PDA

View Full Version : What will Sanjaya look like tonight???

Adidas410s
04-03-2007, 07:35 PM
A wannabe Prince is what I'm thinking after they just showed a brief clip of him...

Oh that was a good laugh....:D

kepdawg
04-03-2007, 07:54 PM
That dude is weirder than G2!

smustangs
04-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
That dude is weirder than G2!

wow i dont know who what dude is but if he has g2 beat im ok not knowing who he is

kepdawg
04-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
wow i dont know who what dude is but if he has g2 beat im ok not knowing who he is

This is Sanjaya:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/04/04/arts/04watc.600.jpg

smustangs
04-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
This is Sanjaya:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/04/04/arts/04watc.600.jpg

wow what a fruit

Gobbla2001
04-03-2007, 10:31 PM
is he even a good singer... I mean, compared to the competition?

I do not pay attention...

basically what I'm asking is: should he have been kicked off before tonight??? is he just there because every chick in America wants get married/do whatever to him???

spiveyrat
04-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
is he even a good singer... I mean, compared to the competition?

I do not pay attention...

basically what I'm asking is: should he have been kicked off before tonight??? is he just there because every chick in America wants get married/do whatever to him???

This has got to be why he's still in the competition...

http://votefortheworst.com/

CHS_CG
04-04-2007, 07:38 AM
as much as i dont like him his song last night wasnt awful but it wasnt great... some how though I have a feeling phil stacey will go home tonight.

Adidas410s
04-04-2007, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
as much as i dont like him his song last night wasnt awful but it wasnt great... some how though I have a feeling phil stacey will go home tonight.

last night was the first time during the show that he didn't just sound awful. It wasn't good that's for sure...but it wasn't so bad that I wanted to turn off the tv. I love how Randy and Paula have now resorted to not talking about his singing and instead they try to be nice and say, "You kinda have this charm about you when you're performing." I love how Simon said, "hmm...ok...I'm going to try something different this week and see if this works....You were incredible!!!!" :)

CHS_CG
04-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
last night was the first time during the show that he didn't just sound awful. It wasn't good that's for sure...but it wasn't so bad that I wanted to turn off the tv. I love how Randy and Paula have now resorted to not talking about his singing and instead they try to be nice and say, "You kinda have this charm about you when you're performing." I love how Simon said, "hmm...ok...I'm going to try something different this week and see if this works....You were incredible!!!!" :)

I KNOW when Simon said that I was ROFLMAO!!!! Seriously... its like.. hes gunna try to do whatever he can to get him off the show.. maybe if he likes him people will stop voting for him! lol

Snyder_TigerFan
04-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Sanjaya thought he was serious too.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
04-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Sanjaya thought he was serious too.:rolleyes:

Yep....did you hear his response??

"Welcome to the universe of Sanjaya"...or something like that??

Personally, I thought Haley did pretty good...not a single judge said ANYTHING about her singing....I was baffled!!!

Randy just passed the buck to Paula, Paula said green was her color and Simon said she had nice legs!!

The whole show just seems weird to me this season!

kepdawg
04-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Personally, I thought Haley did pretty good...not a single judge said ANYTHING about her singing....I was baffled!!!

Randy just passed the buck to Paula, Paula said green was her color and Simon said she had nice legs!!

When you don't have something nice to say comment about their appearance. :rolleyes:

Txbroadcaster
04-04-2007, 09:21 AM

Actually Simon was giving her a subtle dig..He said as a singer you have nice legs, meaning your singing sucked.

44INAROW
04-04-2007, 09:23 AM

I agree - it's weird this year.

BuffyMars
04-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Honestly, I am only watching this year because nothing else is on during that time. I could care less who wins.....not like I ever care anyway.

I have never bought an AI cd, nor do I intend on it.

The one thing I enjoy is its like watching the Office....there is a guaranteed train wreck every episode. :thumbsup:

Thats entertainment! :D

Snyder_TigerFan
04-04-2007, 09:31 AM

Ya, I think it was in response to last week's comment from Simon about him that he was on a whole nother universe.

He needs to go home, but I must admit, it is getting pretty comical.

themsu97
04-04-2007, 09:32 AM
he looks more like one the guys from Milli Vanilli or Terrence Trent Darby...not sure which...but he sounds like Roseanne Barr

CHS_CG
04-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Honestly, I am only watching this year because nothing else is on during that time. I could care less who wins.....not like I ever care anyway.

The one thing I enjoy is its like watching the Office....there is a guaranteed train wreck every episode. :thumbsup:

I have got 3 cd's of people who have been on there.. I have one of Kelly Clarkson, one of Carrie Underwood and Chris Daughtry's.... <---- yummy!

CHS_CG
04-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
he looks more like one the guys from Milli Vanilli or Terrence Trent Darby...not sure which...but he sounds like Roseanne Barr

my mom said if he had a smaller nose he could pass for one of michael jackson's stages he went through

Ranger Mom
04-04-2007, 09:35 AM
I have got 3 cd's of people who have been on there.. I have one of Kelly Clarkson, one of Carrie Underwood and Chris Daughtry's.... <---- yummy!

I have Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry, Kelli Pickler, Bo Bice and Josh Gracin.

BuffyMars
04-04-2007, 09:36 AM

LOL! I have never heard an entire Underwood song or a Daughtry song, and I have only heard what they play of Clarkson's on the radio.

And I haven't listened to top 40 in so long, I don't know what is new.

My sattellite never changes from Alt 90's.

CHS_CG
04-04-2007, 09:39 AM
I have Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry, Kelli Pickler, Bo Bice and Josh Gracin.

well i have all but bo bice's song downloaded.. does that count?

spiveyrat
04-04-2007, 11:49 AM

I guarantee you her legs is not what he was looking at! :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

A girl telling me that she watches The Office earns a quick way to my heart.