accept my apology

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

Matthew328
10-23-2003, 11:06 AM
Have Coach Story call Everman...I know we are always looking for non-district games! ie we had to go to friggin Oklahoma this year! LOL

watson4XX
10-23-2003, 11:11 AM
come on woodman why do you care so much about someone else's opinion

Jacket2000
10-24-2003, 12:08 AM
Wow, you really took that personaly, didntcha, Woodhead? Im really not sure why my opinion matters to ya so damned much.
For one thing, I haven't bad mouthed anyone. You asked my opinion, and I gave it to ya. You didnt like it, so you're throwin' a fit. Hell, it's not that complex. As for my boss, he laughs atcha almost as much as I do.
But, if you're hurtin' that much for games, Matt had a good idea...call Everman! Im sure they're tired of drivin' to Okieland and playin' teams three times their size. Hell, or just call Celina. I even have a connection or two over there. Im sure Butch Fored would be more than happy to play the mighty Decatur Eagles.
J2K

Chief Woodman
10-24-2003, 09:19 AM

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

Jacket2000
10-24-2003, 02:38 PM
Good gawd, why can't you find somethin' better to do?
No, Celina does not have a padded schedule in my opinion. Yes, Decatur has a padded schedule in my opinion. If Decatur were to play Everman, The Dawgs' JV would be in the game by the 4th quarter, in my opinion. If Decatur were to play Celina, the Bobcats would stomp a mudhole in Decatur, in my opinion.
Oh, and please, go right ahead and suggest to Coach Story about playing Everman. Lemmie tell ya, coaches just LOVE gettin' suggestions from parents!
There, maybe you can sleep at night now.
J2K

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Jacket2000 ]</small>

Chief Woodman
10-24-2003, 02:55 PM

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

turbostud
10-24-2003, 03:13 PM
Jacket, just tell him he is right so he will shut up.

Comfortable Hemorrhage
10-24-2003, 03:33 PM
Don't listen to them Chief, your on a roll keep it going. Especially don't ever take advice from somebody named turbostud.

turbostud
10-24-2003, 03:35 PM
Where in my last post did I give Chief advice?

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: turbostud ]</small>

Jacket2000
10-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Chief Woodman:
According to those who are not in anyway connected to either Decatur or Celina...Celina has the easier schedule. Can't see the forest for the trees? You are so not a coach at a real UIL school. Must be pee wee football....lol..maybe part time at best.

Actually coach Story does not mind parents asking questions, in fact he encourages us to do that...he sees it as a community thing, not his kingdom. Figues the more we understand the whats and why fors, the more support he has for the program. Why else would you think a parent already knows what teams are being linded up and at what part of the process we are at. He shares information rather than trying to be an empire builder (that is tha management term for one who witholds information to make themselves more important). Since ya can't be logical...guess there is no sense in debating it with ya.

PS saying a team would stop a mudhole in another team IS mouthing the team you are degrading. Changed your mind again? Someone sent me a message that said you were a girl and that me talking to you saying "dude" might be insulting. With as much as you change your mind, I am begining to believe they are right.Ive always been told to never argue with stupid people b/c they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. So, Im gonna take that advice. You have yet to make a post without attacking me personally. You've brought my girlfriend, my age, my boss, and my job into it. Cant get much more juvenile than that. Thankfully, your opinion of me rates real low on my give-a-damn meter.
You are obviously beyond reason. You asked for my opinion, I gave it to ya, you didnt like it, so you get personal. Im sorry that Im bustin' your bubble to live vicariously through a buncha teenage boys(no, Im not really sorry). I really couldn't care less what happens in Wise county. If Decatur wins a damned state championship, then good for them! But your endless crusade to persuade me to crown them at this point is in vain, my friend. So, give it up. I now remove myself from this high schoolish conversation. May you finally get a good night's sleep and find peace in the fact that I still think Decatur is a flash-in-the-pan team.
J2K

Chief Woodman
10-24-2003, 03:44 PM

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

Chief Woodman
10-24-2003, 03:49 PM

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

kaorder1999
10-24-2003, 03:53 PM
woodman...i was going to keep silent but nope...cant. What is your fascination with Decatur? Maybe Im missing something...who knows. You've gone as far as insult someone else because of their opinion about your team? That's sad. And with all that you have said...you have the audacity (or however you spell it) to insult someone because of their age while at the same time call someone a "BOZO" because of their opinion.

Instead of teasing others about thier "toddler" abilities...act your freaking age. Quit embarrasing those in Decatur.

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: kaorder1999 ]</small>

Comfortable Hemorrhage
10-24-2003, 04:34 PM
QUOTE]Ive always been told to never argue with stupid people b/c they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. So, Im gonna take that advice. You have yet to make a post without attacking me personally. You've brought my girlfriend, my age, my boss, and my job into it. Cant get much more juvenile than that. Thankfully, your opinion of me rates real low on my give-a-damn meter.
You are obviously beyond reason. You asked for my opinion, I gave it to ya, you didnt like it, so you get personal. Im sorry that Im bustin' your bubble to live vicariously through a buncha teenage boys(no, Im not really sorry). I really couldn't care less what happens in Wise county. If Decatur wins a damned state championship, then good for them! But your endless crusade to persuade me to crown them at this point is in vain, my friend. So, give it up. I now remove myself from this high schoolish conversation. May you finally get a good night's sleep and find peace in the fact that I still think Decatur is a flash-in-the-pan team.
J2K[/QB][/QUOTE]

Actually C Wood has made many logical and well informed posts which have nothing to do with you. You are right he doesn't know you, so any comments he makes about you, you shouldn't take so personally. You obviously do give a damn.

Isn't living vicariously through boys what this site is about. As far as I know this is a fan site. Fans have the right to give there and also have the right to question others when there opinion is ludicrous.

I happen to know that Chief is far from stupid. In fact he is one of the most honorable and intelligent people I know. You on the other hand have expressed complete ignorance by refusing to admit that you’re wrong. Decatur is obviously a playoff team again, get over it.

cubs
10-24-2003, 05:02 PM
Just 2 comments from me - J2K - keep up the good work! And, question #2 does Woodhead EVER work? Always remember folks - perception is the key to your opinion.

P.S. Matt - I tries to PM you the other night, but got disconnected somehow - will try again when I get a chance - it's been kinda busy on the Eastside!

bearcat1
10-24-2003, 09:45 PM
Chief Woodman:
...you just got more stubborn and cannot admit you might be wrong. Bet your girlfriend finds that quality really attractive.Not nearly as unattractive as many of the qualities you are displaying.
bc