PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought

BuffyMars
04-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Take it or leave it.

But I think people don't understand others sometimes because they don't get heated or passionate during a debate. Most people do, and they like for their opponent to be the same way, and when they are cool, calm and collected otherwise it throws them into a frenzy.

Its unfortunate but it happens. Luckily for me, I like that about people.

I love it when people can have a civil debate without getting passionate. :) Its so nice to talk about others ideologies, and to share yours as well. But again, sometimes things end up being one-sided when others realize that you ("you" meaning people in general) can have a discussion and debate something that you don't necessarily believe in, but feel its important to open other people's minds to that possibility.

Txbroadcaster
04-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Take it or leave it.

But I think people don't understand others sometimes because they don't get heated or passionate during a debate. Most people do, and they like for their opponent to be the same way, and when they are cool, calm and collected otherwise it throws them into a frenzy.

I love it when people can have a civil debate without getting passionate. :) Its so nice to talk about others ideologies, and to share yours as well. But again, sometimes things end up being one-sided when others realize that you ("you" meaning people in general) can have a discussion and debate something that you don't necessarily believe in, but feel its important to open other people's minds to that possibility.

LOL is this in regards to me being attacked for my breast preference

piratebg
Are still talking about real boos vs. fake boobs?

Gobbla2001
Take it or leave it.

I just joke about it more these days... a few years ago I'd get all worked up... but now I like having a logical discussion on things, and I joke around with both sides to ease the mood...

BuffyMars
04-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
LOL is this in regards to me being attacked for my breast preference

Well, honestly, I feel bad for people like you.

Txbroadcaster
04-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Well, honestly, I feel bad for people like you.

LOL uhh thanks?

BuffyMars
04-03-2007, 02:14 PM
LOL uhh thanks?

You get considered an arse because you just love to talk history, sports, politics, religion....pretty much all the big no-nos, and tend to use great facts with a wide range of knowledge.

And again, what most don't realize is someone like you would argue for Satanity, not because you believe in it, but specifically to open others minds to another's beliefs.

Txbroadcaster
04-03-2007, 02:17 PM
You get considered an arse because you just love to talk history, sports, politics, religion....pretty much all the big no-nos, and tend to use great facts with a wide range of knowledge.

And again, what most don't realize is someone like you would argue for Satanity, not because you believe in it, but specifically to open others minds to another's beliefs.

Nothing wrong with Satanic folks

BuffyMars
04-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Nothing wrong with Satanic folks

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! :clap: :clap:

BuffyMars
04-03-2007, 02:21 PM
I just realized I sound like the peacemaker. :eek:

http://www.excel.net/~mrklecze/peace.jpg

SintonFan
04-03-2007, 02:30 PM