PDA

View Full Version : G$$

Txbroadcaster
04-03-2007, 02:13 PM
You have been replaced in my sig..so hurry up and really trash me so you can get back there :D

g$$
04-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
You have been replaced in my sig..so hurry up and really trash me so you can get back there :D

NO need, I like & respect you, plus it is not the time to talk about Team Cancer right now...

BuffyMars
You really are crazy, lol.

Txbroadcaster
Originally posted by g$$
NO need, I like & respect you, plus it is not the time to talk about Team Cancer right now...

Why would we talk about Lidge?

Gobbla2001
04-03-2007, 02:18 PM

don't do it... do not talk about him... he'll choke... I'm warning you...

g$$
04-03-2007, 02:22 PM

Touche...I am going tonight so pipe down! I said before the season that starting pitching & Lidge were the keys this year because the offense will be better as a whole. Not off to a good start & just continuing his pattern from last year & the 2005 playoffs.

Rangers will be worse though, bet you lunch on that...big issues with that team. Gagne, OF, pitching, etc.

Txbroadcaster
04-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Not off to a good start & just continuing his pattern from last year & the 2005 playoffs.

And I think that is the most frustrating part..this is not a "new" thing and yet nothing has been done

Even if the guy has the talent, sometimes a change is needed for BOTH the team and the player EX Cordero with the Rangers, it got to the point his talent was being overwhelmed by his inability to perform in pressure situations.

g$$
04-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Plus, Lidge is a good guy, decent person, & educated (Notre Dame). Team Cancer is a worthless human being all about himself!

BTW, Lidge's quotes are starting to sound much like David Carr. Check it out if you get a chance. Short leash...

g$$
04-03-2007, 02:27 PM
And I think that is the most frustrating part..this is not a "new" thing and yet nothing has been done

Even if the guy has the talent, sometimes a change is needed for BOTH the team and the player EX Cordero with the Rangers, it got to the point his talent was being overwhelmed by his inability to perform in pressure situations.

Agreed - I wanted to trade him when he had value.