PDA

View Full Version : Most impressive track accomplishment this year

ThE_OnE_lObOe
04-03-2007, 08:27 PM
I was throwin at The Angelo relays this past weekend i went in pretty confident that if i threw 54' i would surely win the shot well little to my knowledge a 15 year old sophmore for Whitesboro would throw 57'7 and then scracth on a 60' throw all in three throws this kid was amazin not to mention he went 173'+ in disc my prediction is that he will go 62'1 at state he looked like he had a lot more in him

smustangs
04-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by ThE_OnE_lObOe
I was throwin at The Angelo relays this past weekend i went in pretty confident that if i threw 54' i would surely win the shot well little to my knowledge a 15 year old sophmore for Whitesboro would throw 57'7 and then scracth on a 60' throw all in three throws this kid was amazin not to mention he went 173'+ in disc my prediction is that he will go 62'1 at state he looked like he had a lot more in him

wow that is impressive indeed i was workin the tarleton realys a couple weeks ago and we had a shot put guy throw 52' to win it

Gsquared
04-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by ThE_OnE_lObOe
Wow!!!! Amazing! Last year 150 something made it out of reg 2 discus last year

Emerson1
04-03-2007, 08:41 PM
One of my friends thew the discus against #1 and #2 in the nation. One of them threw over 200 feet, he uses his abs so much that he was heaving after the throw.

ThE_OnE_lObOe
04-03-2007, 09:37 PM
lol after i got over the fact that i was goin to lose it was really a sight to see luckily they moved to region II and i won't have to see him til state

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-03-2007, 09:39 PM
I went out and pressed it 55' on my first try the other day. I felt like I was pretty much the man.